The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No.

Markd4547 posted: »

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/24/the-hunger-games-film-company-invests-in-telltale-games-5077347/ Lions Gate has produced major film fran

• Jesus christ that was unnecessary.

• Alt text

woah wait

(XD I found this gif on the internet randomly I can't resist)

i love eating apé tits on sundays

• Alt text

XD NO my precious >:D

Green613 posted: »

YO THE HELL IS GOING ON I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A NEW WORLD EDIT: Bruh, I saw Mark had a bell, I want one too. I'm going on strike until I get my rightful bell.

• The lesbian gifs make me-eh eugh.

XD I don't understand or relate to people who are so offended by homosexuals like that do they feel threatened by them or wat I see no reason at all why anyone would be against this XD

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Jesus needs to calm down tho

• Was that Salt one directed towards me.............Grrrr Well I'm just a Saltlick so obviously I'm fine :P

Alt text

• Not necessarily. We're capable of being very formidable in combat, we just aren't hungry for war like other forces are. Besides, we saved America's ass that one battle in like WWI, no matter how much their historians deny it.

And fromwhat I heard, if we didn't help in a war they were in that happened around this decade, we would've been expendable. >:/

XD I predicted that isis will target Canada because they joined America in that war and they will look to target a weaker country to get at

• edited February 2015

Alt text

By joining the Americans in war you are bringing their dirty washing to your front yard endangering your country when there was no threat before

I'm not saying canada is not capable just that isis will target you to attack america because you have a weaker military then them I would of just recommended Canadians joined the American Army and keep your country and people safe from war

The Irish join the british or american army when we fight wars like my dad and our country is never attacked or under threat by anyone

Not necessarily. We're capable of being very formidable in combat, we just aren't hungry for war like other forces are. Besides, we saved Am

• Alt text

I will march to TellTale and destroy that game if that happened.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/24/the-hunger-games-film-company-invests-in-telltale-games-5077347/ Lions Gate has produced major film fran

• edited February 2015

I'm not saying canada is not capable just that isis will target you to attack america

For the record, They already have, They've tried to attack/Planning to attack Murica, Canada, Britan, Basically the Western World.

By joining the Americans in war you are bringing their dirty washing to your front yard endangering your country when there was no threat be

• I noticed that too. Interesting.

My notifications dashboard at the top just evolved or changed randomly is that normal idk I think it's awesome tho I like it XD

• Are you Dumbledore? o_o

AWESOMEO posted: »

I said "Valar Morghulis", and it changed... ?_?

• Just... WHY?! xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70xBg8en-4

• Here's what I said in another thread about this:

Here are some tweets from Telltale's CEO Kevin Bruner from last year:

Alt text

I really don't think you guys have anything to worry about in regards to Telltale and micro-transactions beyond purchasing episodes in each Season.

J-Master posted: »

Got the news today that an ex CEO from EA will be joining Telltale's board. He's not a very popular person in the gaming community, he doesn

• We might be getting a Twilight game :'(

Right after we get Cheetos: A Telltale Games series, of course!

(Don't worry, Telltale mostly works with franchises they are passionate fans of, and Telltale doesn't strike me as being a company who is included in the demographic of Twilight fans. You can rest easy, now!)

• I'm scared now. .-.

That's so ridiculous that I thought Papai was joking in his other post. EA is known to overwork and underpay their staff, this can't be good.

• Not Canada before they joined America in the war :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm not saying canada is not capable just that isis will target you to attack america For the record, They already have, They've tried to attack/Planning to attack Murica, Canada, Britan, Basically the Western World.

• Not necessarily. We're capable of being very formidable in combat, we just aren't hungry for war like other forces are. Besides, we saved Am

• This is just to funny shut the fuck up Steven! LOL XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70xBg8en-4

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

I dunno, maybe :o

Are you Dumbledore? o_o

• I don't really follw the news on war stuff so I have no clue why they're targeting us. I dont even how this dilemma started in the first place.

But it's not ISIS. It's some group called al-shabaab.

By joining the Americans in war you are bringing their dirty washing to your front yard endangering your country when there was no threat be

• edited February 2015

Actually bro I nearly forgot this trailer got released today I taught you would like to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KfDiVhTyg

I don't really follw the news on war stuff so I have no clue why they're targeting us. I dont even how this dilemma started in the first place. But it's not ISIS. It's some group called al-shabaab.

• Alt text

XDDDDDDDDD

J/k.

• edited February 2015

Have proof of that? :P

Countries like Ireland haven't joined the War (I think..) and they're not the primary target but eventually if not stopped or if they can't affect the larger countries they'll go for the smaller countries.

Not Canada before they joined America in the war :P

• Holy shit, Kyle's mom is a terrorizer.

XDDDDDDDDD

• I just notced in the update there's a job section where you can make a resume to Telltale. Nice. Concept art is in my ability range but I got my hands full. lol

• edited February 2015

Alt text

I have no doubt the americans are the best equipped army in the world I want them to do it I'm only concerned for Canada as they don't have the defenses or a military in their country as good as the Americans to be part of this war

Saltlick123 posted: »

Have proof of that? :P Countries like Ireland haven't joined the War (I think..) and they're not the primary target but eventually if not stopped or if they can't affect the larger countries they'll go for the smaller countries.

• edited February 2015

Interviews aren't as bad as they sound, You'll do good but still, Good Luck.

Alt text

Gotta go in for a college interview tomorrow....absolutely dieing of nerves xD

• Nice. I think I've seen this before. I'm gonna get the disc version of it. :3

Actually bro I nearly forgot this trailer got released today I taught you would like to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KfDiVhTyg

• There is a girl in my high school. I don't know her name but I know her from somewhere.

Hmm...

• xD, A Murican Classic Gif...... I'll use it for the sake of spreading it :P

Alt text

Well Canada.....The Mooses will defend them.....But I guess they are pretty helpless against the Somersaulting wrath of groups like ISIS.......(Yes I saw that Mark.....I saw that... :P)

I have no doubt the americans are the best equipped army in the world I want them to do it I'm only concerned for Canada as they don't have the defenses or a military in their country as good as the Americans to be part of this war

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGxsrYdWG28

Yeah, alright
    Yeah, alright

Two skies watching it all fading
    Two skies living it all fading
    Two skies watching it all fading
    Two skies fading ones abating
    Two suns living it all dying
    Two suns fighting ones abiding

Two suns watching them both fighting
    Two suns seeing them both dying
    Two suns watching them both fighting
    Two suns fighting ones abiding
    Two skies seeing them both dying
    Two skies fading ones abiding

Oh oh ah

Crack pipes, needles, PCP and fast cars
    Kind of mix really well in a dead movie star
    When I feel like talking I'll never be wrong
    If I fell like walking you best come along
    I close my windows crank the heat up high
    till my palms are wet and my tongue is dry

I'm looking for a mother that will get me high
    Just a stupid motherfucker if I die I die
    I'm a midnight fist fight

Looking for a mother that will get me high
    I'm a midnight fist fight

All right

(Two suns fighting ones abiding)
    Just a stupid motherfucker if I die I die...
    All right

(Two skies fading ones abiding)
    (Two suns fighting ones abiding)
    (Two skies two sons watching their own war)

All right
    Yeah, alright
    Yeah, alright

• Lol, you're really gonna give up on a job at TellTale because of a comic? OMF

I just notced in the update there's a job section where you can make a resume to Telltale. Nice. Concept art is in my ability range but I got my hands full. lol

• Alt text

just a little randomness for ya. My dream car, a 1972 Ford Gran Torino...

• And that movie Gran Tornio was great besides the car :) Eastwood did a magnificent job starring in and directing that.

Alt text

mr.quality posted: »

just a little randomness for ya. My dream car, a 1972 Ford Gran Torino...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.