The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2015

omg yes love it.

Markd4547 posted: »

Cool song is the blonde person a girl or boy :O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ It's all about the bass

• what did i just read

XD wat

• Yeah, you'll probably get another chance.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sucks though..

• edited February 2015

Finn Wittrock is a beautiful man

...have I mentioned that before?

• You could say he's pretty......Dandy #AHSreferences

Finn Wittrock is a beautiful man ...have I mentioned that before?

• He sure is

Alt text

You could say he's pretty......Dandy #AHSreferences

• This cocaine makes me feel like I'm on this song

There's nothing wrong with me
    There's something wrong with you
    There's something wrong with me
    I hope your stepson doesn't eat the fish
    When we're crying for our next fix

Killers never hurt feelings

Gonorrhea gorgonzola
    Gonorrhea gorgonzola
    Single files of clean feedings

I can't see your souls through through your eyes
    The crying walls of sliding architecture
    Kidnapped by the likes of pure conjecture
    Upholstery loving men all dwelling in the wells
    Kidnapped by the likes of pure conjecture

Gonorrhea gorgonzola
    Gonorrhea gorgonzola

Wrong with you and I

Wrong with you and I

Gonorrhea gorgonzola
    Gonorrhea gorgonzola

Don't eat the fish

• Alt text

TheShyGuy posted: »

Best underwear music video ever 101/100 would watch again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2k8OzAnwI0

• edited February 2015

Gonna put the the world away for a minute

Pretend I don't live in it

Sunshine gonna wash my blues away

Had sweet love but I lost it

She got too close so I farted

Now I'm lost in the world trying to find me a better way

HAHAAHA

• edited February 2015

@blueneon

Time for a Spooky Tale written exclusively for the lounge by Konni lets get spooky :'O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA

Konni calls this tale PUPPET >:D

Alt text

I opened my eyes. Everything was both blurry and dark. I was felling like I was about to throw up for more that ten full minutes. A sillent mumble could be heard. Someone was combing my hair, probably with their fingers. My head was seriously hurting. The mumble got louder. Twinkle-twincle little star? Who the hell was this. I felt a cold hand on my cheek. I couldn't move. My breath was unstable. The hand moved down to my neck and a face apeared within my view. A creepy smile, teeth covered in blood and dark eyes were the main characteristics of that face. The hand pulled me closer while I was still unable to act. The fingernails were staring to dig inside my skin making it hard for me to breath. The face was now about 5 centimeters away. It was inspecting me, twisting my head to take a better look at all my angles. After a few minutes is stoped. They turned me so my left ear would face them and whispered.

"Little girl, you are gonna be a great puppet for us..."

After that he broke into a laugh so shattering... It nearly felt like someone was dragging nails on a chalkboard. The hand moved up to my cheek once more as the laugh continued and he turned me towards him once more. He started moving his head. He took his other hand and as slowly as softly he starting feeling my facial futures one by one.

"You are so fragile... I feel like I could just break you..."

He stoped when he reached my eyes and started making circles with his finger around them. His facial expresion changed. For the worse probably.

"Those round things you have inside your skin are so strange, I don't like them... We should change them, you have to be perfect...."

That's when I relized he had no eyes, just buttons, like those they used back in the day on dolls. That was a very different future on him since everything else about him was close to normal. Other than his smile... He looked behind me and nodded. A slim hand, full of cuts around the wrists stresched to give him a weird looking item. He took it and nodded. What the hell was going on?

"Can you hold her please? We don't want her to move, now, do we?"

A woman held my arms down. She looked at me and smiled, and so did he. He used his fingers to keep my eye open and brought a very thin and long item down my eye. once it touched the surface the pain stroke me imidiatly. I was still unable to move in any way, even scream, but I could feel everything. He pulled my eye out of the socket and bit the cord off. I felt like I would fade. But no. I was still there, wide awake. I could only hope to die before he had the chance to torture me even further than that. He gently placed my eyeball in my hand which was followed by the words "Could you hold that for me?" before closing my fist. He then took a small needle and a thread and sewed the two sides of the socket together. It hurt quite a lot on its own but it could not compare to what you just went through. With my other eye I could see everything. Every single detail.

"See sweetheart? It is so much better now."

He smiled again. That smile was going to be the end of me. He then tried to do the same with the other eye but something seemed off to him. Before he dared to bring the item down my eye once again he stoped and took a good look at me.

"You know, that dark color short of adds beauty to you you know... I don't think I can bring myself to ruin you like that."

His fingers went throught my hair. I could feel the blood streeming down my cheek. His finger scrolled down to my jaw and lift my head up to take a better look.

"But you look so sad... You shouldn't look sad. You should look happy! Darling, would you giv me the knife please?"

He took the knife off of her hand and placed it against my cheek. He slowly started slising. I wanted to scream so badly. He got to my lip and just made sure that my faw was deatached from my head. It was just there, hanging from the one side and he continiued with the other. My jaw was now completly hanging. I wish I could cry my eyes out. But I was simply frozen in place. He grabbed me from the hair and started moving my head up and down. He took his needle once again and sewed my cheecks back together. Bringing his hand down on my open wounds I relized he cut them in an angle so that they would represent a smile. He put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me.

"Little girl, you are so beautiful... Everyone can be with a bit of a change... Sadly... There are so many other people ro make beautiful just like you..."

He took the knife one more time and put it against my throat as he was still hugging me. The woman kept mumbling her song. He carefully pressed the blade into my skin. I could feel the blood pour out, go down my neck. With a quik move he slit across my neck. I started choking, in my own blood of course. He kissed my forehead and droped me on the cold ground. I couldn't even gag. I just choked. I heard footsteps as the two walked away. He looked back and spit out two last words.

I opened my eyes. Everything was both blurry and dark. I was felling like I was about to throw up for more that ten full minutes. A sillent mumble could be heard. Someone was combing my hair, probably with their fingers. My head was seriously hurting. The mumble got louder. Twinkle-twincle little star? Who the hell was this. I felt a cold hand on my cheek. I couldn't move. My breath was unstable. The hand moved down to my neck and a face apeared within my view. A creepy smile, teeth covered in blood and dark eyes were the main characteristics of that face. The hand pulled me closer while I was still unable to act. The fingernails were staring to dig inside my skin making it hard for me to breath. The face was now about 5 centimeters away. It was inspecting me, twisting my head to take a better look at all my angles. After a few minutes is stoped. They turned me so my left ear would face them and whispered.

"Little girl, you are gonna be a great puppet for us..."

After that he broke into a laugh so shattering... It nearly felt like someone was dragging nails on a chalkboard. The hand moved up to my cheek once more as the laugh continued and he turned me towards him once more. He started moving his head. He took his other hand and as slowly as softly he starting feeling my facial futures one by one.

"You are so fragile... I feel like I could just break you..."

He stoped when he reached my eyes and started making circles with his finger around them. His facial expresion changed. For the worse probably.

"Those round things you have inside your skin are so strange, I don't like them... We should change them, you have to be perfect...."

That's when I relized he had no eyes, just buttons, like those they used back in the day on dolls. That was a very different future on him since everything else about him was close to normal. Other than his smile... He looked behind me and nodded. A slim hand, full of cuts around the wrists stresched to give him a weird looking item. He took it and nodded. What the hell was going on?

"Can you hold her please? We don't want her to move, now, do we?"

A woman held my arms down. She looked at me and smiled, and so did he. He used his fingers to keep my eye open and brought a very thin and long item down my eye. once it touched the surface the pain stroke me imidiatly. I was still unable to move in any way, even scream, but I could feel everything. He pulled my eye out of the socket and bit the cord off. I felt like I would fade. But no. I was still there, wide awake. I could only hope to die before he had the chance to torture me even further than that. He gently placed my eyeball in my hand which was followed by the words "Could you hold that for me?" before closing my fist. He then took a small needle and a thread and sewed the two sides of the socket together. It hurt quite a lot on its own but it could not compare to what you just went through. With my other eye I could see everything. Every single detail.

"See sweetheart? It is so much better now."

He smiled again. That smile was going to be the end of me. He then tried to do the same with the other eye but something seemed off to him. Before he dared to bring the item down my eye once again he stoped and took a good look at me.

"You know, that dark color short of adds beauty to you you know... I don't think I can bring myself to ruin you like that."

His fingers went throught my hair. I could feel the blood streeming down my cheek. His finger scrolled down to my jaw and lift my head up to take a better look.

"But you look so sad... You shouldn't look sad. You should look happy! Darling, would you giv me the knife please?"

He took the knife off of her hand and placed it against my cheek. He slowly started slising. I wanted to scream so badly. He got to my lip and just made sure that my faw was deatached from my head. It was just there, hanging from the one side and he continiued with the other. My jaw was now completly hanging. I wish I could cry my eyes out. But I was simply frozen in place. He grabbed me from the hair and started moving my head up and down. He took his needle once again and sewed my cheecks back together. Bringing his hand down on my open wounds I relized he cut them in an angle so that they would represent a smile. He put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me.

"Little girl, you are so beautiful... Everyone can be with a bit of a change... Sadly... There are so many other people ro make beautiful just like you..."

He took the knife one more time and put it against my thoat as he was still hugging me. The woman kept mumbling her song. He carefully pressed the blade into my skin. I could feel the blood pour out, go down my neck. With a quik move he slit across my neck. I started choking, in my own blood of course. He kissed my forehead and droped me on the cold ground. I couldn't even gag. I just choked. I heard footsteps as the two walked away. He looked back and spit out two last words.

"My masterpiece...."

Everything went black as the sound of their laugh was slowly fading

Alt text

• Alt text

Shit, that was scary...Great job, Konni!

@blueneon Time for a Spooky Tale written exclusively for the lounge by Konni lets get spooky :'O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6

• damn O.O

@blueneon Time for a Spooky Tale written exclusively for the lounge by Konni lets get spooky :'O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6

• Alt text

Place is so empty :/

• ;-;

Place is so empty

• So, my niece came over today with a 'special' gift. Just Dance 2015. I was forced to play it with her for over 5 hours long with few breaks, all I can say is:

Alt text

• RIP your leg

BlueShadiw posted: »

So, my niece came over today with a 'special' gift. Just Dance 2015. I was forced to play it with her for over 5 hours long with few breaks, all I can say is:

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVFBh3Gj3iI

Best year for female characters in games for me so badass I agree with the top 3 but I would have jodie 4th and elizabeth 5th too

• edited February 2015
  • Conquest to the lover
    And your love to the fire
    Permanence unfolding in the absolute

Forgiveness is the
    All-Damned sacrifice
    Eloquence belongs
    To the conqueror

The pictures of time and space are rearranged
    In this little piece of typical tragedy

Justified candy
    Brandy for the nerves
    Eloquence belongs
    To the conqueror

You and me
    we'll all go down in history
    With a sad Statue of Liberty
    And a generation that didn't agree

You and me
    We'll all go down in history

I forgot to
    I forgot to let you know that

Justified candy
    Brandy for the nerves
    Eloquence belongs
    To the conqueror

Conquest to the lover
    And your love to the fire
    Permanence unfolding in the absolute

Forgiveness is the
    All-Damned sacrifice
    Eloquence belongs
    To the conqueror

You and me

You and me

Generation......

What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering!!!?, Suffering Now!

Suffering, suffering now

Woah!

Suffering now

You and me

You and me

Generation......

Belonging
    Belonging to.

I should probably go like sleep or something

• Get up Jaeger ;-;

BlueShadiw posted: »

So, my niece came over today with a 'special' gift. Just Dance 2015. I was forced to play it with her for over 5 hours long with few breaks, all I can say is:

• Only in about 2 years, oh well.. I guess I can go to American to shoot a gun.

Yeah, you'll probably get another chance.

• 51spoops420me halp me m91

• Skype is being a bitch... yet again. Sigh. -_-

• You can do it again though ^-^

• u can do et o(^▽^)o

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Dayum Being male is good B}

Alt text

Alt text

:I

The comments are always funny XD

Alt text

You May not understand the username only starts going blue the more likes you have the darker the blue the more likes you have on your profile

• @awesomeo

Alt text

We all doomed spooky :'( this is legit XD

ISIS Spec Ops Training

Alt text

In case you guys didn't know, ISIS has released a video of their brutal special ops training sessions! IT'S CRAZY!

They sent it to us to intimidate the western forces, and needless to say IT IS WORKING!!!

Alt text

Crouching in someone's front lawn while aiming their guns at nothing,

Alt text

They're skills in camo as a house plant,

Alt text

Breaking pre-broken and poorly glued together tiles over their heads,

Alt text

somersaulting in low resolution,

Alt text

Their onslaught of suburban mother SUVs,

Alt text

Punching the air,

Alt text

doing the splits in low resolution (their most deadly environment) ,

Alt text

More somersaulting,

Alt text

Even more somersaulting,

Alt text

And last but not least GROUP SOMERSAULTING!!!

Well looks like this is it guys, our countries are doomed. We might as give in to our new overlords now.

@Saltlick123

Alt text

EXPLAIN THIS GODDAM MERICA ^

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

Alt text

@awesomeo We all doomed spooky this is legit XD ISIS Spec Ops Training In case you guys didn't know, ISIS has released

• Alt text

About Obama..............There's something you should know.....

EDUCATE YOURSELF

@awesomeo We all doomed spooky this is legit XD ISIS Spec Ops Training In case you guys didn't know, ISIS has released

• edited February 2015
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldco8kWuwV4

XDD Educate myself about merica NEVA

Saltlick123 posted: »

About Obama..............There's something you should know..... EDUCATE YOURSELF

• i dont like it .-.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.