What did you do at the end of Episode 2? *SPOILERS*

I'm genuinely curious as to what people chose to do with Mira at the end of Episode 2. My questions are did you kill the guard or run away? Why? Did you keep the knife and throw it away. Why?

I personally chose to kill the guard because there's no way that I was going to let that kid die after all of his help. Then I threw away the knife because it seems to me like even though Mira may need to defend herself in the future, that one guard still knows that she was there the time the attacker went missing. If they find her with the knife, she'll be the number one suspect. Plus, with all of the things she may or may not have done to anger the King (depends on whether you asked for help with her family or not), they may just blame her regardless to get rid of the her conflicts, as well as the problems with her family.

Comments

• edited February 2015

My questions are did you kill the guard or run away? Why?

killed guard..NO ONE PULLS A BLADE AND LIVES :P (wished Mira said "Iron from Ice" as she killed that bastard!).....i couldnt let that guard come after me again and kill/hurt the coal boy.

Did you keep the knife and throw it away. Why?

decision was tough but i kept it...for protection...(hope it doesnt bite me in the ass later)

• I figure that a majority of people killed off the guard. Interesting that you kept the knife, though. I just know Mira would be the type to leave it in her trunk, then have someone look through her room again, find it, and tell someone her secret. I honestly don't know how she's going to get away with having something like that around. My exact thought while throwing it away was "Well, how would anyone trace it back to her?" Other than the fact that she was in the gardens at the same time and that one other guard saw her with him, they'd have no real evidence to connect her to it. She can totally lie about why she was there or what happened. No one will know except the boy she saved and I honestly don't think he'll say anything because they'll wonder why he was there, too. I'm just hoping that she gets rid of the note instead of keeping it for whatever reason, unless she says that it's the reason why she went to the gardens but no one showed up.

My questions are did you kill the guard or run away? Why? killed guard..NO ONE PULLS A BLADE AND LIVES :P (wished Mira said "Iron fr

• I killed the guard for obvious reasons and I kept the knife because I didn't want to leave any evidence that someone had been stabbed. Its one thing for the guard to be missing but if someone found his knife with blood on it in the garden then they will know he was killed. I didn't even think about the other guard knowing you were the last one seen with him. I'm sure they are going to question Mira and probably search her room. Now that I think about it, it was probably wiser to ditch the knife because if they do find it on Mira she is pretty much screwed. Oh well, I'm going to keep to my original decision like I always do.

• That's a totally valid point, though. If they don't find the knife in the yard, than how do they know anyone was murdered in the first place? Another issue that I have with keeping the knife is that I think it's a guard's knife. Let's just say that they somehow find the body, wherever the Coal Boy put it, and then they find out that Mira has the knife. She's totally screwed then, no matter what anyone says. Even if they don't find the body, they're going to ask her where she got the knife and why she kept it. They're definitely going to question Mira, I have no doubt about that, but they have no evidence other than she was in the garden the same night (if you ditch it). It honestly could have been anyone who passed by and had a dispute with him. And, who could say that Mira is wrong if she tells a little white lie and asks how everyone knows it wasn't the guard who will probably point fingers at her because he "saw" her? They'd never know for sure and they've have to take her word for it. It would probably help her in that scenario if she pleased Cersei in that conversation because they'd know that she's "loyal" to the King. She could also use the letter as evidence of having a reason for being there, but say that whoever it was didn't show up. She had a "chat" with the guard and that was that. It'd be rather easy to cover up, but I highly doubt that getting through it is going to be that easy.

• ▶ I didn't kill the guard. I don't want to risk my distinguished behavior with Margarey. But I'm really looking forward to talk with her about this incident and bring this attacker to justice.
    ▶ I kept knife, I think it might come in handy, and if someone finds out about me having the knife, I will say that I kept it as evidence.

• and bring this attacker to justice

Justice?

Alt text

Sorry, that word doesn't exist in got's universe.

matt2790 posted: »

▶ I didn't kill the guard. I don't want to risk my distinguished behavior with Margarey. But I'm really looking forward to talk with her abo

• edited February 2015
    • I killed the guard for personal revenge... and of course for saving the poor boy life.
    • And I throw the knife in the bush, hopefully no one will found it while searching for Cersei wine. :)
  • I chose to kill the guard faster than I have ever made a Telltale choice. Whether to keep the knife was a tougher choice, but I figured it'd be better that the knife is discovered elsewhere and not anywhere near Mira's chambers.

• lol

TheCatWolf posted: »

and bring this attacker to justice Justice? Sorry, that word doesn't exist in got's universe.

• I just know Mira would be the type to leave it in her trunk

ikr? LOL, hopefully she doesnt...

choircorgis posted: »

I figure that a majority of people killed off the guard. Interesting that you kept the knife, though. I just know Mira would be the type to

• I kill the guard, coal boy is a friend and Damien is a like a mob hitman, may try the hit again.

I kept the knife as a protection measure, but both elections are dangerous:

Kept the knife - someone may found it

Throw the knife - coal boy hide the body, later is found in the city and the knife shows his dead was with you.

• Killed the guard as quick as I could. The coal boy hasn't fully earned my trust, but I couldn't let the guard hurt him, he seems as close to an ally as Mira has in KL.

Kept the knife. Figured whoever tried to have me killed would realize pretty quickly it failed, and try again. Holding onto it for defense (hopefully I can hide it somewhere in my room or close by), but I'm sure I'll regret that either way. :)

• Yeah I think I stabbed myself in the foot by keeping the knife, pun intended, but the other guard knows you were there with Damian because Damian told him you were so lying about it won't be a good option. You could always lie about why he was wanting to meet you but like you said it's not going to be easy.

choircorgis posted: »

That's a totally valid point, though. If they don't find the knife in the yard, than how do they know anyone was murdered in the first place

• I killed Mira's attacker, easy choice for me, this man tried to kill me and he was about to kill the coal boy, I did it as revenge and to protect him. I also tossed the knife, ditch all the evidence and make it look like I wasn't involved at all. And besides, it's not like they can trace the fingerprints and tie it back to me, they don't have the technology.

• I think lying about why you were there will be one of the options while being investigated. Hopefully it is, because if you come up with a reason that's good enough, they may not give Mira as much thought. Lying about being there in the first place would definitely not be smart, but she'd have a point in saying that the only other person in the garden that she saw was the guard (because revealing that the Coal Boy was involved in the murder is a huuuuge mistake that may be an option in the next episode, obviously not the smartest choice.) The one person I'm hoping doesn't get involved is Sera. She seems to poke her nose into other's people's business all the time and I'm hoping she doesn't catch the Coal Boy and Mira talking about it, then goes and tells someone about it. Maybe that's where deciding whether or not to help her with her marriage comes in... It's a theory.

Yeah I think I stabbed myself in the foot by keeping the knife, pun intended, but the other guard knows you were there with Damian because D

• Amazing

and bring this attacker to justice Justice? Sorry, that word doesn't exist in got's universe.

• Sorry to say, but they do. Remember the assassin in Winterfell (GoT Season 1) trying to kill the crippled Bran? One gold hair lead all the way back to the Lannisters, so a knife shouldn't be that hard at all.

I killed Mira's attacker, easy choice for me, this man tried to kill me and he was about to kill the coal boy, I did it as revenge and to pr

• I know, but I think Margarey can support me here.. otherwise it's good I kept the knife :)

• Surprisingly it was an easy decision for me. I killed Damien because I couldn't let him alive and even though I don't trust Coal boy but he tried to help me so I returned that favour. I tossed the knife, 'cos I don't know why, my head wasn't clear, but I thought they'll eventually find the corpse so the knife wouldn't matter. And also it's extremely risky to keep that knife.

• Killed the guard... didn't like his hair cut.
    Tossed the knife... don't run carrying sharp blades, you know

I guess, it does not really matter!

The coal boy will survive, because that other guard just came by... and this guard probably kills Damien and because he was such a nice guy, he will blame Mira for that murder.

And: That's why they will come back to you in any case. You have been discovered by the other guard... The knife probably won't even matter...

• didn't like his hair cut

Yeah man!! His haircut deserved it!!

Killed the guard... didn't like his hair cut. Tossed the knife... don't run carrying sharp blades, you know I guess, it does not really

• One hair and the obvious knife the assasin had, which Littlefinger told them was his, and then lost in a bet to Tyrion. That is why Catelynn took Tyrion prisoner and didn't figure out that it was the twins. Eddard came to the conclusion that the twins were porking on his own from reading about Robert Baratheons lineage and also being told "The seed is strong" from the dead John Arryn (I believe he was named) in a letter he had written to his wife.

Barthanax posted: »

Sorry to say, but they do. Remember the assassin in Winterfell (GoT Season 1) trying to kill the crippled Bran? One gold hair lead all the way back to the Lannisters, so a knife shouldn't be that hard at all.

• edited February 2015

Queue Walter White: "F*ck you... And your haircut!"

didn't like his hair cut Yeah man!! His haircut deserved it!!

• When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

So yeah...I stabbed the hell out of the guard.

• So as said, Mira will be in shit if that knife is found. They may not have the technology we do, but they do know who's knife that belongs to, especially if it belongs to a Lannister, royal blood or guardsman.

Hede92 posted: »

One hair and the obvious knife the assasin had, which Littlefinger told them was his, and then lost in a bet to Tyrion. That is why Catelynn

• She won't be in any danger just because they find the knife. The only way they can connect her to the murder is if the other guard we meet in the gardens mentions that he saw us. (which he totally will) unless you are talking about them finding the knife on her body, then yes... thats a problem. :D

So as said, Mira will be in shit if that knife is found. They may not have the technology we do, but they do know who's knife that belongs to, especially if it belongs to a Lannister, royal blood or guardsman.

• I stabbed and murdered that guard, no one tries to kill me and gets away with it and no body tries to kill my friends.

I kept the knife because it was a memento of Mira's first kill, it's an important moment.

• I killed him without even giving it a second thought. And I threw away the knife, it was an instant reflex. It didn't occur to me till later that theres probably no way they can trace it back to her :P

• Killed the guard - I trust the coal boy, he saved me and I had to help him. Also it is better to have Damien dead.
    • Kept the knife - I will need it to protect myself, or at least I can clean it and then hide it in a better place. I couldn't just throw it and let them find it, less evidence, less trouble.
  • I killed didn't kill Damien, because I didn't want to get in trouble. I hope the kid is still alive...

I also threw the knife away... I don't want to get in any danger...

• Still, chucking the knife seems like the better of two evils when it comes to this.

Hede92 posted: »

She won't be in any danger just because they find the knife. The only way they can connect her to the murder is if the other guard we meet i

• Agree. nods

That knife will totally come back to haunt us no matter what. Hmmm.. unless you ran away and didn't kill him, then i don't know what will happen.

Still, chucking the knife seems like the better of two evils when it comes to this.

• I killed Damien to save tha coal guy, and I kept the knife, if the guy hides the corpse as he said, it's better to have Damien's knife than let guards find it, specially when it's dirty with all that blood, at least is what I hope.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.