Best death? (Canon or Non-canon)

dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Who do you think has the best death in the game so far? However you classify it. Here are videos of some of the canon and non-canon deaths in case you haven't seen them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zft8L2HU6Pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhClNEodkK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlaHVueqd4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7AsciIzqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQBZMEQLlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWunkK-7d8

Personally my favorite is if you choose to attack Damien and then do nothing he just stands up and snaps Mira's neck. (He also snaps her neck if you do nothing when you get to the choice, but it just isn't the same).

Comments

• I like how if you fail to crawl away from Damien you kinda just get stabbed and just fall over and die ;3

• i died a lot....

Poogers555 posted: »

I like how if you fail to crawl away from Damien you kinda just get stabbed and just fall over and die ;3

• Mira getting her neck broken by Damien, when I first saw that, I laughed my ass off.

• Yeah, it was hilarious. Some deaths in Telltale Games are freaking hilarious, especially in Jurassic Park, those were some phenomenally hilarious deaths.

Mira getting her neck broken by Damien, when I first saw that, I laughed my ass off.

• Rodrik...oh wait.

• Holy shit, Mira's death scene with Damien is the best xD

• Best death is Ethan's as it was so unexpected

• Alt text

Holy shit, Mira's death scene with Damien is the best xD

• Asher has really badass kills... Miras kill was also kinda badass... Ethans and Lord Forresters death were sad... But Gared killing those soldiers who killed his family were really satisfying... We know that Ramsay Snow doesnt die but I hope either Gared or Rodrik get to kill Lord Whitehill, flay his ass or something, he needs to die in a brutal way.

• I think this thread should be just best non-canon deaths. That way there would be more to talk about them. Everyone would pick the canon ones.

• That's how it should've ended. Young strong soldier was killed by teenage handmaiden. Unbelieveable. Worst fighter than Shia LeBeef in that dumb-ass music video.

• From what I've heard, a knife in the body hurts, even if it's a teenager delivering it.

Omid's cat posted: »

That's how it should've ended. Young strong soldier was killed by teenage handmaiden. Unbelieveable. Worst fighter than Shia LeBeef in that dumb-ass music video.

• It'd be unbelievable if she was one on one fighting him with fists. He was distracted and she took that moment to strike, its not unbelievable.

Omid's cat posted: »

That's how it should've ended. Young strong soldier was killed by teenage handmaiden. Unbelieveable. Worst fighter than Shia LeBeef in that dumb-ass music video.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Updated it with episode 3 canon/non-canon deaths.

• Feel like I'm posting this a lot but Mira's non canon's are the best.

The best canon is

Alt text

• Also mira's death in episode 3 is the most stupid thing ever, so these guards just randomly kill mira?

• Britt's death was one of the most satisfying death that I have ever witnessed in GoT. Completely mopping the floor with the guy while simultaneously trying to spare him, him dying was only due to his own stupidity.

• If Damian was smart enough he would've silently kill Mira when she turned around. Unfortunately for him, his intention to make her death more theatrical gone wrong.

Well, with the release of a new episode a few days ago, comes some more memorable deaths.

• I like the one where Asher and Rodrik hold off the whitehills together, but they fail :/

• The best deaths has to be the Forrestor's Red Wedding when you choose to attack Ludd. Arthur shoots Ludd straight through the throat but takes an arrow to the eye. Duncan/Royland get stabbed. Lady Elissa gets shot in the chest. Rodrik dodges intially but gets like 5 arrows to the heart and glances at the dying Elissa and gasps "Mother," while he bleeds out and dies.

Two things make it awesome. 1) The prolonged pause until the "Valor Morghulis" screen shows up that fakes you out, making you think that your decision is now canon. 2) Ludd dies. :)

• edited July 2015

Like Gerry Harding getting his head crushed by containers and hanging around.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, it was hilarious. Some deaths in Telltale Games are freaking hilarious, especially in Jurassic Park, those were some phenomenally hilarious deaths.

• I love non-canon deaths in TTGs.

• Worst guardians ever.

Also mira's death in episode 3 is the most stupid thing ever, so these guards just randomly kill mira?

That one was really messed up, personally my favorite was when Gerry and Nima are smashed between the T-Rex and the triceratops.

AronDracula posted: »

Like Gerry Harding getting his head crushed by containers and hanging around.

• Woah, first time I saw the non-canon death of Rodrik & Asher... I like that one the best, brothers standing beside each other while taking down Whitehill soldiers!! But it went downhill pretty fast..

• For non-canon deaths both the Forrester brothers fighting the Whitehills was my favorite. If they had killed more Whitehills as well as Harys and Gryff I'd actually be okay with that being canon.

For canon deaths I enjoyed making Britt suffer.

• I love Beskha's Master's death if Asher cheers her on.

It's so brutal.

• Agreed. The Rodrik/Asher final fight scene would have been pretty badass if they managed to last longer.

Still, the Forrestors need one of them to carry them through the final episode.

For non-canon deaths both the Forrester brothers fighting the Whitehills was my favorite. If they had killed more Whitehills as well as Harys and Gryff I'd actually be okay with that being canon. For canon deaths I enjoyed making Britt suffer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.