The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Your right on that one. But someone has to give a spark to ignite an inferno.

Well, I wish you luck. Rome wasn't built in a day and it's leaders weren't saints.

• You light that fire and it will grow, it will grow until the point you can't control it.

mr.quality posted: »

Your right on that one. But someone has to give a spark to ignite an inferno.

• No, in my opinion the police force can be just as good if you have the right attitude :)

You'll still be able to protect people, doing what you wanted.

Yeah, I was planing on joining the military then going into the police. But I guess taking a shortcut straight to the police force isn't that bad.

• Yeah, its all about attitude and willpower.

ComingSoon posted: »

No, in my opinion the police force can be just as good if you have the right attitude You'll still be able to protect people, doing what you wanted.

• Why must you be so damn smart! Im trying to have an awesome comeback!

You light that fire and it will grow, it will grow until the point you can't control it.

• Why must you be so damn smart!

Why thank you.

Im trying to have an awesome comeback!

Me too. :P

Why must you be so damn smart! Im trying to have an awesome comeback!

• Well, I hope you're able to keep a positive attitude.

Yeah, its all about attitude and willpower.

• Your welcome. And we can't both be trying to make a comeback at the same time!

Why must you be so damn smart! Why thank you. Im trying to have an awesome comeback! Me too. :P

• But we are my good fellow.

Your welcome. And we can't both be trying to make a comeback at the same time!

• Its worked thus far, I don't see why it won't last forever. Positivity is contagious ya know.

Well, I hope you're able to keep a positive attitude.

• Mind=blown.

But we are my good fellow.

• RIP in peace.

Mind=blown.

• Rest in peace in peace?

RIP in peace.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• Positivity is contagious

You could say that again. It's the best kind of contagious as well :)

Its worked thus far, I don't see why it won't last forever. Positivity is contagious ya know.

• Is it wrong to wish peace upon you?

Rest in peace in peace?

• I like the second one :P

I was thinking of a new Gravatar, which one do you guys like more. http://strawpoll.me/3683055

• Nope. I just don't think I'm dead yet.

Is it wrong to wish peace upon you?

• the best kind of contagious>

Thank the heavens its not like the flu...

Positivity is contagious You could say that again. It's the best kind of contagious as well

• Are...Are you sure?

Check again.

Nope. I just don't think I'm dead yet.

• Allow me to rant some...........

WHY DO TONS OF SHOWS I LIKE END WITH CLIFF HANGERS THAT NEVER RESOLVE THE STORY-LINE AND THE SHOW ISN'T RENEWED FOR A NEW SEASON! SCREW YOU TV COMPANIES!

Alt text

Inner Peace Salt..............Inner Peace Salt...

Alt text

• Beauitful comment chain.

Are...Are you sure? Check again.

• I'm assuming that includes the Coast Guard.

Like Golden said, being a cop is still an option. My uncle is a NYPD detective, and he gets the 20 year with the pension like the military.

Well, my life plans are ruined. Just found out you can't serve in ANY branch of the military with Crohn's disease. Just great.

• A salt lick came onto your that dinner.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD rekt

• A salt lick

Alt text

A salt lick came onto your that dinner.

• I have a pulse, so I'm pretty sure. Unless I'm not, in which case I'm dead.

Are...Are you sure? Check again.

• Oh, yes. I only wish the flu wasn't as contagious, lol

the best kind of contagious> Thank the heavens its not like the flu...

• Yeah, coast guard included sadly. But yeah, I've been looking into a career in law enforcement.

I'm assuming that includes the Coast Guard. Like Golden said, being a cop is still an option. My uncle is a NYPD detective, and he gets the 20 year with the pension like the military.

• But wait, hang on, might sound crazy...What if you're a Doloid from the Orion Nebula...Maybe you're an alien!

I have a pulse, so I'm pretty sure. Unless I'm not, in which case I'm dead.

• Yeah, the flu sucks.

Oh, yes. I only wish the flu wasn't as contagious, lol

• No! They spotted me! I must go back to my people!

But wait, hang on, might sound crazy...What if you're a Doloid from the Orion Nebula...Maybe you're an alien!

• Calls MIB

No! They spotted me! I must go back to my people!

• You could say THAT again, lmao

I just had the flu about 2 weeks ago, it is the WORST.

Yeah, the flu sucks.

• Well Shit...........I know a local Crowbar who gave me the Flu or something, Feel like Shit right now........

You could say THAT again, lmao I just had the flu about 2 weeks ago, it is the WORST.

• Bring it on! Will smith's my man!

Calls MIB

• Same here!

You could say THAT again, lmao I just had the flu about 2 weeks ago, it is the WORST.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

To keep you interested and guarantee you tune into the next season for more tv ratings meaning more money

Films always do this even ones without sequels like spawn and freddy vs jason etc because if it makes enough money they will make another one they always like to leave that potential

Saltlick123 posted: »

Allow me to rant some........... WHY DO TONS OF SHOWS I LIKE END WITH CLIFF HANGERS THAT NEVER RESOLVE THE STORY-LINE AND THE SHOW ISN'T RENEWED FOR A NEW SEASON! SCREW YOU TV COMPANIES! Inner Peace Salt..............Inner Peace Salt...

• edited February 2015

To keep you interested and guarantee you tune into the next season for more tv ratings meaning more money

DON'T SAY THAT YOU SHIT BEER DRINKING PIECE OF FOOL'S GOLD! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT!?

Alt text

Inner Peace Salt.........Inner Peace...........

Sorry about that Mark. :P

Freddy vs Jason was an open and satisfying ending, I'm talking about all the shows that leave us with Unsatisfying ending....

Alt text

Sorry for the rant but I'm gonna go Saltlick something.....

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

To keep you interested and guarantee you tune into the next season for more tv ratings meaning more money Films always do this even ones

Sign in to comment in this discussion.