Did you stand up for Cotter?

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Did you stand up for Cotter after he stole Finn's knife? I personally stood up for him, since Finn is a prick and I like Cotter much more (even though he had sex with potatoes). What did you do?

Comments

• Yes I did...he did it for his sister.

• I honestly doubt that whole "stealing potatoes for my sister" story is true TBH. And yeah, I stood up for him.

Yes I did...he did it for his sister.

• The only way to not is to say cotter took the knife.. and even then finn and you get in a fight.

Personally I dont like either of them but at least Finn can fight and is upfront with everything.

• Yes, he fucked them potatoes for his sister.

Yes I did...he did it for his sister.

• I didn't mean to stick up for him I was more than willing to let Finn beat him rather than me but that does not happen.

• true...im soooooo gullible

Alt text

I honestly doubt that whole "stealing potatoes for my sister" story is true TBH. And yeah, I stood up for him.

• lol

bloop posted: »

Yes, he fucked them potatoes for his sister.

• Had to lose his virginity one way or another before joining the Night's Watch.

lol

• Both during the fight and earlier when Cotter and Finn were talking during Frostfinger's speech, I stayed silent. I figured I didn't want to rock the boat and start trouble with Frostfinger, so I figured I would let the two start their own trouble...

...even if I was far too tempted to break my silence and choose "You fuck Potatoes?" instead of remaining silent. :P

• edited February 2015

You didn't choose: "You fuck potatoes?"

Alt text

Both during the fight and earlier when Cotter and Finn were talking during Frostfinger's speech, I stayed silent. I figured I didn't want to

• I punched Finn and stood up for the potato fucker.

• edited February 2015

Yeah, I stood up for him. Finn started the fight anyway, he hit me first.

• I stood up for Cotter, I also think the camera angle shown if you hit Finn first is amazing ;3

• i gotta try that..ty.

Poogers555 posted: »

I stood up for Cotter, I also think the camera angle shown if you hit Finn first is amazing ;3

• The guilt of not choosing "You fuck Potatoes?" will haunt me throughout the rest of the Season. :(

• You can redeem yourself, go back and CHANGE IT.

The guilt of not choosing "You fuck Potatoes?" will haunt me throughout the rest of the Season.

• Those trains kinda freaks me out.....

• I stood up because Finn was an asshole and needed to be taught a lesson in respect. Trust me, with that black eye I gave him, he won't be forgetting any time soon.

• You know what would have been better? If the game gave us the choice of not standing up for him and letting Finn beat on him. Not saying thats what I would have done but I feel robbed of a choice because the outcome is always EXACTLY THE SAME no matter what. Probably the only thing I didn't like about episode 2

• I tried to remain neutral but the minute Finn punched me, I decided to just kick his ass.

As the poster above stated, it's a shame you couldn't let Finn beat up Cotter. Unless Finn giving Gared a black eye is key to the story, then I think it was just plain lazy.

• edited February 2015

You don't like Thomas The Choo Choo Train?

Those trains kinda freaks me out.....

• Unless Finn giving Gared a black eye is key to the story, then I think it was just plain lazy.

It isn't because I fought well and didn't get it.

MrHazer posted: »

I tried to remain neutral but the minute Finn punched me, I decided to just kick his ass. As the poster above stated, it's a shame you co

• You must have thrown the first punch then :)

Unless Finn giving Gared a black eye is key to the story, then I think it was just plain lazy. It isn't because I fought well and didn't get it.

• edited February 2015

I stood up for Cotter and I hit him the first chance I got,he needs to mind his fucking manners.

• I'm an asshole, sue me. :P

You must have thrown the first punch then

• those creepy little things...nope!

You don't like Thomas The Choo Choo Train?

• edited February 2015

I had kept quiet and on the last opportunity i had was about to rat him out but frosty cut me off so i didn't end up ratting him out.

• Fuck Finn! Cotter is potato and potato=friend.

• Hahaha right!

JMOREL posted: »

Fuck Finn! Cotter is potato and potato=friend.

• I didn't stick up for Cotter. I told him to give back the dagger, and then i ratted him out when asked if i knew what was going on. Not that i like Finn either, i just feel like, if you wanna be a thief - be a thief. Just leave me the fuck out of it, im trying to be a ranger. And a trustworthy person.

Cotter isn't going to help me with that.

• I hit Finn before he hit me because there was no option to get out of the way and let Finn spank Cotter.

Poogers555 posted: »

I stood up for Cotter, I also think the camera angle shown if you hit Finn first is amazing ;3

• If you hit Finn first and fight perfectly, he doesnt give you a black eye.

I tried to remain neutral but the minute Finn punched me, I decided to just kick his ass. As the poster above stated, it's a shame you co

• I wanted to let Finn beat the shit out of Cotter but you cant and when someone hit me i hit back and i am no rat so i had no choice but to protect him.

• Yeah, he's a prick...

Herodriver posted: »

I stood up for Cotter and I hit him the first chance I got,he needs to mind his fucking manners.

• What will happen if you didn't stand up for Cotter?

• I was wondering the same thing!

ComingLate posted: »

What will happen if you didn't stand up for Cotter?

• Cotter will deny having the knife and then it will proceed exactly the same as the defending Cotter scene. The only difference is when Finn is complaining, he'll say " He took my knife and Gared knew about it!" instead of "Gared defended him."

• edited February 2015

edit: double post

• Double post, dude

edit: double post

• Cotter must be Polish or Latvian.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.