The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah thats why i worry sometimes i might offend one of you. But its ok .

blueneon posted: »

True.

• YES, one of my favourite movies of all time, what cut did you watch?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day..................Previously: The Great Escape Today: Blade Runner

• Harrison Ford had a close one yesterday......

And I've seen the Director's Cut and the Final Cut.

kaleion posted: »

YES, one of my favourite movies of all time, what cut did you watch?

• I just found out I can play install my hard copy of Fallout on my laptop.

...Now to try it with Fallout 2. :D

• Just was watching Piranha. This awesome black cop killed so many of them.....he used a boat engine to kill hundreds....then he died.....RIP

• It works! :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I just found out I can play install my hard copy of Fallout on my laptop. ...Now to try it with Fallout 2.

• Since it seems like Harrison Ford will be okay, It's meme time

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD

Alt text

Since it seems like Harrison Ford will be okay, It's meme time

• @tobi

Alt text

TOBI wtf is this I need some anime explain XD

Alt text

• I like making people angry when I know they cannot hurt me in return, I like it when they are all wrong and I am all right, and I like rubbing it in their faces, and I like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I need to make a long list of all the things I like. One day, I will get to that.

• I hear claims that writers are sadists...

As a person who writes things, I believe that this is 100% true. Hm.

• Alt text

If they are wrong they deserve to have it rubbed in their faces so they learn what they did was wrong and not to do it again especially if they hurt your feelings or did something bad against you etc :)

I like mint chocolate

MAKE A LIST PLS :D

I like making people angry when I know they cannot hurt me in return, I like it when they are all wrong and I am all right, and I like rubbi

• The feeling of having people trust you and be that one person that they know will be there for them and stand with them is pretty dern sure great.

• TOBI wtf is this I need some anime explanation

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

@tobi TOBI wtf is this I need some anime explain XD

• My backyard looks like a World War battleground. There's so much snow and I made a path through it for my dog to use it. It looks like he's going through trenches.

• If it snowed like that in Texas I'd make tunnels! :D

My backyard looks like a World War battleground. There's so much snow and I made a path through it for my dog to use it. It looks like he's going through trenches.

• Well, my dog's small and fat. :P

I doubt we could make tunnels.

If it snowed like that in Texas I'd make tunnels!

• I wish it would snow enough here for that to be possible.

Then again... It'll havoc cause in Texas, people aren't really used to having snow, let alone several feet of it.

Well, my dog's small and fat. :P I doubt we could make tunnels.

• Let's get some Avengers hype :P

Alt text

Who's your favorite and least favorite avenger?

and

What's your favourite marvel movie and least favorite?

Mine is Spiderman or the Hulk the character is an absolutely beast once he arrives sheet gets done and my least favorite is hawkeye or Black Widow I just find them boring

Alt text

Movie: Captain America WInter soldier just epic so intelligent with so much action just perfection

My least: Thor 2 just boring and cheesy I hated it

Alt text

You?

• Favorite Character: Spider-Man or Ironman!

Least Favorite Character: Thor.

Favorite Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Least Favorite Movie: Thor.

Let's get some Avengers hype :P Who's your favorite and least favorite avenger? and What's your favourite marvel movie and leas

• Alt text

After I finished reading your list ^

Favorite Character: Spider-Man or Ironman! Least Favorite Character: Thor. Favorite Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Least Favorite Movie: Thor.

• Thank you, Mark! :D

I've always have loved Spider-Man and though Ironman grew on me after I watched the movies. As for Thor... I didn't care for it to begin with, but he's OKAY, though one of my least favorite superheroes.

I loved the first CA movie and when I watched it I fell in love with the movie when I saw it. Thor on the other hand... I didn't care for the character to begin with, Loki was awesome though.

After I finished reading your list ^

• Sigh

@1506898

@tobi TOBI wtf is this I need some anime explain XD

• Alt text

I 100% agree and Ironman was unlucky not to make my list

Thank you, Mark! I've always have loved Spider-Man and though Ironman grew on me after I watched the movies. As for Thor... I didn't car

• I haven't seen Ironman 3 or Thor 2, but Ironman is one of my favorites for sure. :)

I 100% agree and Ironman was unlucky not to make my list

• edited March 2015

Favorite Character: Well Spider-Man hasn't been introduced in the Avengers Universe Yet so I'm not including him........ maybe Iron Man or Captain America....But Black Widow is hot, Hawkeye is kewl but doesn't get enough screen time, Hulk is Hulk (And that's GOOD) Hmmmmmmmmmm tough......

Least Favorite Character: I'm gonna go with Thor, I think he's okay but to me I don't like him as much as the others.

Favorite Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (And the Avengers as a Second)

Least Favorite Movie: I didn't like the first Thor that much........... And I thought Iron Man 3 was Meh but I'm gonna go with Thor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo

Let's get some Avengers hype :P Who's your favorite and least favorite avenger? and What's your favourite marvel movie and leas

• That moment where you spy a bait thread

Alt text

• Alt text

Awesome choices bro :D

Favorite Character: Well Spider-Man hasn't been introduced in the Avengers Universe Yet so I'm not including him........ maybe Iron Man or C

• Favorite Avenger: Nick Fury

Least Favorite Avenger: Fucking Black Widow and Hawkeye

Favorite Movie: Assuming we're talking about the MCU and not all Marvel properties, Guardians of the Galaxy

Least Favorite Movie: Thor: The Dark World

• Such a perfect gif.

BlueShadiw posted: »

That moment where you spy a bait thread

• edited March 2015

XD you forgot wtf part is spelled = what the fuck DO IT RIGHT :P

papai46 posted: »

TOBI wtf is this I need some anime explanation

• Awesome choices bro GotG was second for me great film

Favorite Avenger: Nick Fury Least Favorite Avenger: Fucking Black Widow and Hawkeye Favorite Movie: Assuming we're talking about the MCU and not all Marvel properties, Guardians of the Galaxy Least Favorite Movie: Thor: The Dark World

• edited March 2015

@Markd4547

Who do you think will die in Avengers: Age of Ultron?

Here are my candidates.....

Dark Horses

Hawkeye- His role in the MCU so far has been "underwhelming"- He only had an Uncredited Cameo in "Thor" and was Loki's Bitch in the Avengers so I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up sacrificing himself but since it looks like he's in the final battle and since Marvel-Related people have said something about Hawkeye's death being unlikely, It seems like he'll be around for a little longer.- Likelihood- Possible

Nick Fury- Nick Fury could die and I wouldn't be surprised if he did but I highly doubt they would kill him off after almost doing so in his last appearance in "The Winter Soldier" so I predict he'll survive this and go into Captain America: Civil War and possibly bite the dust in Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Because that's when Sam L Jackson's Contract would run out). Likelihood- Doubt it.

Rhodey (War Machine)- I originally thought he would die during the attack on the Avengers tower shown in the first trailer but if you look closely you can see him in the background from clips following the attack so it looks like he'll probably survive (But there's someone who isn't in the background after the attack who's one of my main picks....) Likelihood- Doubt it.

Main Picks

QuickSilver- I believe there's a version of him being made in the X-Men universe so Marvel might not want to compete with X-Men's version but I think there's a high chance of him dying even though it would be his first appearance (Not counting post credit scenes). His death could be what drives Scarlet Witch to join the team against Ultron and it doesn't look like he's in the final battle unless if he's off screen somewhere or running around.- Likelihood- Possible

The Hulk- Not sure about this one but picked it for the hell of it...........As far as we've heard, The Hulk/Bruce Banner isn't set to appear in ANY more Marvel films so don't be surprised if he dies.....That's all I have to go on so I'm not sure what to think about this...... Likelihood- idk.

AND MY NUMBER 1 PICK Maria Hill- Okay, You know how after the attack on the Avengers Tower in the trailer? She is the one person not spotted in the background, Rhodey is seen, Hawkeye is seen but not her......... Also due to leaked Call sheets, she isn't there for most of the later parts of the film so I think it's extremely likely she'll be the one to die (But they could kill off more than one....)

So back to the question Mark....Who do you think will die?

Alt text

• Quicksilver: Scarlet Witch is shown screaming so I think she's dead.

X-Men: Days of Future Past's Quicksilver cannot be beaten.

Mark Buffalo is contracted for six Marvel films, he's been in like his movie, Avengers, one of the Iron Mans, and now this. Possibly gets ejected to space to meet the Guardians?

Nick Fury will not die.

Hawkeye: No cares about him, he's dead to me already.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Dat moment you search the text and find out saltlick typed all this avengers awesomeness :'D ^

Samuel L Jackson said recently his under contract for 2 more years and 3 more movies so him dying is impossible

I'm going to go for hawkeye because I've known marvel had his own movies planned for him and cancelled them all in the past his baggage now to the avengers against harder opponents his useless he would be my pick

• Quicksilver: Scarlet Witch is shown screaming so I think she's dead.

I forgot to mention that but that was a part I remembered.

Mark Buffalo is contracted for six Marvel films, he's been in like his movie, Avengers, one of the Iron Mans, and now this. Possibly gets ejected to space to meet the Guardians?

Again, I picked Hulk for the hell of it so I have no idea, I'm just taking a random guess.

Nick Fury will not die.

Figured that but thought it was worth mentioning the possibility and when he might die.

Hawkeye: No cares about him, he's dead to me already.

True, I would like Hawkeye more if he actually got screentime and development but he hasn't gotten any sooooo Yeah........... That makes things tough......

Quicksilver: Scarlet Witch is shown screaming so I think she's dead. X-Men: Days of Future Past's Quicksilver cannot be beaten. Mark B

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

2deep4me

Alt text

Canada is awesome

Alt text

Alt text

XD whoever made that is a legend I love that film ^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.