Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• just hodoring for the next update. I hodor when telltale will hodor us anything.

(yes i'm actually so bored that i changed all verbs to hodor xd)

• they say the wait makes the result sweeter. I say the wait is giving me cancer

• filler comment!

• In case you see this, Blind, I wasn't trying to be a troll or anything, I just thought I could make a joke out of all the spam threads coming up. And with the filler comment comments, I was trying to help. Please don't ban me.

filler comment!

• Don't worry, you aren't in trouble. A flag is just a slap on the wrist to stop doing something bad. We usually don't ban for anything that isn't extreme unless you've been warned several times.

In case you see this, Blind, I wasn't trying to be a troll or anything, I just thought I could make a joke out of all the spam threads coming up. And with the filler comment comments, I was trying to help. Please don't ban me.

• Oh. Okay then. Thank you.

Don't worry, you aren't in trouble. A flag is just a slap on the wrist to stop doing something bad. We usually don't ban for anything that isn't extreme unless you've been warned several times.

• edited March 2015

I wonder what could be leading to such a big file size. :)

One could imagine...

Alt text

Rob_K posted: »

File size has gone down by 203mb, so from 3.12gb to 2.92gb. https://steamdb.info/app/330840/depots/ Not sure it means much though in t

• I'm still waiting for Borderlands Episode 2.

Alt text

• Ep 3 of got is coming out before ep 2 of borderlands

choircorgis posted: »

I'm still waiting for Borderlands Episode 2.

• edited March 2015

I actually disagree with you on that and that's only because it takes 5-8 weeks per episode. Episode 2 of GOT has only been out since February 3rd, earlier or later for some gaming platforms. Borderlands is expected to be released around mid/late March. If I'm correct, it took about 9.5 weeks for Telltale to release the second GOT episode after the first. If going by the same pattern, we should expect the third episode of GOT around April 1st-3rd (ish). If the third episode happens to not take as long as the second, than you could be right, but I'm not going to get my hopes up after anxiously waiting for Borderlands time and time again. :/

Ep 3 of got is coming out before ep 2 of borderlands

• Oh. Well, in that case, I would agree with you. XD

It was a joke but ok.

• It was a joke but ok.

choircorgis posted: »

I actually disagree with you on that and that's only because it takes 5-8 weeks per episode. Episode 2 of GOT has only been out since Februa

• Episode 3 was rated 16+ at the New Zealand Office of Film & Literature Classification.

• Maybe that means... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Episode 3 was rated 16+ at the New Zealand Office of Film & Literature Classification.

• ° ͜ʖ ͡°

TheCatWolf posted: »

Maybe that means... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• We all know... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Green613 posted: »

° ͜ʖ ͡°

• Alt text

TheCatWolf posted: »

We all know... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Sorry, but as long as it is published on IOS App store, this game won't really show any bewbs...

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Was Wolf Among Us not on the IOS?

Sorry, but as long as it is published on IOS App store, this game won't really show any bewbs...

• Wolf Among Us had bewbs

Sorry, but as long as it is published on IOS App store, this game won't really show any bewbs...

• i guess we can expect to see daenerys in the next ep!

so hyped!!

This might have been a teaser for Episode 3? I don't know, but it seems likely. Update: January 19th, 2015 * Teaser Tweet from Job:

• The Wolf Among Us had nudity and was available on iOS.

• That goat does take up a lotta the screen.

SivD1 posted: »

I wonder what could be leading to such a big file size. One could imagine...

• Well duh, SivD1 meant that goat.

gray6 posted: »

That goat does take up a lotta the screen.

• edited March 2015

Episode 3 has lost 1016 mb.

https://steamdb.info/app/330840/history/

So, it's now at 2.02gb, about 600mb larger than episode 2. A good sign the file size being reduced so much, no? As I believe that's normally when they're applying the finishing touches.

(Someone said it has already been classified too, but not by the Australian board?)

• I figure first or second week of April is a good guess. I'm very happy that they seem to be keeping a consistent 2 month release in between episodes. The last time that happened was with the Walking Dead: Season 1 I believe.

Rob_K posted: »

Episode 3 has lost 1016 mb. https://steamdb.info/app/330840/history/ So, it's now at 2.02gb, about 600mb larger than episode 2. A good

• Elaena Glenmore's voice actress was retweeted by Telltale, talking about how she is doing voice work for GoT. I added her tweet to the thread, and also added how the game was rated as Bloody Eugene pointed out.

• Excellent. She's the Sasha of game for me and this is Game of Thrones and there is a confirmed relationship.

By the way, I won the betrothal....

You know what that means?...........

Alt text

Elaena Glenmore's voice actress was retweeted by Telltale, talking about how she is doing voice work for GoT. I added her tweet to the thread, and also added how the game was rated as Bloody Eugene pointed out.

• By the way, I won the betrothal....

You know what that means?...........

Oh I know what you mean, Mr. Krabs...

Excellent. She's the Sasha of game for me and this is Game of Thrones and there is a confirmed relationship. By the way, I won the betrothal.... You know what that means?...........

• Alt text

Episode 3 was rated 16+ at the New Zealand Office of Film & Literature Classification.

• Alt text

Excellent. She's the Sasha of game for me and this is Game of Thrones and there is a confirmed relationship. By the way, I won the betrothal.... You know what that means?...........

• Yup, she couldn't resist the betrothal after I promised to give her that Ironwood. ;)

• She's all about that Ironwood.

Yup, she couldn't resist the betrothal after I promised to give her that Ironwood.

• edited March 2015

I just checked that tweet... and I must say the VA of Elaena Glenmore is quite attractive. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Elaena Glenmore's voice actress was retweeted by Telltale, talking about how she is doing voice work for GoT. I added her tweet to the thread, and also added how the game was rated as Bloody Eugene pointed out.

• Guess there's still a while to go if they're still recording voiceovers. Still gotta lipsync all that shit even if the general animation is done.

• Heh...Heh...Ironwood. ;)

Yup, she couldn't resist the betrothal after I promised to give her that Ironwood.

• Yeah, she is gorgeous. Also try and look at Sera's voice actress. She is also damn attractive. :)

I just checked that tweet... and I must say the VA of Elaena Glenmore is quite attractive. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• XD.

I would have literally done this:

Alt text

• Alt text

huehuehuehue, poor Rodrik...

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Holy shit O_o She is really hot

Yeah, she is gorgeous. Also try and look at Sera's voice actress. She is also damn attractive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.