Something you probably didn't know......

You remember when Damien tried to assasinate Mira for undiclosed reasons and the coal boy stepped in to help? If you do you remeber that you and 91% of people killed Damien to save the coal boy right?

Well you probably think you saved him dont you but incredibly if you run Damien WILL NOT kill the coal boy. Yes this was confirmed by the trailer in which the coal boy ( showing no ill will towards Mira) tells her that Damien is currently being interrogated (They might have caught him attempting to kill the coal boy)

So in the end this is like the Tzal choice wich is basically "Do you want this villain or not?" Only more ambiguos.

Comments

• I got that, only I did hear anything about interrogating Damien. Might have been because my trailer was glitching a bit.

I wouldn't trust the trailer though.

• No Regrets. I'd kill him again, and again, and again.

• Yeah but telltale has never put a character in a trailer that wont show up in said episode.

I got that, only I did hear anything about interrogating Damien. Might have been because my trailer was glitching a bit. I wouldn't trust the trailer though.

• No they have, and they've even put in scenes that never show up. Its because they don't actually have the episode done by that point, those scenes are made specifically for the "Next Time On" I believe.

Look at the "next time on" during the Wolf Among Us episodes for a better sense.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah but telltale has never put a character in a trailer that wont show up in said episode.

• STILL they've NEVER taken back the confirmation of a characters living status.

No they have, and they've even put in scenes that never show up. Its because they don't actually have the episode done by that point, those

• edited February 2015

Interesting. ..I've played twice. .but killed Damien twice...I'm hoping that Coalboy is on my side, he's the only one I truly trust (knowing what would happen to Tyrion and Margaery)(well Margaery's incident won't probably happen in TT's season 1)

• Agreed...Mira is my favorite from the game...and I also hope that Coalboy is an ally.........HOPEFULLY

TheCatWolf posted: »

No Regrets. I'd kill him again, and again, and again.

• edited February 2015

Well he lives either way.......though i wonder what Damien will say to the interogators if you did spare him?

Damien: "Murder oh no i was just....helping him train for apple bobbing"

Interogattor: "While holding him face up?"

Damien: "I have peculiar techniques"

• edited February 2015

really?? i didnt kill him?? ...next time i see him he wont be lucky! Iron from Ice!!! :P

Well he lives either way.......though i wonder what Damien will say to the interogators if you did spare him? Damien: "Murder oh no i was

• edited February 2015

No, i meant the coal boy .....Damien does die (determinant)

really?? i didnt kill him?? ...next time i see him he wont be lucky! Iron from Ice!!! :P

• Also i said IF you spared him

• oh i see ok thanks :)
    dont fuck with the Forresters :P

No, i meant the coal boy .....Damien does die (determinant)

• So im guessing you killed Tazal?

oh i see ok thanks dont fuck with the Forresters :P

• edited February 2015

yes i did. Tazal try to cheat, frame & kill Asher

Alt text

So im guessing you killed Tazal?

• Meh in the end it was like i said above a wether you want this villain in the story thing.

yes i did. Tazal try to cheat, frame & kill Asher

• I hope he isn't a spy :(

Agreed...Mira is my favorite from the game...and I also hope that Coalboy is an ally.........HOPEFULLY

• I've killed Damien almost just for personal revenge on his attempt to kill me.

• Cool. I just want you guys to know you don't HAVE to kill him but if you WANT to theres no probs :).

JMOREL posted: »

I've killed Damien almost just for personal revenge on his attempt to kill me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.