Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

° ͜°

FLAP FLAP FLAP ᶠᵃᵖ ᶠᵃᵖ ᶠᵃᵖ ⁽ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°⁾

• u wot

guys' morning voice got me like

• edited February 2015

In my opinion it's been too long since the classics, If the killed him off in the originals or made a sequel trilogy shortly after it would have been fine but it's been too long now and to me that would be taking a shit on the originals.

Maybe JJ Abrams is on a quest to ruin Star Wars so Star Trek will be better.....

J-Master posted: »

They're just rumors and I'm actually okay with killing Han Solo considering he didn't have much to do story wise after Empire other than finish his arc with Leia if it's done well.

• Nope I just wish I lived in Sweden. .3.

Are you by any chance Scandinavian?

• Meme of the Day:

Alt text

• "The realm. Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies, a story we agree to tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie."

• Who in their right mind would make edible cups?

Apparently these guys:

Alt text

alright, kfc has edible cups now. who in their right mind would make edible cups?

• I live close to Sweden, like, my neighbor.

Sadly, Mr. Smiley up there^ files in Sweden.

Nope I just wish I lived in Sweden. .3.

• Alt text

Me right now and always....

• Re-reading the Soul Eater finale.

Still so disappointed.

Why.

• I think he was the best Bond but Craig is my number 2 and Connery my number 3

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Okay then...

• Well they were originally going to kill Han Solo off but Lucas decided against it because it wouldn't be too kid friendly, honestly Han Solo is too obvious they shouls kill off someone else, however I have little to no interest in episode VII becuase I've never seen something by JJ Abrams that I like and I didn't care for the prequels either (Not my fault they are shit) so I doubt I'll watch episode VII, well unless everyone claims it's really good, then I'll probably watch it and be incredibly disappointed.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Shit.............. I just realized that I think "Frozen Fever" is gonna be better than "Star Wars 7" and I barley like Frozen, But I

• I was thinking of posting that as soon as I read that, then I scrolled down, great song.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awi14wDTxNw mhm.

• Okay, you might be missing out on something extraordinary though.

Saltlick123 posted: »

In my opinion it's been too long since the classics, If the killed him off in the originals or made a sequel trilogy shortly after it would

• Oh, I hate pessimism.

kaleion posted: »

Well they were originally going to kill Han Solo off but Lucas decided against it because it wouldn't be too kid friendly, honestly Han Solo

• I'm not going to see it on opening day or anything and I'll probably only see it if people say it's not a disappointment, I hate being a downer about this but I really feel like it's gonna be a let down.

J-Master posted: »

Okay, you might be missing out on something extraordinary though.

• It just started snowing again where I live. Anyone else snowing?

• Yep, I'm getting pretty sick of it to be honest.

bloop posted: »

It just started snowing again where I live. Anyone else snowing?

• I'm cool with it.(No pun intended)

More days off makes me happy.

Yep, I'm getting pretty sick of it to be honest.

• That's the only good part, but whenever I see snow, all it means is that I have spend the day shoveling my driveway/sidewalk.

I'm cool with it.(No pun intended) More days off makes me happy.

• That was one of the most badass videos I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing this, Golden! :D

MoS

• No problemo.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

That was one of the most badass videos I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing this, Golden!

• How many times you posted this? XD

I hate my dreams... And my nightmares. I think I hate my dreams more though.

• edited March 2015

Blasted from a disconnected light switch

Through the condo that they’ll never finish

Bounced across a Saudi satellite dish

And through your brain to California English !

• Does anyone know why the new family guy isnt on tonight in america? I usually watch it online just after it airs but it wasnt on last week and as far as I can tell its not on tonight, is there some kind of holiday or event going on In the states? I miss my family guy fix!

• Last week was the Oscars, networks would be stupid to have something going up against that. This week, I don't know exactly, I guess they just don't want to air it tonight.

Does anyone know why the new family guy isnt on tonight in america? I usually watch it online just after it airs but it wasnt on last week a

• Thanks! I forgot about the oscars... still I wonder why its not on this week.

cheers again

Last week was the Oscars, networks would be stupid to have something going up against that. This week, I don't know exactly, I guess they just don't want to air it tonight.

• Only once. They're different songs from the same album.

How many times you posted this? XD

• need to follow again.

• It's Starting.....

• edited March 2015

THE BEARD'S GONE!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICK!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

• Nope. Winter is being gay this year.

It just started snowing again where I live. Anyone else snowing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.