The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes.

This is from Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds... right?

• Gotta go in for a college interview tomorrow....absolutely dieing of nerves xD

• You can do it! :D

Gotta go in for a college interview tomorrow....absolutely dieing of nerves xD

• Good luck, you can do it!

Welcome to the forums btw :p

• You will do great we always picture stuff much worse then it is that's normal just try to relax and you will do great :)

• edited February 2015

Alt text

XD I predicted that isis will target Canada because they joined America in that war and they will look to target a weaker country to get at America aka Canada who's army and defences are much worse I said that months ago and got abuse for it :P

Canada should have never joined America in that war in doing so they threatened their own country and people they should of just crossed the border and joined the american army if they want to fight isis which would of kept their homeland safe and untargeted

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/west-edmonton-mall-named-al-133940795.html Oh great, they're targeting Canada now. Fucking hell...

• I'm sure you'll do fine UwU

• edited February 2015

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNfxjlrdVI

This spoof video gets more everytime their was a new AAA title released for full price called evolve which had no storyline just multiplayer and everything on the disk was dlc and microtransactions the game is a cancer to the future of gaming

Even charging you to change the colour of monsters or ur guns EVERYTHING WAS CHARGED DLC or microtransactions XD even season passes didn't cover all the dlc and microtansactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moTvp6tamn4

XD someone on steam posted this under evolves review and got banned

When you have nothing to do in Evolve

Alt text

• They're not as bad as you think, no need to be nervous.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• edited February 2015

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem

Alt text

The internet is so nice :'3

Alt text

• last update of my fanart for the day. need to go to bed or my mum will scream at me for sleeping late ;-;

Alt text

a hand.

• Alt text

Just a question but what is it supossed to be when its done?

last update of my fanart for the day. need to go to bed or my mum will scream at me for sleeping late ;-; a hand.

• What my character were to look like if she's in Tobi's comics.

Just a question but what is it supossed to be when its done?

• edited February 2015

A magical floating hand with its two smiley buddies? Love it...Though i feel it is missing something...I just can't put my hand on it (pun intended) Then i realize i couldn't draw anything at that hands level of epicness

What my character were to look like if she's in Tobi's comics.

• Awesome artwork ^_^

last update of my fanart for the day. need to go to bed or my mum will scream at me for sleeping late ;-; a hand.

• RIP Ben Woolf, of American Horror Story fame. He played the Infantata in S1 and Meep in the most recent season. He was 34 years old, and despite his over-the-top and frightening roles, he was a very sweet man who even worked as a preschool teacher when he wasn't acting. He was only 4'4", so an oncoming car did not see him as he walked down the street and was struck by the side mirror.

Alt text

• edited February 2015

R.I.P :'( I'm sry to have never seen him act before that is terrible news

RIP Ben Woolf, of American Horror Story fame. He played the Infantata in S1 and Meep in the most recent season. He was 34 years old, and des

• Valar morghulis

• NEW LAYOUT

• Alt text

My notifications dashboard at the top just evolved or changed randomly is that normal idk I think it's awesome tho I like it XD

Alt text

• Im on a phone and this offends me...

• I don't have that bell icon T^T

Markd4547 posted: »

My notifications dashboard at the top just evolved or changed randomly is that normal idk I think it's awesome tho I like it XD

• Alt text

B}

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't have that bell icon T^T

• It appears to come up when you have a notification. :P

• Only the worthy have it.

• What the fuck happened while I was gone?

Everything is different!

I like it.

• edited February 2015

I like it too. :3

What the fuck happened while I was gone? Everything is different! I like it.

• This new menu.

Why?

• Alt text

SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY

DROPITLIKEITSHOT

The outlines are from smoking weed everyday BTW.

• NEW MENU

MY APE TITS ARE ANGRY

I'm not seeing followed threads anymore tho wtf

• i love eating apé tits on sundays

• Da fuck is with the menu?

• I just bought Metro: Redux, and I must say that I am enjoying it so far :D

Also, what the shit did they do to the menu o.0

• Hmmmmmmmmm

• The beta was good though. Real fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNfxjlrdVI This spoof video gets more everytime their was a new AAA title released for full price called

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2015

Didn't mean to reply, meant to add a new comment :

Alt text

I just bought Metro: Redux, and I must say that I am enjoying it so far Also, what the shit did they do to the menu o.0

Sign in to comment in this discussion.