The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Australia does it. I remember whining when I was younger about going to bed at 8:30 because the sun was still out :D

Doesn't only America do daylight savings? Don't like, all of the other countries not do it? In conclusion, fuck America, fuck daylights savings, it's still 2 a.m and I'm not going to sleep. Fuck sleep.

• Alt text

guys i can rewind time

• Alt text

guys i can rewind time

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Everyone loves this song if they don't then they are a liar XD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Why am I posting this? I have no idea............ Blame Mark for this..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD I just woke up stuff seemed to of happened while I was asleep erm that escalated quickly lets just move on :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Lesson #1: Don't post Tumblr. Papai might be around.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

It's not one million users, it's one million times that numerous users had viewed it :p

This thread has been viewed by one million users.

• Alt text

dem skills

• Pun started the lounge... He's a legend.

R.I.P the guy who started this thread, his computer probably exploded when he wanted to view his inbox. Seriously though, what in all the gods of fire and fuck? 134.4K comments lol

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well since the lounge was merged with this thread, NotSoBlindGuy gets all the notifications.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Pun started the lounge... He's a legend.

• Yeah, but I don't think Blind Sniper goes to that old account anymore :p

dojo32161 posted: »

Well since the lounge was merged with this thread, NotSoBlindGuy gets all the notifications.

• Yeah........I always wondered about that xD

R.I.P the guy who started this thread, his computer probably exploded when he wanted to view his inbox. Seriously though, what in all the gods of fire and fuck? 134.4K comments lol

• Soo..... Lemme guess. It happened again last night. sigh I guess tumblr is taboo. Well... at least there was no fights for a while this time.

Alt text

• Puncake, a legend to all.

Pun started the lounge... He's a legend.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD Yep posting about tumblr is illegal now and you need permission first we need someone to draw up the rules for the lounge we must obey to avoid conflict it seems for now on tbh :/

Alt text

Soo..... Lemme guess. It happened again last night. sigh I guess tumblr is taboo. Well... at least there was no fights for a while this time.

• edited March 2015

I really want to see American Sniper I've seen so many videos on Chris Kyle the greatest Sniper in American history the comments are always divided hero or villain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej_SRJNz9ls

Propaganda Movie based on lies, promoting murder being shown as a hero, Was his death planned by the government

XD I have seen way to many videos on this

My opinion

My dads a war veteran so I understand this issue Hero is a strong word but he was brainwashed and trained to kill, you should blame the government for the useless wars who implanted the ideas of what to think and what is true to turn soldiers into cold killing machines

Soldiers only concern is to help their brothers(fellow soldiers) this guy must of saved so many of his friends and american citizens by being the best at his job as a sniper he broke all the records, he wanted to fight for his country and his country told him what to feel and what to think he just tried to save as many as his friends as possible during his time in the army

Don't blame the chess piece in the soldiers they died with the mindset they were protecting you but the player who controls the board

Is Chris Kyle a hero maybe it feels wrong to give that title to a man who killed over 250 people but a villain for a man who probably saved so many american lives also feels wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDHWawsSnbk

Alt text

And no more videos shall I watch on this subject It will make you paranoid XD

I wanted to type out about Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning and their leaks both arrested for reporting war crimes and illegal worldwide global surveillance by NSA by the american government but I know users don't care and this is boring so I won't XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFFkcCh-pCc

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well we finally got a trailer for episode 2 of TFTB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBwA5SWiuzU

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZic8VVaORA

This song is addicting to me I'm so angry that I like this

• We all know that Awesomeo.

It's not one million users, it's one million times that numerous users had viewed it

• 1 Million Views... Good... Fucking... God

• He's without a doubt a hero. Because of him, so many other American soldiers were able to come back home.

Markd4547 posted: »

I really want to see American Sniper I've seen so many videos on Chris Kyle the greatest Sniper in American history the comments are always

• Fucking.

I didn't know that was going on, Is it just a one-time thing for 1 Million Views? Or is it a regular thing here that I haven't been asked to join?

Alt text

Clemenem posted: »

1 Million Views... Good... Fucking... God

• Salt123's Movie of the Day................Previously: Rambo (4) Today: National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Alt text

• Dammit, Make a movie with these two! (Yes, I know Chuck Norris is retired but still....He came out of retirement for his role in Expendables 2)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y27sbKpDPxI

Eridan is always going to be my favorite character out of anything ever, still. .

• tumblr is taboo

Tumblr is a hellhole, that's what it is. And I should know, for I am a tumblr.

Soo..... Lemme guess. It happened again last night. sigh I guess tumblr is taboo. Well... at least there was no fights for a while this time.

• Saltlick123 posted: »

Dammit, Make a movie with these two! (Yes, I know Chuck Norris is retired but still....He came out of retirement for his role in Expendables 2)

• "The plan was good, the execution was the messy part."

My writing in a nutshell.

Someone should make a thread where twdg quotes could be applied to real life scenarios.

• My advice to everyone is that if you don't like what someone says about you, just ignore them and don't bother. It's not worth the trouble to respond. If they think of youa certain way let them. Don't care about it like a friend of mine would say. Otherwise you're gonna be in a heap of trouble. Hell, I gotta deal with a guy a despise and i have to ignore since he's never gonna leave. So just do the same. Seriously.

Or fuck if you wanna fight with someone do it privately, or if the provoking is directed to an individual let the two settle it themselves. Otherwise it is gong to be view as ganging up. It's their fight not yours.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Yep posting about tumblr is illegal now and you need permission first we need someone to draw up the rules for the lounge we must obey to avoid conflict it seems for now on tbh

• Alt text

My advice to everyone is that if you don't like what someone says about you, just ignore them and don't bother. It's not worth the trouble

• I can imagine the smell. lol

Saltlick123 posted: »

Fucking. I didn't know that was going on, Is it just a one-time thing for 1 Million Views? Or is it a regular thing here that I haven't been asked to join?

• I love them all :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.