The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Amid The Ruins was IMO what brought back the season for me after In Harms Way, I didn't think ep 3 was bad or anything, but it kinda just turned season 2 off for me till episode 4.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I like it exept for Amid the ruins since it made everything good about the season dead to me. But every other ep was great.

• Well i just disslike the fact of how Nick died pointlessly.

Green613 posted: »

Amid The Ruins was IMO what brought back the season for me after In Harms Way, I didn't think ep 3 was bad or anything, but it kinda just turned season 2 off for me till episode 4.

• edited March 2015

twd spoilers (How do I make things into a spoiler here I don't know how.)

As much as I would like to buy into the 'Everybody is still at Terminus and this is a dream' theory because it means I'd get to see the king of cannibals again and Beth isn't dead, I highly doubt that is actually what is going on. (The red 'A' stamp on Rick's hand was clearly a Terminus callback...) I remember hearing that even though Terminus gets destroyed it will still play a big part in TWD posthumously and I really need to know what it is right now. hyperventilating

I felt so bad for that poor baby Carol scared the shit out of and at the same time I found it funny too. I have conflicting feelings.

Also, I wanted Rick x Michonne, not Rick and blond Moira.

• When Mods take a Vacation.. xD

• When Mods take a Vacation.. xD

More like "When Mods finally stop putting off playing against TDMshadowCP in Smash Brothers" I think. ;)

Saltlick123 posted: »

When Mods take a Vacation.. xD

• ...Annnnd it's gone XD

Saltlick123 posted: »

When Mods take a Vacation.. xD

• O.O

@EpicMustacheGuy @AWESOMEO @dojo32161 @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @ComingSoon To those who were curious about how long it would've taken to s

• @EpicMustacheGuy @AWESOMEO @dojo32161 @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @ComingSoon

To those who were curious about how long it would've taken to scroll through the Profile Feed as @NotSoBlindGuy...

Alt text

...uh, yeah. Needless to say, with that many unread notifications, the profile feed wouldn't even load.

• LMAO

At least you tried?? xD

@EpicMustacheGuy @AWESOMEO @dojo32161 @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @ComingSoon To those who were curious about how long it would've taken to s

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

Actual artist depiction of the page crashing whenever I went to the profile feed page as @NotSoBlindGuy to load 58,714 notifications:

Bomb

• And Sarah.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well i just disslike the fact of how Nick died pointlessly.

• Alt text

When Mods take a Vacation.. xD More like "When Mods finally stop putting off playing against TDMshadowCP in Smash Brothers" I think.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

Yeah, I figured that's why :P

I never actually used the NotSoBlindGuy account to begin with. I just used that account to act as the account that holds the merged threads so that my actual mod account's profile feed would actually be readable and not blow up everyday.

• So has anyone else noticed that in the new TWD episode when Daryl smashes a walker's head in while they're in the field, some of the fake guts end up on the camera lens? Look carefully, it's when they're trying to capture that horse. It's in the top-right corner.

• Anyone here watch Shameless? I love that show :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJagactbsfc

• so my friends are getting married????? and all I want to do is dye my hair rainbow

• Every time I look at this photo I LAUGH

Alt text

• Wait... your 17 year old friends??

so my friends are getting married????? and all I want to do is dye my hair rainbow

• "How do I Christian"

ComingSoon posted: »

Every time I look at this photo I LAUGH

• Yeah im still not sure which was worse: A long living determinant who everyone new was going to die or the shortest most pointless determinant who people though would atleast live one more ep.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

And Sarah.

• Someone in the bus I took today noticed I was listening to A7X

Alt text

• well I wouldn't really call them my "friends" but yeah. 18-19ish.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Wait... your 17 year old friends??

• That's... Pretty fucking stupid of them to do, lmao.

well I wouldn't really call them my "friends" but yeah. 18-19ish.

• like whoa chillax live life first before all these big grown up responsibilities why do I need a husband now I just want to do stupid stuff and NOT TAXES

That's... Pretty fucking stupid of them to do, lmao.

• Is one of them pregnant or something? Like... Wow xD

like whoa chillax live life first before all these big grown up responsibilities why do I need a husband now I just want to do stupid stuff and NOT TAXES

• not that i know of lol

I asked one of them why she was getting married so young & she was like "well we're living together so we're already basically married" & i was like k but marriage is money and she was like "it's okay he sells weed"

??????????? omg

Is one of them pregnant or something? Like... Wow xD

• IT'S OK HE SELLS WEED

not that i know of lol I asked one of them why she was getting married so young & she was like "well we're living together so we're a

• Meme of the Day:

Alt text

• Who wants this to happen:

Alt text

• Gif of the Day:

Alt text

• "IT'S OKAY HE SELLS WEED"

OMFG

not that i know of lol I asked one of them why she was getting married so young & she was like "well we're living together so we're a

• edited March 2015

XD

Alt text

I seen this gif today and It was funny XD

ComingSoon posted: »

Every time I look at this photo I LAUGH

• Only those are tears of joy

Who wants this to happen:

• "it's okay he sells weed"

Alt text

• "it's okay he sells weed"

Alt text

• From now on, you all shall refer to me as "The Legendary Cockburn".

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• Yep, I saw that.

So has anyone else noticed that in the new TWD episode when Daryl smashes a walker's head in while they're in the field, some of the fake gu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.