Mira in A Feast For Crows?

BOOK SPOILERS

In AFFC, Margaery and her hand maidens get arrested and imprisoned by the Faith. Do you think Mira will make it this far and if so how do you think these events will tie into the game?

Comments

• Only if it happens on the show. I don't think the game is canon with the books.

• Was it not her cousins that were arrested by the High Sparrow and not her handmaidens?

• I thought it was both.

Drakonys posted: »

Was it not her cousins that were arrested by the High Sparrow and not her handmaidens?

• Well... shit.

• Its Game of Thrones not a Song of fire and ice so no I don't

• Isn't the show in canon with the books?

Only if it happens on the show. I don't think the game is canon with the books.

• Nope

Daniel354 posted: »

Isn't the show in canon with the books?

• The later episodes of this series will almost certainly be released after Season 5 is out. So a lot will depend on whether the writers have permission to incorporate elements from Season 5 into the game.

I hope they do, but suspect they don't.

• The game ends right before Season 4 does so I think they won't I corporate stuff.

The later episodes of this series will almost certainly be released after Season 5 is out. So a lot will depend on whether the writers have permission to incorporate elements from Season 5 into the game. I hope they do, but suspect they don't.

• It depends if they follow that route in S5 of the show then we could see it happen in a S2 if Mira is still in King's Landing during that time.

• The game won't show anything beyond the show so at this point, probably not.

• Huh. It would be cool to have the show and game tie in somewhere in the next season of the show then.
    Namely making us able to kill Ramsay, or at least have us take part in it.

Nope

• Not at all , some ppl died in the show that are still alive in the book
    and some ppl died in the book who are still alive in the show .

Isn't the show in canon with the books?

• The game is canon with the show though, right? With HBO teaming up with Telltale, I'd assume so.

Nope

• The game isn't canon with the books, and it's safe to assume the game won't progress any further than the show has.

• Yes.

The game is canon with the show though, right? With HBO teaming up with Telltale, I'd assume so.

• But the book has like 10,000 characters lol... They can afford to kill more Hahahaha ;)

alikir34 posted: »

Not at all , some ppl died in the show that are still alive in the book and some ppl died in the book who are still alive in the show .

• I think when I first read about the game they said they'll keep it on par with the tv show and whenever a new season comes out theyll match it in the game. Winter is coming!

Huh. It would be cool to have the show and game tie in somewhere in the next season of the show then. Namely making us able to kill Ramsay, or at least have us take part in it.

• I thought they let her go and only kept Cersei incarcerated... But then again, it has been years since I read it. I might have to read it all again before the next book finally comes out....

I thought it was both.

• They did let her go, and eventually let cersei go as well, after she confessed.

VicMasina posted: »

I thought they let her go and only kept Cersei incarcerated... But then again, it has been years since I read it. I might have to read it all again before the next book finally comes out....

• Mira in Season 5 of the show.

Alt text

• They imprisoned Margaery, then they imprisoned Cersei.

Margaery's father used his influence to get her out of jail, and Cersie had to confess.

They did let her go, and eventually let cersei go as well, after she confessed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.