How many times did you replay?

Hey all!

Finally got off my butt and decided rather than just lurking and reading what everyone else has been posting I'd finally post one of my own threads. The question I thought I'd pose to this community, as hopefully my first post of many, is this, how many times did you replay the episodes?

Personally I replayed the first episode twice trying to get the outcome I wanted for Ethan before I realized it was pointless, the second episode I just went through blind. I'm about to play through them both again however to make entirely different choices yet again just to see what differences I can get in the story.

So how many times did you replay the episodes? Or have you not replayed them at all to get that clean run the first time through?

Comments

• I usually end up playing an episode twice. Once when it comes out of course, and the second time before the next episode releases.

Welcome to the forums btw ^-^

• Total of 4 for ep 1 and 2. Quite fun but it got old by the 4th playthrough.

• I think 4 or 5. I use all 4 save files, one for my primary decisions, second for the opposite decisions, and the third and fourth files for alternative decisions I was unsure of.

• As many as it takes to satisfy my game about ten for each one

• edited March 2015

I've played through each episode twice now and will probably start a 3rd one toward the end of the season or maybe not until its done.

• Mostly I try to play it only once in order to have a first playthrough. Later, I do a few retries.

• I haven't replayed it. Yet.

• 3 times, I never rewind as thats lame (not to mention it seems to mess up savefiles)

1 first go/ own choices

1 opposite/test

1 canon

• I play through it twice, first doing what I think is right at the time, then I play through it again silent and choosing whatever I didn't choose on my first save. Although I tend to watch a couple of YouTube playthroughs afterwards to see what other people got.

• For all the replays you guys have done has it really changed the story much at this point? Or has it just been minor changes here and there based on how this character reacts to you? Were only in two episodes so far so Im assuming major decisions won't have that far reaching effects yet, but my replays haven't been to make major changes in my decisions yet.

• Minor changes. I don't expect bigger story changes till later in the season

For all the replays you guys have done has it really changed the story much at this point? Or has it just been minor changes here and there

• Never played any of them twice.

• Probably close of 5.

• I've lost count.

• I think twenty times because the choices on the Xbox One were not carried over to Episode two by some fucking glitch, So tried so many times but it's fixed now :)

• Yikes that sucks! Glad they finally fixed it. I really hate it when a game you love is glitched out on one console or another. Just infuriating. Glad you stuck it out until they patched it. A bug like that would have definitely killed the game for me until I knew for sure it was fixed.

True_Scum posted: »

I think twenty times because the choices on the Xbox One were not carried over to Episode two by some fucking glitch, So tried so many times but it's fixed now

• edited March 2015

I only play through them once so that my original instincts/thoughts while playing the game stay strong, but I had to replay the kiss-the-ring scene because it didn't save (I actually made a different choice the second time, too).

• One for my persona preference in decisions i.e. I'm being myself and making the decisions from my heart and soul, like I am that character.
    Second one for playing around and trying different options to see what happens in a slightly different flow.
    I'm going to have a third one to try and get my players into big trouble and hopefully get them killed / have the Forresters flayed.

• Once but I will probably play them again eventually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.