The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yep but its beutifully written . You can tell the emotons of the person and feel for them.

It's a suicide poem...Mark....

• Man that is sad :'(

Well since we're sharing poems, here's one I read in Perks of Being a Wallflower...I...I choked up a bit when I first read it. “Once o

• You know...I would be catching up on Gotham if all of my recordings weren't deleted...I'm upset about that.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7_8EwGCKsE Some new guy playing the Joker NO I never seen him before this role is way out of his depth but that was until I saw the video That was epic I like this Joker

• But he put a smile at the end. XD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yep but its beutifully written . You can tell the emotons of the person and feel for them.

• Hes the irish Joker he CAN'T stop smiling XD

But he put a smile at the end. XD

• edited March 2015

Okay so more adventures of my GTA Online experience. This one is like a challenging adventure.

Okay so I joined a new session, took my Zentorro and drove around. I saw a bounty on this called BG and some other numbers. So I drove to his area. I stopped on the street as he was in an alley way. One path led to me, the other led north. He took the north route so I quickly stepped on the peddle and drove on the road and turn to his path. I drove bumper first into him at top speed, and I rammed so hard his car flew in the air! xD He landed on the wheels facing me as I turned and I kill him with the gun. Got a 1000. Meh. So I drove around.

Then I noticed he was following me, so I went to a parking lot building above and underground highway near the beach. I went to the top and he thought I was on the highway and missed me. lol I told him I was above, he drove to a spot and got out of the car but I sniped him. Then he appeared in the studio where I swarmed him with a grenade launcher and killed him. Cops were on to me so I head to a little market street and took the rooftops. He followed me and I managed to kill him by jumping down and killing him as he was shooting at the cops. Then I drove to a different parking lot near Life Invader and took the top floor of the building where I sniped him to death. I then went down to ground level as I lost sight of him, where he managed to get me since my shotgun went out of control. He drove off and said 'f u I won'. And I replied 'my score is 5 lmao'. He must've got pissed off cuz he went back to my area (which is now the tall building near the paint and spray place. I took the rooftop. In the area were others fighting. There I was, on the roof sniping away and using my rocket launcher as we battled between rooftops. During so I heard these guys bitching at each other in the area, and I blew one of them up. lol Him and the other guy he was arguing started to run up the stairs to get me while cops were after me too. I planted bombs but they didn't kill them since they had passive mode on. They called me a dumbass as I couldn't kill but well, I used the same trick on them. lol I know it's hypocritical of me since I called the other bunch in the earlier story cowards, but I was outnumbered and they were using the passive mode trick; so why can't I? Anyway I was running on the roof when the cops came, and they started shooting me. But I managed to outmaneuver them, and the cops started shooting at the two guys. lmao And I climbed out of the ladder, took my car and fled from the area and hid in a glitched parking lot.

So anyway, later on in the same session, there was this bounty. I started to look for him but somehow I can't missing him. I tried the underground passage but no such luck. I keep following his presence but he kept zooming by in incredible speed. So I decided to look around and I managed to spot him in a helicopter. I followed him to the rooftop, and tried outsmart him but he managed to get away. I followed him to the hospital near Grove Street, where other players were present. I drove to a parking lot building to get aim but then the guy named BG started following me but I managed to divert him. I went to another building and tried to take aim but the same idiot followed me by car. He stopped the car and, annoyed, I just aimed my rocket launcher and blew him up cuz honestly, I have no time for him at the moment. Then I went to another spot to take aim of the bounty but the bounty flew away and I had to chase off BG yet again. I chased the bounty to the Kortz Centre, and made it but he flew off. I chased him and he flew back there again. This time BG was there again but I managed to avoid him. But there was another player in a copter, I aimed my homing launcher but couldn't get a shot. For some reason he bailed the copter mid air and it almost landed ontop of me, luckily I moved. Yet again the bounty flew away and I kept chasing him to the point of great annoyance. So I drove to the airport took a jet plane to crash into the bastard since he was so high up I couldn't shoot him down. However the problem was, he had homing missiles, so I kept dodging until I crashed. I then decided to just chase him by car, and I noticed he landed on a tall hill near the Centre behind some rocks. I stopped and aimed my rifle but couldn't see him. I took my only chance, pulled out my rocket launcher. Slowly I moved to the left, aimed, and FIRED! As it went I hope I would get him. And then it the rocket exploded. I GOT THE BASTARD! I finally freaking got him! After such a long time I finally got his bounty! I never this good of a streak in a long time! It feels good to be kicking ass for once.

Alt text

BOOM BOOM BOOM! GONNA SHOOT YOU RIGHT DOWN!

• I'd still date me.

Giraffehat posted: »

I've been rereading the thread. Found this. @Markd4547 So, folks. Any confessions to make?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Welcome to 1960 everyone!

• Best Gta online story ever :)

Okay so more adventures of my GTA Online experience. This one is like a challenging adventure. Okay so I joined a new session, took my Ze

• So close to 2000 O3O

dojo32161 posted: »

• Welcome to 1960

Alt text

• edited March 2015

The year of the beginning of the Vietnam war?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

great story In a couple of weeks I'm getting a ps4 and gta so enjoy your streak while it lasts

Okay so more adventures of my GTA Online experience. This one is like a challenging adventure. Okay so I joined a new session, took my Ze

• Welcome to page 1960, how tough are ya?

• edited March 2015

You're the king of GTA Online :o

My only GTA story I can think of is this one time I got kidnapped by some guy at gunpoint, he made me be the getaway driver while robbing stores.

• I was playing and this guy was in a Zentorno and had I had a $5k bounty. I was in a Issi (I think that's the name) car so he tried to me up I somehow killed him with my micro SMG. I then kept driving away and he came back with sticky bombs and his Zentorno. I drove off a road onto the highway but landed on a side road and so did he, but I recovered fast enough and moved, so he blew himself up.

I then drove to the east of Los Santos in a slow car and noticed he was coming in a regular car since he lost his Zentorno. He actually got a $5k bounty at this point, so I got out of the car and moved to shoot him. Sure enough he blew up where my car was, but I ended up shooting him as he drove by. I then drove on the highway to Sandy Shores, but he was following so I drove up on the hills next to it and got put to shoot him, killed him and then I drove to the road on the right side (not the highway I came on) and saw him. I quickly got in the car and he was shooting at me and I got away.

I went to Internet to bank my cash then attempted to call my mechanic for a faster car but could not and he ended up getting real close but I drove away. I tried to go to the Sandy Shores airfield to fly away from him but he was too close so I decided to go to Mount Chillad. At this point he sent mercenaries after me because he was so pissed but I escaped them and sent a mugger after him which got him successfully mugged.

I made my mistake here: I called my mechanic for my Mesa, an outroader to go to Chillad. The thing was it wasn't that good offroad, so I called Lester to go off radar to try and escape. Sadly, he was getting to close so I got out and got my sniper rifle, hiding in the walls next to Fort Zancudo, and I hit him once and realized I was screwed, so I got in my Mesa and hit A to duck but it was too late and he got me. But he lost $9k from blowing up his Zentorno plus all the times he died and the mercenaries, so at the end of the day, I won.

He left and immediately after I got a $7k bounty. It was so much fun, this guy being level 179 and failing.

• So it's 1960 already? Well... puts on hippie clothes I'm ready.

Let's get it onn, man!

Alt text

• I stubbed my toe on a table and only cried for fifteen minutes!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Welcome to page 1960, how tough are ya?

• The year of the beginning of the Vietnam war?

Technically the war officially started in 1955

:P

The year of the beginning of the Vietnam war?

• Whoa! Someone get this man a coke!

I stubbed my toe on a table and only cried for fifteen minutes!

• Alt text

Well, slight problem... I play on PS3.

great story In a couple of weeks I'm getting a ps4 and gta so enjoy your streak while it lasts

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtXFrMCh3xo1960.......

I tried so hard to find The Simpsons 60s stock montage clip. Sorry for the bad quality.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD so do I, I have no gta tho till I get the ps4 gta version I'm not buying the same game twice :'/

Well, slight problem... I play on PS3.

• Markd4547 posted: »

XD so do I, I have no gta tho till I get the ps4 gta version I'm not buying the same game twice :'/

• Alt text

What can I say? I just love wreaking havoc. This is actually the first time I've ever been barely killed by another player. It's insane. It's like my survival instincts just got boosted a lot.

xD I remember how that usually happens to me. Plus since I play as a girl, players sometimes try to hit on me and pick me up. lmao They had no idea I was guy! OMFG Just stupendous!

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You're the king of GTA Online My only GTA story I can think of is this one time I got kidnapped by some guy at gunpoint, he made me be the getaway driver while robbing stores.

• Too bad I didn't record the whole thing. Would've been great to show. lol

Lord_EAA posted: »

Best Gta online story ever

• My Hunger games interactive fanfic has 10 tribute spots left! If you'd like to join here's the link :3

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92422/the-hunger-games-interactive-fanfic-character-submissions-open

• Alt text

spot on good sir :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

And I got that gif https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

• You will next time :)

Too bad I didn't record the whole thing. Would've been great to show. lol

• I was seriously kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to rob stores in GTA, but with skills like mine I was able to get away...

...By joining a job. I'm pretty sure it was before I had a lot of in game money, so all I had was a dumb pistol. But now I'm better... Now I'm patiently awaiting Heists. >:3

What can I say? I just love wreaking havoc. This is actually the first time I've ever been barely killed by another player. It's insane. It'

• edited March 2015

Lmao Sounds like it was a blast. If they call mercenaries you know they're thinking that they can't beat you by themselves. Most of the time I go on my own and face a bunch of groups. There've been plenty of times where I got my ass kicked but there's been other times where I was kicking theirs. There was even this one time where I was chasing 4 players who were in an armored truck and they were screaming in panic when they saw me coming. XD

I was playing and this guy was in a Zentorno and had I had a $5k bounty. I was in a Issi (I think that's the name) car so he tried to me up

• THAT USERNAME THO

ayylmao posted: »

My Hunger games interactive fanfic has 10 tribute spots left! If you'd like to join here's the link http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92422/the-hunger-games-interactive-fanfic-character-submissions-open

• edited March 2015

Plus since I play as a girl, players sometimes try to hit on me and pick me up. lmao They had no idea I was guy! OMFG Just stupendous!

Alt text

XD nice and chaotic this post I approve

What can I say? I just love wreaking havoc. This is actually the first time I've ever been barely killed by another player. It's insane. It'

• Meme of the Day:

Alt text

I love this sooooo much

• Tears

I heard this song when I was playing Max Payne 3, it played in the final mission and it was amazing! I only recently looked into and found it, now it's probably one of my favorite songs. :D

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71yoRDE6XNQ

Sorry not trying to be mean, I just really wanted to use this video lol.

ayylmao posted: »

My Hunger games interactive fanfic has 10 tribute spots left! If you'd like to join here's the link http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92422/the-hunger-games-interactive-fanfic-character-submissions-open

• ;-; Well I heard you could connect PS4 online with PS3 online but I never witnessed it. If you do, lemme know. The Joker Bros shall bring chaos to the world of GTA Online. >:3

• Gif of the Day:

Alt text

• \(•⊙ω⊙•)/

Green613 posted: »

THAT USERNAME THO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.