Mira or Sasha?

What kind of person are you and who is more appealing Sasha from TFBL or Mira from GOT?

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• edited March 2015

Mira, Sasha is too annoying sometimes.
    Also I like how Mira cares about her family.

• Sasha.

I cannot stand Mira.

And Sasha is more attractive, so there's that bonus.

• edited March 2015

Sasha I think.

Just think she's cool. And she has character beyond 'I'm female and I like my family'.

• Mira all day everyday, I find Sasha so very annoying.

• I'd have to go with Sasha, Mira is good and all, but Sasha is my second favorite non-PC in TFTBL (behind the Loader Bot).

• And looks?

Green613 posted: »

Mira all day everyday, I find Sasha so very annoying.

• Mira too :p

Clemenem posted: »

And looks?

• Once you go black you never go back :P

Mira too

• Take a wild guess

• It's easier to give depth to characters when they are not playable ones.

Flog61 posted: »

Sasha I think. Just think she's cool. And she has character beyond 'I'm female and I like my family'.

• Seriously what is the obsession with that Transformer reject :P jk jk don't crush me Loader Bot jr. needs a father

I'd have to go with Sasha, Mira is good and all, but Sasha is my second favorite non-PC in TFTBL (behind the Loader Bot).

• Not so. You just need to make each of the dialogue options more definitive of their character, so that it retains the same amount of depth but composed of different personality traits.

It's easier to give depth to characters when they are not playable ones.

• I don't understand this haha, Mira is neither black nor has black hair?

Once you go black you never go back :P

• Alt text

Bring back the Baconator, bitch

• I was referring to Sasha (my choice)

I don't understand this haha, Mira is neither black nor has black hair?

• I don't think Sasha is black either.

She has dreadlocks, yes, but that's not really definitive. She is after all Fiona's sister, who is clearly a white woman.

I was referring to Sasha (my choice)

• She could have had a different father/mother who could have been black.

I don't think Sasha is black either. She has dreadlocks, yes, but that's not really definitive. She is after all Fiona's sister, who is clearly a white woman.

• edited March 2015

But in what way is she black? I fail to see.

She looks like a white woman with brown dreadlocks.

She could have had a different father/mother who could have been black.

• She looks light skinned definitely darker than Fiona so adoption or half sisters could be the case

I don't think Sasha is black either. She has dreadlocks, yes, but that's not really definitive. She is after all Fiona's sister, who is clearly a white woman.

• In the screenshot in this thread she has pretty much the exact same skin colour as Rhys.

think it's more that people assume if you have dreadlocks you're black.

She looks light skinned definitely darker than Fiona so adoption or half sisters could be the case

• I think it's cause of the sun of Pandora. They get a tan, you know?

She looks light skinned definitely darker than Fiona so adoption or half sisters could be the case

• Mira...I think.

• The person I am - Sasha, cause guns are fuckin awesome and lying is fun.

Who is more appealing - Sasha, cause she seems like way more fun than Mira (Mira seems a bit snobbish I think).

• The motto of the Night's Watch

Once you go black you never go back :P

• Wait... what

The motto of the Night's Watch

• I am iffy abouts Sasha's ghetto look. Mira all the way.

• I'm not certain whether Fiona and Sasha are actually blood-related.

• edited March 2015

Kinda difficult, they are both family. Sasha to Fiona and Mira to the Forresters.

I think I will go for Mira. She is a badass, who know her way with words and survived and killed a trained guard who was trying to kill her.

• I didn't say it's not possible :p

Not so. You just need to make each of the dialogue options more definitive of their character, so that it retains the same amount of depth but composed of different personality traits.

• She's really not. Sasha took out an armed guard solo

Kinda difficult, they are both family. Sasha to Fiona and Mira to the Forresters. I think I will go for Mira. She is a badass, who know her way with words and survived and killed a trained guard who was trying to kill her.

• Sasha, honestly every time I see we are going to play as Mira I just go

Alt text

• If you take the black (join the Night's Watch, speak your vows), you are not longer allowed to take wifes/father children --> you can't go back

Wait... what

• edited March 2015

Mira, I actually like her character. I hated Sasha with a passion during Zer0 Sum, hopefully that changes as we get to know her more throughout the rest of the episodes.

• edited March 2015

Yeah but she grew up on Pandora where you are sorta raised to defend yourself from birth. Mira is a scared young person who is just trying to do the best for her family in the a world she knows nothing about.

She's really not. Sasha took out an armed guard solo

• Mira certainly has character beyond that (and how is her being female exactly relevant?).

Sasha I think. Just think she's cool. And she has character beyond 'I'm female and I like my family'.

• I know, but I'm saying 'its harder' isn't an excuse for a prominent company :p

I didn't say it's not possible

• edited March 2015

Because a lot of talking in the story is relating to the fact that she's a handmaiden worrying about the marriages of those around her.

What is her potential character beyond 'I like my family' and 'I'm a handmaiden'?

Mira certainly has character beyond that (and how is her being female exactly relevant?).

• edited March 2015

She's not worrying about the marriages around her, its her job to help prepare for Joffrey and Margeary's wedding. Rodrik's wedding was her helping her family, its the only one she's necessarily "worrying" about.

Lots of potential. Sansa Stark in the books and show grew from a little girl dreaming of Princes helping her from trouble to a captive in King's Landing (similar to Mira) to a woman who is one day preparing to reclaim the North with the help of one of the most powerful men in all of Westeros.

Mira will obviously not have a role as huge as that due to canon, but as time and the story progress she can certainly grow a lot more than a handmaiden wanting to help her family.

Because a lot of talking in the story is relating to the fact that she's a handmaiden worrying about the marriages of those around her. What is her potential character beyond 'I like my family' and 'I'm a handmaiden'?

• I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who feels it this way :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Sasha, honestly every time I see we are going to play as Mira I just go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.