Anyone else want Scene Selection in GoT?

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

so twd s2 had scene selection. i used it after every episode came out! I went back to replay scenes I really liked, to go back and make different decisions, etc. I hoped telltale would do the same for GoT, but that was not so. I have to replay the entire episode to make a different decision or replay one scene. I want to go back and win the goddamn betrothal, but to do so I have to replay the entire ep! who wants to join my riot to add scene selection to GoT?!

Comments

• There is a scene selection.

• please tell me how to find it. I bought it on steam and looked forever.

There is a scene selection.

• I'm not entirely sure either, but I clearly remember that there were six 'scenes' to select.

Let me check.

jules_v_g posted: »

please tell me how to find it. I bought it on steam and looked forever.

• tell me if you find it, i really wanna go back and win the betrothal without having to play the entire ep. again.

I'm not entirely sure either, but I clearly remember that there were six 'scenes' to select. Let me check.

• I sadly think my memory played a trick on me (for the second time today).

What I remembered where the save files, where the thumbnail changes depending on your progress, but I think it's not possible to select the scenes.

Sorry for making false hopes :/

tell me if you find it, i really wanna go back and win the betrothal without having to play the entire ep. again.

• that's fine, everybody makes mistakes :P

at least now ik my thread isn't pointless. we shall rally on until telltale adds scene selection!

I sadly think my memory played a trick on me (for the second time today). What I remembered where the save files, where the thumbnail cha

• WE WANT SCENE SELECTION!

Alt text

that's fine, everybody makes mistakes :P at least now ik my thread isn't pointless. we shall rally on until telltale adds scene selection!

• Scene selection is called rewind and it should be on the list of episodes screen.

that's fine, everybody makes mistakes :P at least now ik my thread isn't pointless. we shall rally on until telltale adds scene selection!

• whenever i hit rewind it restarts the ep, please help!

• edited February 2015

Choose a scene and pick a save file you haven't used yet to overwrite it.

1.) PIck the save you used for Episode 2 and hit copy

Alt text

2.) Now to choose a blank slot to copy it to

Alt text

3.) Now you have a complete save you can use to rewind through the episode without losing your original save data.

whenever i hit rewind it restarts the ep, please help!

• Oh, I don't have Alzheimer's. Good to hear.

• edited February 2015

Yeah, it's definitely there. But it's nowhere near as good as in TWD S2 and S1, Borderlands, TWAU. No chapter names and such, so it can be a bit harder to tell where you're rewinding to. Having more than 6 rewind points may have been ideal too, as we switch between characters often. But it's no biggie. Not worth making a mountain out of a molehill out of for me. ;)

Unless there's a good reason they don't have chapter names and such in GoT. The episode achievements were quite mysterious, seeming like they could apply to anything, for episodes 5 to 6. But I think it's a bit too much to hope for totally different scenes in episode 5 - 6, so I don't think that's why there are no names.

Oh and I feel you about the Alzheimers thing.

PS: Has anyone rewinded, expecting to be asked which file you wanted the rewind to be copied to? Only to find they've lost their progress because it just rewinds on the same file. Happened to me once with it being different. Same with Borderlands. Rewinded to the start, having only one save file. Also, there's something a bit odd about Borderlands where you can't access the scene with Vasquez on Hyperion without a new save file. Rewinding to the earliest point starts with them on Pandora.

Oh, I don't have Alzheimer's. Good to hear.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.