The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Why am I posting this? I have no idea............ Blame Mark for this..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

• Oh no this wasn't in reply to your conversation, this was after reading hawkeye flame wars on reddit.

I have a feeling they'll kill off a more developed characters like black widow just to kick fans in the nuts as foreshadowed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9l988kqL4

I never said I loved him or anything, I was just stating the news so in the words of Clem to Carver "I don't know what you're talking abo

• but b0ss the record is broken. i am the most sophisticated person west of the Newcastle men's club, just go ask Wild Betty for all the information you need chum

Giraffehat posted: »

I see. Care to provide an actual legitimate point with value? For the record, I don't think your sense of humour is anything worth con

• OH MY GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV3MXD7pzkw

• Fair enough. I just don't like seeing those kinds of judgemental attitudes perpetuated.

What I don't get is why you're getting in between this when it's only them two arguing. Not to be rude, but you saying something is going to

• Like it or not, it's between them, really.

Fair enough. I just don't like seeing those kinds of judgemental attitudes perpetuated.

• As I said in my post, Black Widow has been confirmed for Civil War so she's not being killed in Age of Ultron. Am I the only one who doesn't like the whole Hulk/Black Widow Shipping?

Alt text

Lee4ever posted: »

Oh no this wasn't in reply to your conversation, this was after reading hawkeye flame wars on reddit. I have a feeling they'll kill off a

• I just won a game as a doctor named 'Atlas Hugged' with four heals!

GETONMYLEVEL

Dammit Mark! This is the Town Of Salem Player's Fight! And yes I'm spamming Avengers gifs

• edited March 2015

Every day, California is becoming an even worse state. All those reasons are complete bullshit and it makes me worry about the current state of America's youth. I'm 17 and I proudly have an American flag in my room, it's not a symbol of "imperialism," it's a sign that I love this country.

On Friday, state Sen. Janet Nguyen, R-Santa Ana, said she and other legislators may introduce a state constitutional amendment to prohibit "state-funded universities and college campuses from banning the United States flag."

Good.

Alt text

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-student-group-bans-american-flag-from-lobby/ar-AA9vm3X?ocid=LENDHP This is what is wrong with America.

• Well, in all fairness, it was between you, Mark and Papai before Talimancer chimed in, but alright.

Like it or not, it's between them, really.

• Wow.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-student-group-bans-american-flag-from-lobby/ar-AA9vm3X?ocid=LENDHP This is what is wrong with America.

• I feel like starting my second playthrough of DA:I.

• [removed]

ComingSoon posted: »

Lesson #1: Don't post Tumblr. Papai might be around.

• [removed]

Wut xD

• But it's so shipful!

As I said in my post, Black Widow has been confirmed for Civil War so she's not being killed in Age of Ultron. Am I the only one who doesn't like the whole Hulk/Black Widow Shipping?

• Oh no Coming today was such a happy day...i was giving free hugs. I dont want you to feel bad :(

Hugs Coming

I hope that makes you feel better.

I've been feeling really shitty the past few days, it's probably rubbing off.

• I would like to see where they go with it. I hope hulk ends up banging an alien on a different planet though instead like in the comic. The son of hulk was an interesting spinoff at the start.

As I said in my post, Black Widow has been confirmed for Civil War so she's not being killed in Age of Ultron. Am I the only one who doesn't like the whole Hulk/Black Widow Shipping?

• You've got a point, but they were defending me.

You weren't really defending anyone.

Well, in all fairness, it was between you, Mark and Papai before Talimancer chimed in, but alright.

• I can see where Hulk and Black Widow came from but I would rather take her being with Cap or EVEN Hawkeye, idk why but Hulk and Her just don't seem to mix in a relationship way.......

Lee4ever posted: »

I would like to see where they go with it. I hope hulk ends up banging an alien on a different planet though instead like in the comic. The son of hulk was an interesting spinoff at the start.

• Lmao, you talk like if i was the Big Bad Wolf.

You've got a point, but they were defending me. You weren't really defending anyone.

• True, but I was uncomfortable seeing an ignorant way of conduct and not doing anything to challenge or change it. I didn't intend to cause more conflict but I'll leave it be.

You've got a point, but they were defending me. You weren't really defending anyone.

• Hey, it's not my problem.

• Uggh.

Hey, it's not my problem.

• What?

papai46 posted: »

Uggh.

• I say "uggh" when i don't know what to say and i want to end a conversation.

What?

• I told you I was done.

Drop your shit already.

papai46 posted: »

Lmao, you talk like if i was the Big Bad Wolf.

• Someone needs to tell these students there's quite a difference between the flag and the American government.

Every day, California is becoming an even worse state. All those reasons are complete bullshit and it makes me worry about the current state

• guys i can rewind time

• edited March 2015

I won a few games in a row but the most recent one I played I lost....I was the Ret but the Vig killed me second night so when he committed suicide I was like "I'm afraid I've got bad news for you dumbass......"

And he was like "What, That you suck"

And I was like "You swallow, Later Dumbass, The town's gonna lose because of you and you really are an idiot"

RAGE QUITTING IS FUN!

I just won a game as a doctor named 'Atlas Hugged' with four heals! GETONMYLEVEL

• [removed]

Lesson #1: Don't post Tumblr. Papai might be around.

• So I'm writing out a Rhysha fan fic and I have almost 2 pages in Microsoft Word done no double space. If anyone is interested, contact me.

• o shit M8.

guys i can rewind time

• Pics or it didn't happen.

guys i can rewind time

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Welcome to 1960 everyone!

• edited March 2015

Doesn't only America do daylight savings? Don't like, all of the other countries not do it?

In conclusion, fuck America, fuck daylights savings, it's still 2 a.m and I'm not going to sleep. Fuck sleep.

• I'm certain almost every country in the world does it,if not all.

Doesn't only America do daylight savings? Don't like, all of the other countries not do it? In conclusion, fuck America, fuck daylights savings, it's still 2 a.m and I'm not going to sleep. Fuck sleep.

• Thanks! :) I've started work on the second chapter. I plan to focus on James and his life in the second chapter, and then a bit about Walton himself in the third. This is my first original story and I'm not going to be as reckless as I used to be with my fanfictions. I'm going to carefully read each chapter and make sure it's good before I post it. I might put small bits of it up here, just to get a bit of prior feedback.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm loving the mystery element I'm really interested in what happens next great job keep us updated whenever a new chapter is released pls

• R.I.P the guy who started this thread, his computer probably exploded when he wanted to view his inbox.

Seriously though, what in all the gods of fire and fuck? 134.4K comments lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.