The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2015

Mom: "Nothing good will come out of either of you having a big giant sword."

J: "Imagine if someone broke in here though we could hit them with a big giant sword and then their head would be laying on the ground."

Mom: "No. You are not getting a big giant sword, half of a big giant sword, you are not getting two big giant swords, you are not sharing a big giant sword."

Sister: "All we'd have to do is call that guy who makes big giant swords!"

Mom: "No!"

I can't believe that was literally a discussion I just heard in this house oh my god

• jesus christ really? that seems too funny to be real. Whos J?

Mom: "Nothing good will come out of either of you having a big giant sword." J: "Imagine if someone broke in here though we could hit the

• edited March 2015

that seems too funny to be real.

That's what I thought while I was listening to it. I was like, 'this sounds like something out of a TV show'

Anyway, J is the initial of a friend of my dad's who lives with us, he and my little sister have been watching this show about big giant swords and apparently they've been asking my mother about getting one for days now.

...There's actually a show about it...they weren't making it up; http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/big-giant-swords/

Lord_EAA posted: »

jesus christ really? that seems too funny to be real. Whos J?

• Wow youre life sounds cool :)

that seems too funny to be real. That's what I thought while I was listening to it. I was like, 'this sounds like something out of a

• edited March 2015

It's an okay life, I guess. There's a lot of amusing people in my family. Especially seeing the interactions between my uncle and little sister, they fight all the time about stupid shit. (My uncle has OCPD, I'm like 96% sure but I'm not a psychologist so these are not the words of a professional. He's got, literally every symptom of it ever though so yeah. Also, it isn't the same as OCD. Nope.) And my grandma is hilarious too.

Wow youre life sounds cool

• Good to know one of my friends (if you accept me as one) has a good life

It's an okay life, I guess. There's a lot of amusing people in my family. Especially seeing the interactions between my uncle and little sis

• Maybe I should make a 'weird stories about your family' thread in the talk section. That's stuff for the talk section, right?

• You consider me your friend? That is so nice of you.

My life is not a goooooood good life, but it could be worse. There are just somethings I have to absolutely have to be happy and I don't have them yet. But soon, maybe I will get there.

Good to know one of my friends (if you accept me as one) has a good life

• I consider anyone who i find to be a funny awesome goodperson on the forum my friend and you fit in beutifully :)

I hope you get them :)

You consider me your friend? That is so nice of you. My life is not a goooooood good life, but it could be worse. There are just somethings I have to absolutely have to be happy and I don't have them yet. But soon, maybe I will get there.

• Yes. One million times yes.

blueneon posted: »

Do you ever get that urge to go up to someone and just shoot them? Even if they did nothing, don't you just get the urge to kill sometimes?

• 'weird stories about your family'

I'd have to post my entire life story, but yes that's for Telltale talk :P

Maybe I should make a 'weird stories about your family' thread in the talk section. That's stuff for the talk section, right?

• Aw, thank you!

I hope I do too. It will make my life more comfortable, and comfort is never a bad thing.

I consider anyone who i find to be a funny awesome goodperson on the forum my friend and you fit in beutifully I hope you get them

• Alt text

And this is why Cartman says:

Alt text

• edited March 2015

http://somethingreallyirrelevant.tumblr.com/post/113182754512#notes-container

I have been following this goddamn case for two years now, and I swear to god it's like this bastard is actively trying to get the death penalty or something.

• No probs ......Friend :)

And if you are happy then im happy so i hope it does happen

Aw, thank you! I hope I do too. It will make my life more comfortable, and comfort is never a bad thing.

• that gif is so fast O.o

Saltlick123 posted: »

And this is why Cartman says:

• that gif is so fast O.o

is so fast O.o

so fast O.o

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

that gif is so fast O.o

• A 15-year-old girl killed her 9-year-old neighbor in 2009 just to see what it was like.

http://murderpedia.org/female.B/b/bustamante-alyssa.htm

Do you ever get that urge to go up to someone and just shoot them? Even if they did nothing, don't you just get the urge to kill sometimes?

• Wasn't it He-Man and Skeletor who played around with half-big-giant-swords?

Alt text

Wouldn't that be great? No idea why your mom is so against it!

Mom: "Nothing good will come out of either of you having a big giant sword." J: "Imagine if someone broke in here though we could hit the

• hueeugeuheueuegueheu lenny

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

that gif is so fast O.o is so fast O.o so fast O.o

• On second thought, maybe I should be glad my comic thread isn't as active as this one. Good lord I wouldn't be able to handle that many notifications.

@EpicMustacheGuy @AWESOMEO @dojo32161 @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @ComingSoon To those who were curious about how long it would've taken to s

• Where is the sun that shone on my head

The sun in my life, it is dead it is dead

• I...Yes. I suppose it would be great, for them.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Wasn't it He-Man and Skeletor who played around with half-big-giant-swords? Wouldn't that be great? No idea why your mom is so against it!

• Don't. It will just make life harder than it already is. Play some video games and slaughter a bunch of pixels, it relieves stress. I do it all the time. I put all my pain and anger into it. And you can too.

• All of my life

I call yesterday

The spicks and the specks

Of my life've gone away

Where is the sun that shone on my head The sun in my life, it is dead it is dead

• Someone found the song used in the Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 trailer, if you guys are interested,

• “Something in the night felt like a door had been opened, an echo of the past, an old monster snapping its eyes open in the depths of my brain. Closing your eyes forces you to look at the darkness inside.”

• edited March 2015

Oh my god, Oh my God, Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!
    such Epicness :3

@TheCornPopper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCB9DCGqXM

• Turns out Rachelle isnt a sweet boy

• yew noe nuffin jewn snuuuhh

Turns out Rachelle isnt a sweet boy

• A man is hurt by a girls presumption a man knows nothing.

yew noe nuffin jewn snuuuhh

• I used to but I haven't in a long time, I do however get an urge to randomly break people's legs, I don't know why but I just want to break people's legs.

• So I was really pissed off because a security guard was following me and accused from trying to steal from an ATM which is fucking stupid and I have no idea how I could do that, I got money out of that thing from my bank account and it was 200 MXN, but anyway I was pretty pissed off that he would accuse me of that only because I have a scar on my left eye, wear a red scarf that covers half my face and it was 1 AM, and therefore I seemed kinda suspicious and I felt like I was being judged unfairly, so I responded to his rather aggressive "What were you doing in there with" with "Withdrawing cash and singing a pretty gay song" and then he said "Is that why you were walking around in circles" so I got really mad and said "I was dancing but if you want to fight I've had a really fucking long day and breaking your fucking legs seems like a really good way to do that." he backed off a bit and told me to go away and he followed me from far away until I got out of the commercial district where the bank was located.

Point is that my reaction does kinda justify his assumption and I feel kinda stupid, I mean to be fair I had just finished an 11 hour work shift just after a 14 hour with only a 3 hour nap of rest in between so I was pretty stressed and you know I'm kinda tired of all that bullshit of people acting like I'm some kind of bad guy but I guess it's my fault for dressing so suspiciously (All in black with the scarf that covers half of my face) I mean I can't do anything about the scar but I'm sure the reason people assume that of me is the combination of the 2 things since at work everybody acts quite friendly towards me and seem to trust me even though I only entered there like a month ago and they were already treating me like that the week I started.

• I've been drinking since 4 in the afternoon..now it's almost 4 in the morning. haha these are the times when I can honestly say I enjoy college.

• No.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.