Game of Thrones Battle Royal Round 1

In a fight

Shadow Baby vs White Walker

The Hound vs Ned Stark

Ramsay Snow vs Renly Baratheon

Arya Stark vs Yara Greyjoy

Jaime Lannister (Both Hands) vs Robert Baratheon (prime)

Cersei Lannister vs Caetlyn Stark

Jon Snow vs Robb Stark

Roose Bolton vs Walder Frey

Comments

• edited March 2015
    1. White Walker
    2. The Hound (with relative ease)
    3. Ramsey Snow. Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't learn anything about Renly's fighting ability so it's hard to compare the two.
    4. Yara Greyjoy
    5. Jaime Lannister. Robert was insanely strong but not particularly skilful. I think the fact Rhaegar was able to injure him to such an extent shows that any superior swordsman could have finished him off.
    6. Catelyn Stark
    7. Jon Snow
    8. Roose Bolton
  • edited March 2015

Shadow Baby vs White Walker

The Hound vs Ned Stark

Jon Snow vs Robb Stark

thanks that was fun :)

• White Walker
    The Hound
    Ramsay Snow
    Yara Greyjoy
    Jaime Lannister
    Catelyn Stark
    Robb Stark
    Roose Bolton

• Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword in the Morning, could have slain all of them with his left hand, while taking a piss with the right.

1. White Walker. White Walkers aren't destroyable through normal means. I'm not sure what arsenal those shadow spawns wield, but I don't think that's enough.
    2. The Hound. Ned was a competent fighter, but I doubt he could match ol' Sandor's ferocity.
    3. Ramsay, but mostly because Renly's fighting abilities were never outright described, so I can't really make an actual assessment
    4. Asha Greyjoy. The woman has both the fighting skills and the fighting experience, while Arya is mostly stealth-based assassin. In one-on-one combat Asha would win.
    5. Jaime Lannister. One of the best fighters of his generation, learned a great deal from Ser Arthur Dayne. Robert was mostly winning the fights due to sheer ferocity and aggressiveness of his fighting style. Warhammer ain't no joke.
    6. Hmm, I'd say Cersei. While she's clueless as to what she's supposed to do with power, she's not that bad at intrigue.
    7. Robb Stark. Jon himself described Robb as being a better fighter than he is.
    8. If by "Walder Frey" you mean that old codger and none of his namesake descendants, then it's obviously Roose Bolton. Not even going to get into that one.
  • Its Yara since we're talking about the TV Show. Jon could have just been being polite and how much do we really know of Ramsay's fighting feats?

Lingvort posted: »

* White Walker. White Walkers aren't destroyable through normal means. I'm not sure what arsenal those shadow spawns wield, but I don't thin

• White Walker

The Hound

Ramsay

Yara

Jaime

Catelyn

Jon

Roose

• edited March 2015

It's Asha since I'm talking about the books. I really don't like the way HBO treats the show's viewers.

"Oh, we have women called Asha and Osha? Better change one of their names, 'cause our audience might get confused."

Or, "Let's rename Robert Arryn into Robin (based on his sort-of nickname "Sweetrobin"), 'cause our audience is too damn stupid to know the difference." That's how I see it, anyway. One of the reasons I don't watch the show, among several others.

And yeah, Ramsay's fighting capabilites are mentioned as "[wielding] a sword like a butcher's cleaver". Since he wasn't taught by a master-in-arms, he was taught by Reek, who wasn't a trained fighter, either.

I doubt that Jon was being polite. It's not impossible for Robb to be a better fighter than he is/was.

Clemenem posted: »

Its Yara since we're talking about the TV Show. Jon could have just been being polite and how much do we really know of Ramsay's fighting feats?

• White Walker

The Hound

Renly Baratheon

Yara Greyjoy

Robert Baratheon (prime)

Caetlyn Stark

Jon Snow

Roose Bolton

• edited March 2015

White Walker - I think he's too much for a shadow baby

The Hound - Sometimes Brutality and Strength are too good to be beat

Ramsay Snow - :P put Reek in the next one xD

Arya Stark - She's picking up speed and skill pretty fast (also IDK if this Yara is Ree... I mean Theon's sister but Arya can fly like a butterfly and sting like a Needle

Jaime Lannister (Both Hands) - Oh, please! Jaime has probably slain hundreds of boars in his entire life. Why should this one be any different or FAT?

Cersei Lannister - Ya know in Chess the Queen is the strongest piece and in the show Cersei is still alive unlike her opponent

Jon Snow - Oh, come on! Who wouldn't choose Jon Snow

Roose Bolton - Meh I don't really care about this one :P they're both too old xD

• Shadow Baby vs White Walker

The Hound vs Ned Stark

Jon Snow vs Robb Stark

Sign in to comment in this discussion.