The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I saw that, I had to pause the video until I stopped laughin because it was so bad. It's like the writers have never encountered a teenager before.

AWESOMEO posted: »

In the next one, someone says "amazeballs." Is the game even set on planet Earth.

• yeah

dojo32161 posted: »

Did person you watch look at the TV in Victoria's room? If you do Max says that the Final Fantasy film is an underrated gem.

• I mean, the girl is suppose to awkward and a bit of a hipster, so....

The main character just said "Are you cereal, bro?" What the fuck, Square Enix nobody talks like that.

• edited March 2015

My advice is to avoid it, it's only going to get worse. It's a shame because the story has a lot of potential and the time traveling element is great, but the writing is just inexcusable I can't get past it. Amazeballs, hella, bidness, wowser, who says shit like this. And the only person who should ever say cereal is Al Gore.

Alt text

I'm watching a stream of Life is Strange. I think Square Enix took the stereotypes of American high school students extremely literally.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD Awkward and hipster = terrible clique dialogue and script which no one says with sterotypic characters :/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I mean, the girl is suppose to awkward and a bit of a hipster, so....

• Seriously. In this game one second you're just walking around the school, then the next you're being bullied by everyone you come across, you find out about a girl's abortion, your former best friend got roofied, and the security guard is shaking down girls.

I saw that, I had to pause the video until I stopped laughin because it was so bad. It's like the writers have never encountered a teenager before.

• And also extremely nosey and doesn't mind her own business.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I mean, the girl is suppose to awkward and a bit of a hipster, so....

• I don't know, maybe they will try to make the dialog less cheesy. Because that's what everyone is complaining about.

My advice is to avoid it, it's only going to get worse. It's a shame because the story has a lot of potential and the time traveling element

• That'd be hella amazeballs.

I don't know, maybe they will try to make the dialog less cheesy. Because that's what everyone is complaining about.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

Unfortunately the developers have most of the episodes near completion (as their second and third episodes were hacked into) so I'm going to guess the dialog style won't change.

I don't know, maybe they will try to make the dialog less cheesy. Because that's what everyone is complaining about.

• Everyone at the damn school is a bitch, hipster, bully, slut, or psychopath. Sometimes a combination of those.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Awkward and hipster = terrible clique dialogue and script which no one says with sterotypic characters

Eh, I'd say if you can get past the dialog (like I can) it would be worth checking out.

My advice is to avoid it, it's only going to get worse. It's a shame because the story has a lot of potential and the time traveling element

• Then I'm just gonna pretend it's a satire of the effects of pot legalization in America.

Unfortunately the developers have most of the episodes near completion (as their second and third episodes were hacked into) so I'm going to guess the dialog style won't change.

• Don't judge me, I'm hip with the kids.

WHO SAYS "WOWSER"? WHO SAYS "FOR REALS"? WHO CALLS THEIR CLIQUE THE "KOOL KIDZ"?

• .......you know what?

Fuck TWD S2, fuck that waste of potential.

Every time I play TWD Season 1 or think about it, I just get more pissed off at TWD Season 2.

• I 100% agree I played them both from S1 straight to S2 in a marathon and the difference would give anyone depression

Not really, I liked it more than season 1 ._.

I 100% agree I played them both from S1 straight to S2 in a marathon and the difference you feel would give anyone depression XD But I did love the flashback scene with Lee

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I 100% agree I played them both from S1 straight to S2 in a marathon and the difference you feel would give anyone depression XD But I did love the flashback scene with Lee

J-Master posted: »

.......you know what? Fuck TWD S2, fuck that waste of potential. Every time I play TWD Season 1 or think about it, I just get more pissed off at TWD Season 2.

• The Dark Knight's on TV, And this scene just was shown :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqcbgSpHMFs

• Oh, so everyone is a teenager.

Everyone at the damn school is a bitch, hipster, bully, slut, or psychopath. Sometimes a combination of those.

• Yep, with every cliche. Social awkward fat kid, skater kids, nerdy asian girl, bitchy rich white girl, rebellious weed smoking punk, weird janitor, useless principal, and the war veteran who treats every situation like a war.

Oh, so everyone is a teenager.

• But with that said, I kind of admire the game also.

Oh, so everyone is a teenager.

• My wording sucked there that's just my opinion S1 is better but I respect anyone who likes S2 better :)

Green613 posted: »

I 100% agree I played them both from S1 straight to S2 in a marathon and the difference would give anyone depression Not really, I liked it more than season 1 ._.

• I love this scene a masterclass of perfect acting, scenery and script perfection :')

Saltlick123 posted: »

The Dark Knight's on TV, And this scene just was shown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqcbgSpHMFs

• NotSoBlindGuy is a dummy account I used so that all the new post notifications in this thread would be sent to that account and not mine. It's important that I be able to check my notification feed without it being a mile long from off topic posts in this thread. :p

Well since the lounge was merged with this thread, NotSoBlindGuy gets all the notifications.

• Man I need help xD almost finished with my 3rd Dragon Age Inquisition playthrough lol

• edited March 2015

Movie logic

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

STOP ruining some of my favorite movies with logic :'(

Alt text

• Pun started the lounge... He's a legend.

Maybe, but back in the day, the Whatever's On Your Mind thread was pretty popular with the crowd of older Telltale fans. It's not like the Lounge was the only popular off topic thread.

Pun started the lounge... He's a legend.

• I never actually used the NotSoBlindGuy account to begin with. I just used that account to act as the account that holds the merged threads so that my actual mod account's profile feed would actually be readable and not blow up everyday.

Yeah, but I don't think Blind Sniper goes to that old account anymore

• Someone ruined Raiders of the Lost Ark for me with Logic...................

Indiana Jone's Presence doesn't matter in Raiders of the Lost Ark, No matter what the Nazis would have eventually found the ark, would have opened it, and died.

DAMN YOU MOVIE LOGIC NAZIS!

Movie logic STOP ruining some of my favorite movies with logic

• Fun fact: I actually got curious and tried that like a week or two after I merged the threads together. NotSoBlindGuy's profile feed was (obviously) stuck at "99+", and when I tried to view all the notifications from my phone, the browser crashed from all the gifs. I had to try again later on my computer, and even then, it lagged - again from all the gifs you guys post. I imagine I easily had around 500 notifications at that point, as the counter stops at "99+" notifications.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah........I always wondered about that xD

• Wow...xD

Alt text

Fun fact: I actually got curious and tried that like a week or two after I merged the threads together. NotSoBlindGuy's profile feed was (ob

• Welp, looks like you've inspired me to (possibly) try to make a video where I scroll through the whole profile feed to dramatic music.

R.I.P the guy who started this thread, his computer probably exploded when he wanted to view his inbox. Seriously though, what in all the gods of fire and fuck? 134.4K comments lol

edited March 2015

I like the sound of this.

When I see one of my comments I'll be able to say:

Alt text

Welp, looks like you've inspired me to (possibly) try to make a video where I scroll through the whole profile feed to dramatic music.

• Alt text

YES pls

Welp, looks like you've inspired me to (possibly) try to make a video where I scroll through the whole profile feed to dramatic music.

• Alt text

• Do it lmao

Sign in to comment in this discussion.