The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo

I know @Saltlick123 posted this earlier but I've just watched this now...

HOLY MOTHER OF HYPE

• Damn! Where were you yesterday and earlier today? Someone's late to the party xD

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo I know @Saltlick123 posted this earlier but I've just watched this now... HOLY MOTHER OF HYPE

• ;-;

It's not my fault pls I didn't have the time to watch it ;-;

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn! Where were you yesterday and earlier today? Someone's late to the party xD

• Hey man, what's up? :P

@Shubbalubbadingdong @TheZorkij @ChuckTheLizard @HazzatheMan I miss talking to those guys

• Don't worry, I'm not gonna Saltlick ya :P

Alt text

;-; It's not my fault pls I didn't have the time to watch it ;-;

• sigh of relief

Don't worry, I'm not gonna Saltlick ya :P

• Who do you think's gonna die? I shared my thoughts a few days ago :P

sigh of relief

• Nothing much just sitting here bored. What's up with you? How are you?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey man, what's up? :P

• Well, yeah...I saw your spoilers about Civil War, although lots of people still think he's gonna die. I'm not sure, there doesn't really seem to be any evidence of anyone dying more than someone else.

Who do you think's gonna die? I shared my thoughts a few days ago :P

• Yeah I'm good :)

Btw, you wanted to read that Bloody Mary fanfic I wrote for TheZorkij right?

I've only written one chapter so far, but there is more to come...

Nothing much just sitting here bored. What's up with you? How are you?

• I'm not sure, there doesn't really seem to be any evidence of anyone dying more than someone else.

Bull and Shit (Sorry but there's some evidence or speculation....)

My top two picks are Maria Hill and Quicksilver

Maria Hill isn't in the trailers that much, You see her at the Avengers Tower but after the Ultron attack she is the ONLY one of the group who is not in the background (Even Rhodey is there so that means he survives) and due to Leaked Call-sheets, Maria is only in the beginning of the film apparently so she's my #1 Pick.

I've only seen parts of the X-Men series but apparently there's a Quicksilver coming/already in it so I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel decides they don't want to compete with that. Also in the final battle or at least from what we've seen in the Trailer, Quicksilver is not in it so I think his death could be what drives Scarlett Witch to join the team.

Alt text

Well, yeah...I saw your spoilers about Civil War, although lots of people still think he's gonna die. I'm not sure, there doesn't really seem to be any evidence of anyone dying more than someone else.

• edited March 2015

I'm not sure why but I felt like the Dark Knight Rises was "Mehish", But I will admit the opening sequence with Bane was Kick-Ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

• Yo what's up man? :)

@Shubbalubbadingdong @TheZorkij @ChuckTheLizard @HazzatheMan I miss talking to those guys

• edited March 2015

Alt text

No one liked it and it's long so I'll just remove it I guess :P

• I just started my second playthrough that I actually plan on sticking with :^)

Man I need help xD almost finished with my 3rd Dragon Age Inquisition playthrough lol

• Hey Saltlick, have you heard of a movie called Persepolis?

Markd4547 posted: »

Movie logic STOP ruining some of my favorite movies with logic

• who says shit like this. And the only person who should ever say cereal is Al Gore.

Ever since I heard Max say 'Are you cereal?' I end up saying it in real life now. lol I just kinda sticked to me.

My advice is to avoid it, it's only going to get worse. It's a shame because the story has a lot of potential and the time traveling element

• I heard about the Maria Hill one, but I hadn't really thought about it. The Quicksilver theory is interesting as well...now that you bring it up, he isn't in the battle scene either.

• Nope, What's it about?

Hey Saltlick, have you heard of a movie called Persepolis?

• Good old Wolf Among Us days man, I miss them a lot . I'm mostly just sticking to the Game of Thrones section with smaller visits to the Tales and Wolf Among Us parts so I don't see a whole lot of you guys anymore either ;-;

• Markd4547 posted: »

No one liked it and it's long so I'll just remove it I guess :P

• Alt text

XD fu I had it up twenty minutes and no one liked it that's what

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzB2N9xnJk What was it Mark?

• Have you not seen X-Men: Days of Future Past? Do yourself a favor and look up the Quicksilver scenes. Best of the movie IMO.

• Have you not seen X-Men: Days of Future Past?

No....I haven't....I think X-Men is okay but I like the MCU way more....I was thinking about seeing Days of Future Past soon but I wasn't sure, I'll give it a look.

Have you not seen X-Men: Days of Future Past? Do yourself a favor and look up the Quicksilver scenes. Best of the movie IMO.

• TELL ME!

• fu

You trying out Kung Fu or something? :P

and no one liked it

Hush my little Green Leprechaun.....It's okay.... No one saw so how bout you post it again.......

Alt text

• Alt text

It was about international women day which is today and I talked about women who are awesome and nobody cared XD

fu You trying out Kung Fu or something? :P and no one liked it Hush my little Green Leprechaun.....It's okay.... No one saw so how bout you post it again.......

• edited March 2015

I'm going to sleep I'll just post it again :P

Alt text

I almost forgot TODAY is the day we must celebrate THE WOMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbqT_ubkT0Y

Alt text

This was made especially for today that video all the comments HUR DUR SEXIST NO MEN IN THE VIDEO the video is made for today to celebrate woman I completely understand that stfu ^

Alt text

Girls in my family

I have the best sisters on the planet Lisa, Suzanne and Tracie who are all much more smarter. funnier, badass and awesome then me and of course the best sistah on forum I ever had @blueneon who I talk to on steam everyday who is so kind. smart and talented a really funny person

My little niece Emma definitely the next president of Ireland who always corrects me and got suspended from school recently for bullying all the boys in her class XD. She is a genius and a complete badass I'm so proud she is my hero :')

Even though last time I visited her she put fake plastic handcuffs on me and told me I'm being arrested for not visiting her more :'/ XD

My mam is simple the best nuff said

Female actors I like

Alt text

Thanks Ellen for showing dressing normally and being smart is true beauty and starring in films I actually want to see not to be eye-candy like Juno, Super and Inception. For having the courage to come out inspiring so many and using your celeb status to help rid the world of homophobia

For starring in beyond two souls showing the world the badass female lead we wanted and showing gaming can be used not just for top stars to be in but truly excel in

Alt text

Thanks Emma Watson for being a celebrity nowadays I could actually be attracted to humble, intelligent, kind, sassy, majestic and beautiful. FOR not using you celeb status to shake ur ass on stage but to fight for equal rights for both sides men and women hand by hand to make this world a better place often miscalculated to just attack men Emma is true feminism she cares for the troubles for both sexes

I love the harry potters films and her cameo in my week with marilyn but I feel in terms of movies her best is yet to come

Alt text

Thank you Katie who won gold in the Olympics for Ireland and showed the world a female who could kick the crap out of anyone who wins gold in everything she fights in an inspiration. A born and bred winner she makes me proud to be Irish she is the queen of Ireland

I'm bored so I'll do more

Gaming

Alt text

Thanks Ellie, Clem, Jodie, Lara Croft, Elizabeth de witt, Alma some of my favorite characters of all time showing in gaming WE ALL WANT badass females not damsels in distress please

Alt text

Women are awesome <3

Take the chance to thank and celebrate any awesome women if you like today is the day :D?

• Good Post Mark :)

Women in film

Black WidowAlt text

"The Bride" Alt text

Lara Croft (Movie Version) Alt text

Elle Woods- Alt text

I'm going to sleep I'll just post it again :P I almost forgot TODAY is the day we must celebrate THE WOMAN https://www.youtube.com

• yeah I don't really visit TWAU anymore because it is pretty dead for the most part :/ honestly I mostly stick around in the Telltale Talk threads.

Good old Wolf Among Us days man, I miss them a lot . I'm mostly just sticking to the Game of Thrones section with smaller visits to the Tales and Wolf Among Us parts so I don't see a whole lot of you guys anymore either ;-;

• Alt text

Thanks and I've seen all these films awesome choices bro :D

Good Post Mark Women in film Black Widow "The Bride" Lara Croft (Movie Version) Elle Woods-

• Ah damn. I figured you'd know what it is lol.

It's an autobiographical animation film about the coming of age story of Marjane Satrapi. You get to see her story and what kind of bullshit she and her family have to live through during the Iranian Revolution. My gravatar is actually the main character from Persepolis. I implore you to watch it because it's amazing! Marjane Satrapi's character is so interesting and charasmatic. :) The movie is close to being my favorite movie of all time.

You probably won't find the English dub here since it's foreign and spoken in French. But try your hardest to find it!

Nope, What's it about?

• Noooooooooothing. How are you?

Yo what's up man?

• Did it happen to win some awards? (The plot seems to sound familiar)

Ah damn. I figured you'd know what it is lol. It's an autobiographical animation film about the coming of age story of Marjane Satrapi. Y

• It did, but nothing like the Oscars or anything. Mostly nominations. It should have won an Oscar though...

Did it happen to win some awards? (The plot seems to sound familiar)

• All's good here. Nothing special really happening right now.

Noooooooooothing. How are you?

• That's what I'm here for Bro

Alt text

I think you just killed me with laughter...

• I like it exept for Amid the ruins since it made everything good about the season dead to me. But every other ep was great.

Green613 posted: »

I 100% agree I played them both from S1 straight to S2 in a marathon and the difference would give anyone depression Not really, I liked it more than season 1 ._.

• Well not really since they would'nt have found it without him and Belloq would'nt have joined the nazis if indies meddling had'ent driven him to those extremes

Someone ruined Raiders of the Lost Ark for me with Logic................... Indiana Jone's Presence doesn't matter in Raiders of the Lost

• So this is even more awkwrd than the comics. Rick needs stop being crazy or its going to get him going on a bad path. Daryl is awesome though and now he has a BIKE :). Also Carl suddenly stoped being paranoid....good?

Any thoughs on the ep?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.