Mira will be arrested? Talia and Rodrick will go search for The North Grove? *THEORY*

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Recently I was thinking about what might have to happen with Mira and
came up with something interesting, and it seems to be VERY PROBABLE.
Murder, forgery of letters, theft with all of this can be contacted by Mira, is it not seem to you to be too suspicious? : D
I think that at the end(After Joffrey's death but before Tywin death) we will have to answer for all the crimes that Mira made during our game. To me it seems very likely! And pretty interesting :P
And now Talia and Rodrick.
They seem to be with each other quite close I (eg. When Talia helped him in the transition to the Great Hall.)
Her short hair, swort skill.. :P
They gonna go search for The North Grove with Duncan! :P And we have Rodrick as a protagonist so he have to be in it. soo...
Mira arrested, and Talia the explorer :D
What do you think about it?

Comments

• She could possibly get beheaded.

• good theories, but I disagree.

for the first one ~ i definitely agree that we'll have to answer for murder, but not the other two crimes. that's because not everyone broke those laws in their playthrough. i know i didnt! xD

for the second one ~ I think the only person involved with the north grove will be Gared. he's in the north, after all. and he wanted to become a ranger. AND he already knows about it. talia, rodrik, and duncan will all stay at their home, i would bet a million bucks on it. gared and his ranger friends will be the ones finding the north grove.

• I think that we gonna hear some determinant quotes, like "you forge a letter and kill a Lannister's guard" or "You kill Lannister's guard" or something :P
    For the second youre right :p

jules_v_g posted: »

good theories, but I disagree. for the first one ~ i definitely agree that we'll have to answer for murder, but not the other two crimes.

• Or Cersei will drown her in her not finest wine :D

She could possibly get beheaded.

• Murder, forgery of letters, theft with all of this can be contacted by Mira

Alt text

Pfttt, my Mira doesn't give a shit;

• I think that Cersei will try and force Mira to testify against Tyrion.
    And i think that Margary will betray us somehow too...come to think of it, Margary said she would speak to her Grandmother about the Glenmore betrothal situation, and never gets back to us. What if the Queen of Thornes advised Margary that Mira was too big a liability, what with all her mother's requests and the taint of 'Traitors' in their house? What if she convinced Margary that they had to get rid of us, and the Lannister guard secretly works for the Tyrells?
    Kind of makes a weird sense to me...

• Why did you put an episode 5 spoiler XD?

• "When you play the Game of Thrones you win or you die."
    I think that all Mira's situation will happend in episode 5 :D

Why did you put an episode 5 spoiler XD?

• Killing the Lannister guard is optional however you'd have to run for your life allowing the coal boy to be drowned and feel guilty for the rest of the game.

• oooh, interesting theory! :P

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I think that Cersei will try and force Mira to testify against Tyrion. And i think that Margary will betray us somehow too...come to think

• Joffrey's death is a giant step up from petty theft and forgery. According to the seating chart she'll be way in the back and not even have a clear view of Joffrey and would barley be within the vicinity of his death a long with multiple others

• I think that at the end of Mira's story she do something that we can't be able to chose :P
    She just do it amd shes gonna be arested cuz of it, and the other things we did(kill damien, forge letter) will be just
    determinant quotes :P

AgentZ46 posted: »

Killing the Lannister guard is optional however you'd have to run for your life allowing the coal boy to be drowned and feel guilty for the rest of the game.

• In the show, Margaery firmly believes Tyrion is guilty, maybe we'll be given the option to obey Margaery and testify against him or not.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I think that Cersei will try and force Mira to testify against Tyrion. And i think that Margary will betray us somehow too...come to think

• No in the show, Olenna Tyrell explicitly tells Margary that She did it. If you watch Margary during the trial she just looks horrified at all the 'evidence' that they find against Tyrion, when she knows for a fact that he didn't do it.

In the show, Margaery firmly believes Tyrion is guilty, maybe we'll be given the option to obey Margaery and testify against him or not.

• Thanks jules, those Tyrells are a sneaky bunch of roses. Olenna most of all, and i think she would sacrifice anyone to further her family's interests and keep Margary as safe as she could.

jules_v_g posted: »

oooh, interesting theory! :P

• This makes sense to me, she's arrested for whatever plot point, and then all of these determinant actions that we may or may not take are used by 'witnesses' for or against us.

I think that at the end of Mira's story she do something that we can't be able to chose :P She just do it amd shes gonna be arested cuz of it, and the other things we did(kill damien, forge letter) will be just determinant quotes :P

• If Mira were to be arrested, I don't think she would die there. There would be an interactive get-out-of-the-jail situation, maybe one with a very crucial decision (that will affect her story later on). As for getting caught because of the crimes, if you throw away the knife and the body of the guard is hidden, the only person who could possibly point you out is the guard you ran into before talking to Damien (or The Coal Boy, but I really doubt that he will say anything since he's technically an accomplice). You can lie your way through it and they probably won't arrest you right away. I personally think that something is going to happen during the wedding that causes Mira to either run away from her current life (to then get caught, followed by getting blamed for what they accused you of) or will give you the option to stay and lie about what happened that night- no matter what the consequences may be.

As for Rodrik and Talia, I sincerely believe that Rodrik has no way of leaving House Forrester due to his responsibilities as Lord and his physical setbacks. Talia, if anything, would probably embark on a journey to save Ryon, but I think she's smarter than that. She'll probably be at Rodrik's side while he recovers from his injuries and then will end up staying behind while everyone else battles. That, or she'll end up helping her mother with backup plans in case things turn out for the worst.

• Fairly certain the North Grove is Gared's deal.

• My guess is that someway they find evidence and she has to flee (thus out of the main storyine), killed by the assassin she let live, or executed by cersei.

When you the possibility of some sort of branching narrative from the main plot you are almost guaranteed that Telltale will close that sucker up in the near future so expect telltale to take care of Mira in some way in the next couple of episodes.

• I think if you killed the guard you will be found guilty but Cersei gives you the option to testify against Tyrion for a chance of being cleared. If you decline, you get imprisoned but I'm not sure how it's gonna play out if you accept.

If you don't kill the guard, I think you will still get the option of testifying against Tyrion, though I'm not sure how it's gonna play out from there. These are just theories, but the one thing I'm fairly certain about is that the North Grove is Gared's storyline.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.