The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Let me make a joke at the same level as yours:

Ur mum stped suking mi dic to sai she trid a abrtion

• He won't listen to them anyways.

You're giving him lessons?

• Hopefully they re-release Fallout 3 and NV on PS4 and Xbox One. That would pretty neat.

I've recently downloaded Fallout 1-2 and Tactics, I'm gonna replay Fallout 1 and then move on to 2 and Tactics. It's gonna be great.

I used to play Fallout 3 but I sold my XBOX 360 for a PS4 and I can't play it. I didn't even get far. Now I'm into it and I can't play it because Next gen and my laptop is shitty.

• <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk4M7cHBqO0

• I'm sorry, got too carried away.

JonGon posted: »

Damn man...

• Yeah! It sure was since you don't have one to give back!

papai46 posted: »

Great comeback you did there!

• What would be really amazing is if they released 3 and NV on the Next Gen and then release 4 and have the endings and stuff from the other two games matter in 4.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Hopefully they re-release Fallout 3 and NV on PS4 and Xbox One. That would pretty neat. I've recently downloaded Fallout 1-2 and Tactics, I'm gonna replay Fallout 1 and then move on to 2 and Tactics. It's gonna be great.

• edited March 2015

Why is there so much love for Hawkeye in the Avengers? I hate hawkeye he feels like a Green Arrow rip off with Arrows that aren't as cool.

• Did you see my reply to Salt on this very page? XD

Lee4ever posted: »

Why is there so much love for Hawkeye in the Avengers? I hate hawkeye he feels like a Green Arrow rip off with Arrows that aren't as cool.

• Lesson #2:

Don't get in the middle of a conversation if you're not going to add anything useful.

ComingSoon posted: »

He won't listen to them anyways.

• That would be great... But I would settle for Fallout 4 in general.

But that would pretty awesome.

What would be really amazing is if they released 3 and NV on the Next Gen and then release 4 and have the endings and stuff from the other two games matter in 4.

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited March 2015

[removed]

Let me make a joke at the same level as yours: Ur mum stped suking mi dic to sai she trid a abrtion

• I wonder how they would do it though. :/

That would be great... But I would settle for Fallout 4 in general. But that would pretty awesome.

• edited March 2015

I never said I loved him or anything, I was just stating the news so in the words of Clem to Carver

"I don't know what you're talking about"

I think Hawkeye's Okay but he hasn't gotten any development so been shit on and he's kinda just there right now so I'm now predicting he'll die in Civil War.

Lee4ever posted: »

• i don't use comebacks, they are for people with low level conversation skills.

Yeah! It sure was since you don't have one to give back!

• Nope but but just viewed it under the spoiler tag. SWEET JESUS PLEASE KILL HIM OFF IN THE FIRST SCENE OF CIVIL WAR!

Did you see my reply to Salt on this very page? XD

• I've got no idea... But maybe something like they did in Dragon Ago i, where you enter your choices in.

I wonder how they would do it though.

• Alt text

I think this is about as useful as anyone can get:

Alt text

Lesson #2: Don't get in the middle of a conversation if you're not going to add anything useful.

• Oh yeah, something like the Keep. I never got that damned thing to work with all the LizardSqaud DDoSing that was happening.

I've got no idea... But maybe something like they did in Dragon Ago i, where you enter your choices in.

• OMG, you just discovered the reason people laugh at your jokes!

• <\3

Well I mean, since you told me that you should be very faithful to it, right?

Lesson #2: Don't get in the middle of a conversation if you're not going to add anything useful.

• i don't use comebacks

This is where I stop because I'm sick of your bullshit.

Bye.

i don't use comebacks, they are for people with low level conversation skills.

• [removed]

OMG, you just discovered the reason people laugh at your jokes!

• What exactly is your basis for considering your sense of humour so much more refined and respectable than Papai's? Because neither of you have shown anything that gives you a pedestal worth judging from.

• Props for having coll CM Punk gifs.

I think this is about as useful as anyone can get:

• Screw those Lizards, they suck.

Oh yeah, something like the Keep. I never got that damned thing to work with all the LizardSqaud DDoSing that was happening.

• Declined.

Hmm, date somebody............................................................ If i was a woman/gay it would be @AWESOMEO that sexy jew xD

• ive had 6 gigs in Arabia and i rocked the house at manchester

Giraffehat posted: »

What exactly is your basis for considering your sense of humour so much more refined and respectable than Papai's? Because neither of you have shown anything that gives you a pedestal worth judging from.

• Yup.

Screw those Lizards, they suck.

• ayy lmao

ayylmao posted: »

My Hunger games interactive fanfic has 10 tribute spots left! If you'd like to join here's the link http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92422/the-hunger-games-interactive-fanfic-character-submissions-open

• My microphone is shit, gives my voice twice the squeakiness

• [removed]

My microphone is shit, gives my voice twice the squeakiness

• Coming, I think it's best to stay out of all of this. It's nothing more than throwing insults at each other.

<\3 Well I mean, since you told me that you should be very faithful to it, right?

• I see.

Care to provide an actual legitimate point with value?

For the record, I don't think your sense of humour is anything worth condemning. Certainly not sophisticated or mature, but who cares. I believe people deserve to express themselves in harmless ways without being put down and demeaned by some random, bitter person. If my memory serves me correctly, this is far from the first time you've conducted yourself in such a way.

Talimancer posted: »

ive had 6 gigs in Arabia and i rocked the house at manchester

• I've been feeling really shitty the past few days, it's probably rubbing off.

Coming, I think it's best to stay out of all of this. It's nothing more than throwing insults at each other.

• Well, let's get away from the arguments here and you can tell me why you're feeling so bad.

I've been feeling really shitty the past few days, it's probably rubbing off.

• What I don't get is why you're getting in between this when it's only them two arguing. Not to be rude, but you saying something is going to draw more people in. I'm not saying I'm a saint, pretty sure I had my fair share of insults in, but leaving them two to just throw pretty insults at each other is the cleanest way to go. They'll give up eventually.

Giraffehat posted: »

I see. Care to provide an actual legitimate point with value? For the record, I don't think your sense of humour is anything worth con

Sign in to comment in this discussion.