Who do you think will bite the dust?

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So what characters do you think will eventually be killed off or become determinate.

For playable characters I think Garred will be killed no matter what, and maybe a choice to save either Asher or Rodrick.

I also think Duncan or Royland may die depending on who you chose as sentinel

Comments

• I swear to all things holy, if Elaena Glenmore dies I will murder someone.

• edited February 2015

I really hope Garred does not die. He has so much potential. But you could be right.
    I think Mira will die because,no offense, she's kinda stupid. She didn't tell anyone about her room being ransacked and didn't tell even Sera at least that she was meeting some at midnight and almost died. She will probably die because of that kind of stupidity.
    GOT is unpredictable just like the show and the books so its hard to think of who else could die.

• edited February 2015

Out of the main characters, I think Gared, Duncan or Royland, Elissa at a stretch.

• I nominate Ludd Whitehill, although I suspect he's not going to make it by the end of the game anyway.

I swear to all things holy, if Elaena Glenmore dies I will murder someone.

• i love gared. i will kill myself if he dies.

...not that i'm not already planning my suicide. the walking dead season 3 doesn't even have a teaser yet...what's there to live for?

anyway, I think we'll get to kill Lord Whitehill. idk, something like that. i wanna watch rodrik shove a horse up his anal cavity

• Out of the playable characters, I'd say Gared or Rodrik are the ones most likely to die (other than Ethan, who's already dead). I have a feeling Mira's going to make it to the end of the game. Not sure why. I also think that Asher will make it, since he's had more experience in surviving than the rest of the characters.

I think Talia's probably going to be a target. She's in danger without proper protection in House Forrester. They already took Ryon, and who else can they take to hurt Rodrik, as well as Lady Forrester? Talia. If she isn't taken by someone, I'm assuming that she'll somehow end up sick or injured, which will result in death eventually.

When it comes to the Whitehills, I think Ludd's going to get killed by either Asher or Rodrik. Probably Rodrik, since he's had to deal with Ludd's discrimination already and Asher hasn't.

I'm not sure if Ryon or Lady Forrester are going to make it. Out of the two, I'd say Ryon is more likely to survive since he's more of a piece in the games between the Whitehills and the Forresters. They won't kill him off due to negotiations/otherwise. Lady Forrester's going to get herself involved in business she can't always control, unlike her sons who are actually in power, and I think that's going to be her downfall.

I think it's very likely that Sera is either going to disappear from the game once she gets married (then will come back later to help you with your family if you promised to help her secure a husband) or is going to get caught up in trouble, resulting in death. She's not very resourceful or entirely trustworthy, plus someone is bound to find out about all the mayhem she's been causing behind closed doors.

The Coal Boy is undecided for me. He's either a Little Bird or someone who's willing to genuinely help Mira. If he's a Little Bird, he'll probably live. If not and he's innocent, I don't think he'll make it in this world for too much longer.

As for Elaena, I actually think she's going to be one of the determinants while playing as Rodrik in the later episodes. We only saw her in the game for a couple of minutes, but it seems to me like if someone asked her to wield a sword, she may not know how to defend herself right away. Hopefully, I'm wrong and she makes it to the end of the game.

• edited February 2015

At least some of the main characters have to stay alive.... Right?

I think Mira is dead. I want Sera to die.

Lord Whitehill's fat lunch eating ass is obviously on my list.

Lady Forrester might die as well. Pretty much every single character (except for Gared, if TTG kills him just fuck everything) is up to die.

I don't want Rodrik or Asher to die, but it's possible. If Rodrik doesn't heal soon, i'm gonna be pissed. He is Ironrath's best warrior, i do not want to play as a handicap protagonist for four more episodes (no offense to anyone). Asher is obviously bad ass, i want to see him in real action. Tazul(tazaal whatever his name is) was just play time.

• Have a feeling it would be Rodrik next.

• Ser Royland or Duncan (possibly both), Malcolm, Lady Forrester, and for some reason Sera are all of the minor characters that I can see being killed off.

Out of the main characters I can see Rodrik being killed in a Ned Stark type way toward the end of the season.

• Mira is gonna get fucking mauled. She might live if she's lucky, as her choices are SO ambiguous as to the right answer.

• I think Rodrik and Talia live no matter what

Mira and Ryon are determinant

Gared dead in all versions

I dont really know (or care all that much) about the rest. Need more info. At the very least I hope a few are kept if they plan to have a season 2

• Alt text

choircorgis posted: »

I nominate Ludd Whitehill, although I suspect he's not going to make it by the end of the game anyway.

• Any NPC but Talia please.

• edited February 2015

Talia is love, Talia is life

... in a non-creepy way for some I guess

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Any NPC but Talia please.

• gared better not die or i bet y'all shit will go down

• I think Elissa losing her shit over Ryon or something.

• I don't really care beyond it not being Talia. If Talia dies, I riot.

• everyone...

Alt text

• If it's Game of Thrones, then everyone.......

RIP

• I think Mira is a goner definitely. She really made a lot of enemies in Kings Landing and some friends who she probably shouldn't trust. Asher/Rodrik should be determinant. Possibly the one who takes more action in the fights will be that man. And I disagree with everyone above who said Gared will die 100% :P I think he lives.

• Thread title should be:

'Who do you think will not bite the dust?'

I am pretty sure those people will die:

• Gared

• Mira

• Rodrik

• Ser Royland

• Duncan

• Whitehill

• Gwyn Whitehill (to anger Asher even more :/)

• Lady Forrester

• Britt

• Finn or Cotter (determinant at the Season's end)

• Alt text

Thank you, gotta write this down on who is the most attached character to break your heart

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Any NPC but Talia please.

• Mira is going to die, no doubt. And at some point I reckon Sera could wind up dead, too.

I'm not sure about Duncan or Royland- something tells me Duncan would be the most likely to die, but I can't see that happening. I can't see either of them dying, to be honest.

There's a chance Elaena could die as well, but that's a bit of a longshot.

I get the feeling that this Gryff Whitehill guy might die as well- maybe he dies in Ironwrath and Lord Whitehill responds by killing Ryon? I reckon one of the Whitehill's will die, which would increase the precariousness of the Forrester's predicament.

• I don't see Mira dying TBH. There's a lot that can be told with her story in King's Landing that killing her off before her time would be dumb. Similar to Gared at the Wall.

Mira is going to die, no doubt. And at some point I reckon Sera could wind up dead, too. I'm not sure about Duncan or Royland- something

Sign in to comment in this discussion.