The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Old menu: Valar Morghulis

New menu: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

• My god I'm crying. Lmao.

Fibbage. I need my friends to play Fibbage.

• WOAH WOAH WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS NEW LAYOUT COME FROM?! O:

• This new layout is hot.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

Yeah but I had more than 99 notifications ever since I noticed there are notifications...

Maybe it resetted?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It appears to come up when you have a notification. :P

• Okay

OKAY

BY THE APE TITS GODS

the new layout has presented me with followed threads finally working

I love it

• I said "Valar morghulis" and the menu changed.

Does it change back if I say "Valar dohaeris"?

Old menu: Valar Morghulis New menu: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

• edited February 2015

YO THE HELL IS GOING ON I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A NEW WORLD

EDIT: Bruh, I saw Mark had a bell, I want one too. I'm going on strike until I get my rightful bell.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

YO THE HELL IS GOING ON I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A NEW WORLD EDIT: Bruh, I saw Mark had a bell, I want one too. I'm going on strike until I get my rightful bell.

• I said "Valar Morghulis", and it changed... ?_?

FatGamer22 posted: »

WOAH WOAH WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS NEW LAYOUT COME FROM?! O:

• Huh, maybe.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah but I had more than 99 notifications ever since I noticed there are notifications... Maybe it resetted?

• Let me explain everything: TT sold their soul to Lionsgate and we also got a new prettier layout aaand EA's ex-ceo joined the board of members.

YO THE HELL IS GOING ON I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A NEW WORLD EDIT: Bruh, I saw Mark had a bell, I want one too. I'm going on strike until I get my rightful bell.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: Birdman Today: American Sniper

Alt text

• Actually, it should've given me a notification now that you replied, but it didn't...

Oh well, I never use that shit anyway.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Huh, maybe.

• I think Conan is forever scarred from this experience, I know I would be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70xBg8en-4

• "They took my skin, and now I want to sleep forever..."

I think Conan is forever scarred from this experience, I know I would be.

• Odd, hopefully they get the glitches out of the system.

Actually, it should've given me a notification now that you replied, but it didn't... Oh well, I never use that shit anyway.

• I loved that movie, Bradley Cooper was phenomenal as Chris Kyle (rip).

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: Birdman Today: American Sniper

edited February 2015

Alt text

• Didn't even bother to elaborate on WHY, eh?

• Got the news today that an ex CEO from EA will be joining Telltale's board. He's not a very popular person in the gaming community, he doesn't seem to have a good following with customers and micro transactions. I'm kind of afraid on where the company is going right now. :(

• Lol @ people being outraged and disgusted by a gay couple on a show that shows graphic violence, torture, and attempted rape.

I sure liked it ;) and it was quick and mostly concealed by shadows, not a steamy makeout like ffs

Alt text

edited February 2015

Yeah, I mean... As a man, I'm going to admit it's not a comfortable sight for me, but not to the point that I would be homophobic and discriminate the show for that.

I have a lot of other reasons to discriminate the show, anyway :3

Lol @ people being outraged and disgusted by a gay couple on a show that shows graphic violence, torture, and attempted rape. I sure liked it and it was quick and mostly concealed by shadows, not a steamy makeout like ffs

• That's so ridiculous that I thought Papai was joking in his other post. EA is known to overwork and underpay their staff, this can't be good.

J-Master posted: »

Got the news today that an ex CEO from EA will be joining Telltale's board. He's not a very popular person in the gaming community, he doesn

• Because they h8 da geyz

Didn't even bother to elaborate on WHY, eh?

• edited February 2015

XD I don't understand or relate to people who are so offended by homosexuals like that do they feel threatened by them or wat

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I see no reason at all why anyone would be against this XD

Alt text

Lol @ people being outraged and disgusted by a gay couple on a show that shows graphic violence, torture, and attempted rape. I sure liked it and it was quick and mostly concealed by shadows, not a steamy makeout like ffs

• The show featured a gay couple from the comics.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I don't understand or relate to people who are so offended by homosexuals like that do they feel threatened by them or wat I see no reason at all why anyone would be against this XD

• I was only joking after showing all them gifs tbh XD I think that's a great idea to show adversity on the show and I think 99% of people love the idea but of course in life you get a couple of a-holes against it

The show featured a gay couple from the comics.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

:')

Alt text

• The bell shows up once you receive notifications, I believe

• There is no way the EA money grabbing model will fit telltale I doubt they will ever introduce them tactics they are a great company and I have faith in them

Got the news today that an ex CEO from EA will be joining Telltale's board. He's not a very popular person in the gaming community, he doesn

• Well, Telltale have already kind of have been money grabbing, not as bad as EA, but John may only make that worse or who knows.

There is no way the EA money grabbing model will fit telltale I doubt they will ever introduce them tactics they are a great company and I have faith in them

edited February 2015

oh xD Sorry, I'm dumb :p

There's more than one gay couple in the comics, so this is just the first wave.

I was only joking after showing all them gifs tbh XD I think that's a great idea to show adversity on the show and I think 99% of people love the idea but of course in life you get a couple of a-holes against it

• I haven't seen a bell yet and I haven't checked my feed after you just replied to me. I think it's glitched honestly :p

ComingSoon posted: »

The bell shows up once you receive notifications, I believe

• Yeah, followed threads weren't showing up for a few hours, it may just be a temp bug :P

I haven't seen a bell yet and I haven't checked my feed after you just replied to me. I think it's glitched honestly

• I just rediscovered Shamchat.

That shit just keeps on getting weirder and crazier.

• http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/24/the-hunger-games-film-company-invests-in-telltale-games-5077347/

Lions Gate has produced major film franchises such as The Hunger Games, The Twilight Saga, Divergent, Saw, and The Expendables. As well as TV shows such as Mad Men.

Although it’s implied that some of Lions Gate’s existing properties will be turned into games (it’s unclear whether that includes those that are already adaptations of existing novels) the focus of the deal is on making original IP – both in terms of games and TV shows.

We might be getting a Twilight game :'(

• Give us the juicy convos.

I just rediscovered Shamchat. That shit just keeps on getting weirder and crazier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.