Does Gared and Asher know?

Since Gared was sent to the wall and Malcom (for me at least) was sent to Essos before it happened doe's Gared and Asher know that Ethan is dead and that Ryon is being held hostage at highpoint? If Gared doesn't I expect Duncan will send word of his death to the wall but I see no way of Asher finding out. If they don't know I'm hoping we'll get to see their reactions particularly Asher I doubt he's gonna be happy.

Comments

• Asher said 'He will cave Ramsay Snow's bloody head in' so I assume he knows.

• I also noticed that but why would we get to see Rodriks reaction and not Ashers? I suppose you could argue that Malcom knows Ramsay's coming or maybe Asher got mad at Malcom for questioning the way he does things.

Asher said 'He will cave Ramsay Snow's bloody head in' so I assume he knows.

• I think it depends on your decisions. In episode 1 you get the choose if you send Malcolm to get asher. If you say yes he goes right away. If no he just walks away. We don't see him again until episode 2. I think if you say no then he probably knows Ethan is dead.

I thought Rodrik was the one who said he would cave Ramsey's head in.

Asher said 'He will cave Ramsay Snow's bloody head in' so I assume he knows.

• I'm pretty sure Asher said it. I know he did say something about it, and I sent Malcolm.

Missme4ever posted: »

I think it depends on your decisions. In episode 1 you get the choose if you send Malcolm to get asher. If you say yes he goes right away.

• Asher probably knows if you didnt send Malcolm till after Ethan's death, but it's not entirely possible he will learn regardless. Gared probably has no idea

• Nate is right Asher says it when he kills that soldier and Malcolm calls him reckless.

I'm pretty sure Asher said it. I know he did say something about it, and I sent Malcolm.

• Yeah if you kill the soldier during Asher's second POV scene Malcolm will call him reckless and Asher responds "I'll kill my way to Ramsay Snow so I can cave his fucking face in." So it's likely knows.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Nate is right Asher says it when he kills that soldier and Malcolm calls him reckless.

• i just saw the part you mentioned and it was Asher. But i wonder does that mean that he knows? Or does he just want to kill Ramsey because he knows he is on his way to his home. I agree with Agent that they should have given Asher a reaction that is more clear.

I'm pretty sure Asher said it. I know he did say something about it, and I sent Malcolm.

• No matter wether Malcom left before or after Ethan's death, in any case he knew that Ramsay was on his way to House Forrester (that's why he was supposed to get him in the first place) so Asher's comment can be in regard to that. I made my Malcon stay, but i don't think he'd say anything about the deaths in the family (maybe it's Lady Forrester's place to tell her son). So that way no matter when Malcom left we might see Asher's reaction once he's back home. I'm just surprised that Malcom wouldn't stay for the funeral...

• My guess is he leaves for the simple reason that the house is weak, and needs all the strength they can get. With Ethan dead and the final son being ransomed it would have likely been a question of survival. I imagine he left right after Ethan's murder because as far as anyone in the house knew it right afterwords, whether he wants to be or not, Asher would be the last son who is alive and free to take up the mantle of lord.

Of course later when they find out that Lord Rodrik wasn't dead the situation changed. Still Asher's nature will be useful for such a weakened house.

VicMasina posted: »

No matter wether Malcom left before or after Ethan's death, in any case he knew that Ramsay was on his way to House Forrester (that's why he

Sign in to comment in this discussion.