Sigils of Houses Brownbarrow, Grayson and Elliver (NOT OFFICIAL)

In this thread I want to show off the the sigils I created with HBO's official creator (jointherealm.com) and wanted to hear people's opinions on them aswell as the house words.

These Houses are mentioned by your Sentinel in Episode 2, he says they have been slaughtered at the Twins.

I hope you like them! I'm planning on potentially using them in a future fan fiction, but feel free to use them if you like them :)

Mind you these are not official!

House Grayson

Alt text

House Elliver

Alt text

House Brownbarrow (updated, thanks @troublesomebirdsong for the house word suggestion!)

Alt text

btw if a real big fan of the show and books knows that one of the words or pics or the combination is already used in official canon, I would appreciate it if he noticed me :)

Comments

• Why would you harvest your seeds? You plant your seeds, you don't harvest them.

• Yeah, on second thougth... xD

It was meant as kind of the counterpart of the Greyjoys, we do not sow.

I also don't like that one tbh, but the creator didn't offer better options for shapes etc.

Why would you harvest your seeds? You plant your seeds, you don't harvest them.

• Hail the houses who fell following the Young Wolf in battle. They met their end, but their honor remains intact!

• The North remembers!

Hail the houses who fell following the Young Wolf in battle. They met their end, but their honor remains intact!

• 'We sow, we tend, we reap'

Yeah, on second thougth... xD It was meant as kind of the counterpart of the Greyjoys, we do not sow. I also don't like that one tbh, but the creator didn't offer better options for shapes etc.

• Yeah, that sounds better. Maybe I'll make a new one later.

'We sow, we tend, we reap'

• I am not trying to be rude or smart, but you do actually harvest seeds. All the kernels of corn on the cob can be planted and grow a new corn plant. So it works for me.

Why would you harvest your seeds? You plant your seeds, you don't harvest them.

• Consider the other uses of the word "Seed", I am feeling a strange vibe when you say "Harvest" the "Seeds"

Yeah, that sounds better. Maybe I'll make a new one later.

• ...no, I meant it in the literal, 'plant' way :D

Consider the other uses of the word "Seed", I am feeling a strange vibe when you say "Harvest" the "Seeds"

• Sure, but why would your house words be about sowing corn kernels? Like 'We do not sow', it's supposed to have symbolic meaning. It's not actually referring to agricultural techniques for the cultivation of a specific vegetable. :)

I am not trying to be rude or smart, but you do actually harvest seeds. All the kernels of corn on the cob can be planted and grow a new corn plant. So it works for me.

• I know, I was only joking. :)

...no, I meant it in the literal, 'plant' way

• Episode 3.

Episode has 420 words in it.

you also knew who used numbers?

Hitler.

Hitler had eyes.

Gabe Newell has eyes.

Gabe.

Gabe Newell made half life. Half Life 3.

1. three

a triangle has three sides

Telltale = Illuminati CONFIRMED

Illuminati confirmed for Episode 3?

• Ok corn was just my example, I thought it worked. Meaning harvesting the seeds for the future. Kind of like the the animal that saves food now for when the winter comes. Then a knock on the greyjoys for not having enough forsight to think Of the future of there house, seeds.

Sure, but why would your house words be about sowing corn kernels? Like 'We do not sow', it's supposed to have symbolic meaning. It's not actually referring to agricultural techniques for the cultivation of a specific vegetable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.