The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It doesn't "go away" though... Did you learn to live with it?

I've coped with the shitty OCD rituals for about 3 years now, they rarely affect me anymore, but it's not something that disappears :/

Markd4547 posted: »

I used to have ocd so I know this is a wonderful achievement hopefully you don't get tempted and go back and get 100% best of luck bro

• Oscar worthy shit right here!

Giraffehat posted: »

Any Mass Effect fans here? I remade the ending. And I might even do a series if demand is high enough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9XNu6gxEPc&list=UU6qEWMAvATirLISl_sDnHQA&index=1

• @TDMShadowCP's stream made my dong vibrate and glow.

AWESOMEO posted: »

@TDMShadowsCP's stream made my craving for smoking marijuana by 420%

• edited February 2015

Alt text

It doesn't "go away" though... Did you learn to live with it? I've coped with the shitty OCD rituals for about 3 years now, they rarely affect me anymore, but it's not something that disappears

• I hate macaroni salad. I don't even know why I made some.

• gg can't top this.

@TDMShadowCP's stream made my dong vibrate and glow.

• Alt text

Damn right I do

• Meme of the Day:

Alt text

• Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

Any Mass Effect fans here? I remade the ending. And I might even do a series if demand is high enough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9XNu6gxEPc&list=UU6qEWMAvATirLISl_sDnHQA&index=1

• H

R.I.P. In peace Ghandi.

• edited February 2015

fuck I ate my mom’s oreo

just wait until she realizes I also ate 4 peanut butter cookies I’m so fucked

fuck FUCK FUCK ABANDON SHIP

• I would have eaten some thin mints if the box was already opened but it wasn't and that would have been too suspicious

fuck I ate my mom’s oreo just wait until she realizes I also ate 4 peanut butter cookies I’m so fucked fuck FUCK FUCK ABANDON SHIP

• I remember that one time my sister said, ‘can you hold my waffles’ and I was expected to be given a plate to hold but she literally dumped a stack of six warm waffles into my hand and then not even ten seconds later took them back, shoved an entire waffle inside her mouth and now she just has a pile of waffles on the couch next to her with no fucking plate

none

• gibe de pu$$y b0ss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

• Got some good screenshots from the new Shadow of Mordor DLC

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

I was planning on getting this game next on ps3 it's awesome till I read they cut out a lot of game mechanics and other stuff from the ps4 version so I have to wait till I get a ps4 in a few weeks before I play

I saw the trailer before for this it looks awesome

Talimancer posted: »

Got some good screenshots from the new Shadow of Mordor DLC

• edited February 2015

:P

• Rant pff

Alt text

WTF is up with mobile gaming and microtransactions I got two new free games today on my phone

One was I just flick the screen and I shoot a ball into a net to score with terrible graphics and gameplay suddenly a screen pops up 30 euro for a hundred more shots plus a big gold badge BEST VALUE

Play a sniper game a complete rip off of clear vision and much worse. The gun is to shaky and impossible to complete a mission with then a screen pops up struggling? take this gun I click ok and microtranactions come up again for 20 euro for a shitty animation gun for a terrible game with a big gold badge best value

I bought tlou for 30 euro , far cry 4 for 30 euro and Southpark for 25 euro this year, TWD 20 euro quality full on games.

And these awful phones games want me to pay that full price for just accessories within games that make the Ps1 games look like the Ps4 that you could complete in under 2 minutes and be bored before that

If I smacked my phone with a hammar I could make a better game and still save money

Alt text

Everytime I see the microtransactions on the phone games and the price ^

• This is sooooo Clementine when Bonnie asks how old she is...

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSkLPbfqu2Y

this is still the creepiest shit I've heard in a while

• Why do I never know what happens in my house?

Apparently there was just a fire...I don't even know. Everyone's arguing and I'm just getting a water.

• edited February 2015

I'm so pissed off right now, the latest trailer for Batman Arkham Knight hints at the fact Rocksteady might acknowledge Batman Arkham Origins and that game is filled with continuity errors that create unnecessary plot holes for the entire series and undermines so much backstory and the Arkham Knight prequel comic does the same thing with referencing Origins, I mean** FUCK. **

• A fire in your house?

I never know what happens anywhere, especially my house. I know nothing because nobody tells me anything.

Why do I never know what happens in my house? Apparently there was just a fire...I don't even know. Everyone's arguing and I'm just getting a water.

• There might've been....I mean they're arguing about it and there's smoke in the air...I have no idea.

A fire in your house? I never know what happens anywhere, especially my house. I know nothing because nobody tells me anything.

• I'm pissed off too right now......

J-Master posted: »

I'm so pissed off right now, the latest trailer for Batman Arkham Knight hints at the fact Rocksteady might acknowledge Batman Arkham Origin

• Batman Arkham Origins

Alt text

That game is my trigger I believe it never happened this is my worst nightmare

J-Master posted: »

I'm so pissed off right now, the latest trailer for Batman Arkham Knight hints at the fact Rocksteady might acknowledge Batman Arkham Origin

• edited February 2015

Alt text

I was trying to find a gif where someone takes a shower and flames come out then I'd say in the comment NO that's where the fire is....But I failed >:/ this is the best I could find emma stone dancing in the shower

Why do I never know what happens in my house? Apparently there was just a fire...I don't even know. Everyone's arguing and I'm just getting a water.

• To be honest, the only thing I like about myself is my taste in music. And now people are trying to make me feel bad about that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

• Who gives you shit about your taste in music?

To be honest, the only thing I like about myself is my taste in music. And now people are trying to make me feel bad about that too.

• Lol I wasn't part of it. I was just in the classroom finishing some work and then two students start fighting in the office doorway. A few teachers and even the assistant principal had to break them up while we all got sent out.

You should have killed one of them, then stared the survivor in the eyes. If he/she didn't yield in at least 12.34567 seconds, you should have torn out his throat and pissed on their corpse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.