azora ahai

Who is azora ahai in your opinion

Comments

• A person.

Joking aside, it could be anyone. It could even be @Green613

• Lol have you read the song of ice and fire.

BlueShadiw posted: »

A person. Joking aside, it could be anyone. It could even be @Green613

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• edited February 2015

"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow."

That'd be a red herring (heh...red herring...red lady...) and a half if it ended up as someone else.

• Sadly, no.

Lol have you read the song of ice and fire.

• You should they are amazing

BlueShadiw posted: »

Sadly, no.

• Also in got prophesies are not really trust worthy. Warrior who mounts the world died

"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow." That'd be a red herring (heh...red herring...red lady...) and a half if it ended up as someone else.

• All i know for sure is that it's definitely Not Stannis. And Mellisandre knows it!

In truth, like most of the prophecies in the World of Ice and Fire, there are multiple candidates for Azor Ahai Reborn.
    Could be Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryan, Mance Rayder, Davos Seaworth, brienne of Tarth, jaime Lannister or any other multitude of people.

We still don't definitively know that AAR is the same as The Prince That Was Promised, though it is implied by some in the books. There's also other mythical hero roles that could have relevance to the AAR mythos, like the Last Hero. We just don't have enough information as of yet to be sure IMO.

• Yeah, it's totally Ramsay Snow.

"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow." That'd be a red herring (heh...red herring...red lady...) and a half if it ended up as someone else.

• *Ramsay Bolton

I thought of that joke but it doesn't really work anymore. :S

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah, it's totally Ramsay Snow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.