Comments

• Yes.

papai46 posted: »

Mark's post inspired you?

• That military one.

XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

Interesting, and if it's right, I hear from fans of the comic books that a guy named Adam Warlock holds the Soul Gem, which would fit with the A. In fact, his cocoon can be seen in the Collector's room in Guardian's of The Galaxy, which is then shown to be opened in the end credits scene.

Alt text

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCh_wCxh60

ah, september 2012, freshman year. I fucking hated you.

• Is it me or have a lot of major movies in "recent times" have done the capture the bad guy and he breaks out trick? Let's take a look......

(The Joker)- The Dark Knight- Alt text

(Loki)- The Avengers-Alt text

(Conrad Stonebanks)-The Expendables 3-Alt text

(Raoul Silva)- Skyfall Alt text

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, What do you guys think?

• edited February 2015

I'm a Vita player and I had to wait a month after each episode was released of TWD s2 on major consoles to play it we all got completely spoiled before we even played the game here, we moaned a lot on the release day threads and they made sure it got released the same day for now on :)

Because their not a major console anymore in this example xbox one is they will make you wait longer I'd say :'/

I'm not sure but best of luck I hope they release it soon :)

Tinni posted: »

Is there any reason as to why the second episode of GOT isn't available for xbox 360 yet? I was pretty sure it already came out, but I may b

• I think Hollywood is becoming a big pile of shite cliches.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Is it me or have a lot of major movies in "recent times" have done the capture the bad guy and he breaks out trick? Let's take a look......

• I remember that ages go. So perfect.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_93QVNSCmg

• I remember this :o

ps3gamer095 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_93QVNSCmg

• Well that was foking late but okay.

Yes.

• Cool theory they try to make them look as badass as possible and all these examples fulfill that goal so it works using that technique :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Is it me or have a lot of major movies in "recent times" have done the capture the bad guy and he breaks out trick? Let's take a look......

• I actually don't think that's the case with the 360 :p It says it's released on the thread and has been since the 4th.

Maybe @Tinni has a glitch with her game or the xbox market? You should try the support section :]

http://www.telltalegames.com/support/categories/support-gameofthornes

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm a Vita player and I had to wait a month after each episode was released of TWD s2 on major consoles to play it we all got completely spo

• Yeah green right this ^ I don't have a clue tbh but I wanted to help :)

Green613 posted: »

I actually don't think that's the case with the 360 It says it's released on the thread and has been since the 4th. Maybe @Tinni has a g

• Alt text

I almost forgot Happy Pancake Tuesday :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wait do other countries has this day to eat da pancake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday

In the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and Canada, Shrove Tuesday is known as "Pancake Day" or "Pancake Tuesday" due to the tradition of eating pancakes on the day.

You do awesome but not merica >:( ^

Alt text

I went to get something to eat this morning and what do I see on the menu MARPLE SYRUP I never tasted it before and I always wanted to eh? it's aboot time I know, this may be my only chance to get marple syrup on a pancake but I got an egg and bacon sandwich with ketchup instead next time if I ever see marple syrup on a menu I will that sandwich was delicious tho :)

Thanks Canada :D

Alt text

I had a pancake later tho it was burn't with lots of nutella we made our own at home :)

Alt text

• huh, that's weird..thanks for the advice, I'll try that.:)

Green613 posted: »

I actually don't think that's the case with the 360 It says it's released on the thread and has been since the 4th. Maybe @Tinni has a g

• Laws don't apply to me.

This pisses me off in so many ways you can't even imagine xD

• I'm watching an LP of MGS4 and I got to the video where he fights a boss that only says "RAGE" and well...There's an ad at the bottom of the video that just says RAGE. Like...You think you're funny Youtube?

• edited February 2015

Did you buy the season pass already? If not, you could try downloading it remotely I guess (either the pass or the single episode)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Game-of-Thrones/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411488

If that link doesn't work for some reason, just search "game of thrones download xbox 360" and it should be the first option.

Or alternatively I suppose you could just delete the game and re-install it entirely. That could maybe fix whatever glitch the game is stuck on (I'm assuming it's a glitch of some sort considering I personally never had any issues downloading the episode). If none of that works, I really have no idea.

Edit: When you started up the game, did the game update/ ask to update? I'm pretty sure it has to update, which changes the "coming soon" to "download now"/"now available"/ whatever it says when it's available..

Is there any reason as to why the second episode of GOT isn't available for xbox 360 yet? I was pretty sure it already came out, but I may b

• edited February 2015

@blueneon

Konni latest masterpieces thanks for giving me permission to post these :')

Alt text

Alt text

Konni also got her exam results today and got near perfect scores on everything congrats I expect nothing less from you :'3

Alt text

• My life is hard, it feels like I'm being tortured by other people's stupid mistakes. :'(

• What's wrong buddy?

J-Master posted: »

My life is hard, it feels like I'm being tortured by other people's stupid mistakes.

• It's personal issues with a certain outside relationship, all I can do is get away from it, but even then, I'm afraid that I'll make things worse.

What's wrong buddy?

• If you ever want to PM my inbox is open...Especially with me having another snow day tomorrow.

It's personal issues with a certain outside relationship, all I can do is get away from it, but even then, I'm afraid that I'll make things worse.

• PM?.. Like Private Discussion?

If you ever want to PM my inbox is open...Especially with me having another snow day tomorrow.

• edited February 2015

I've decided to try deleting the game, reinstalling it, and if the episode still isn't available, I'll try downloading the second episode separately. If that doesn't work, I'll try the season pass. Hopefully one of those will work lol..

edit: yeah, it did update before going to the title screen.

Belan posted: »

Did you buy the season pass already? If not, you could try downloading it remotely I guess (either the pass or the single episode) http:/

• Yes sir.

PM?.. Like Private Discussion?

• I just forgot,

Happy Mardi Gras

That means Ash Wednesday is tomorrow. Dang, I got to give up something. Ideas?

• Another snow day for you and me :).

If you ever want to PM my inbox is open...Especially with me having another snow day tomorrow.

• ...Um...Pain.

I just forgot, Happy Mardi Gras That means Ash Wednesday is tomorrow. Dang, I got to give up something. Ideas?

• Tempting...

...Um...Pain.

• edited February 2015

Sounds good, let me know how that goes for ya.

If downloading the separate episode doesn't work though, I would guess that it would be the same thing for the season pass, so I'm not sure that it would be worth trying on top of already having paid for the other two episodes.

I've decided to try deleting the game, reinstalling it, and if the episode still isn't available, I'll try downloading the second episode se

• Giving up pain, you should do it...Not that hard.

Tempting...

• Alright, got it to work.:) Looks like I'll just have to download episodes separately from now on though.

Belan posted: »

Sounds good, let me know how that goes for ya. If downloading the separate episode doesn't work though, I would guess that it would be th

• edited February 2015

Glad to hear it :)

Hopefully the next update fixes whatever is wrong with your game though. I kind of think that it probably will.

Alright, got it to work.:) Looks like I'll just have to download episodes separately from now on though.

• Man, the MGS4 ending was sad. Alright, going to sleep depressed, great. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.