Last Episode Choices

Now, i know the last episode is quite far, and most of these will probably wrong, but i have some guesses for the choices of the last episode of the series.

Mira Choice

Mira has a chance to go on a relatively safe journey back to the north, or stay in the south.

• Return to Ironrath, going on a well armed Merchant ship heading to the white harbour.
  • Marry the heir of a prestigious Reach house, who by that point has received quite a lot of screen time and it is established as a good man who is very fond of Mira, but ever seeing her family again is unlikely.
  • Take a Third option and stay in king's landing with Margery

Asher Choice

Having Defeated house whitehill, Asher has the option to marry his Juliet, but that means Beshka will be out of his life forever.

• Marry Gwyn and return to Ironrath and your family with her, getting your happily ever after.
  • Leave Westeros with Beshka to continue the lives you had before, content in the knowledge your family is safe.

Rodrik Choice

After the mess with Whitehill is done, a Stannis man(maybe Davos? :P) comes with an offer to swear fealty to stannis and join his campaign against the Boltons, Duncan will Advise you to stand out, Royland will urge you to join Stannis, and you...

• Swear Fealty to Stannis, and take whatever is left of house Forrester to Aid him in his campaign.
  • Refusing to swear fealty, opting to stand out and not risk the lives of your man.
  • Shoot the messenger and join the Boltons. (i have a very optimistic prediction of 2% of players choosing this)

Gared Choice

Hmm, I'm out of ideas, maybe we will have a choice to leave the night's watch and return to ironrath or stay a loyal crow, then again nobody ever leaves the night's watch from what i know.

more ideas?

Comments

• I honestly have no clue, I have a feeling so much more story is gonna happen by then that mostly everything will be different than what I think is gonna happen now.

• Agreed, as i said most of these guesses or probably wrong, but it's fun to speculate :D

I honestly have no clue, I have a feeling so much more story is gonna happen by then that mostly everything will be different than what I think is gonna happen now.

• Mira: Return to the North

Asher: Marry Gwyn just to shit on Whitehill

Rodrik: Join the Boltons I would be that two percent :P

• I think Gared will die in the final or penultimate Episode in the battle for Castle Black. So we won't have a final choice there.

I like your ideas, but I honestly doubt that'll happen. It would make a Season 2 almost impossible to handle, and it is not Telltale's style.

• well, maybe these decisions(or one that vaguely reassembles one of them) will show up in the last episode of season 2 :P

I think Gared will die in the final or penultimate Episode in the battle for Castle Black. So we won't have a final choice there. I like

Sign in to comment in this discussion.