Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• She's okay.

I just checked that tweet... and I must say the VA of Elaena Glenmore is quite attractive. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2015

EDIT: Thanks for fixing, mods. You rock. :-)

• Weren't Asher, Malcolm and Beskha recorded weeks ago?

ArthurV posted: »

• Yes same! It's been* over a month* now, when is Episode 3 coming, ahhhh <.< :D

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I am the first one! Can't wait for episode 3! Guys where is the hype?!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I guess recording has been happening for a while, as that seems to be the case i made a slight edit to the title.

Sometimes it can be hard to think of a gripping title before any official teasers get tweeted.

• Poor phrasing on my part. :P I just assumed that as I had not seen Telltale retweet other voice actors.

As OzzyUK mentioned, we just kind of try to create a title based on what information we know - or in this case, what Telltale shows us on Twitter.

• Good call on updating the title, Ozzy.

OzzyUK posted: »

I guess recording has been happening for a while, as that seems to be the case i made a slight edit to the title. Sometimes it can be hard to think of a gripping title before any official teasers get tweeted.

edited March 2015

Naw, don't worry about it! You guys and gals are great. Just didn't want our awesome fans to think we had only just started on the episode or anything like that. We've been hard at work on 103 for some time. I think you'll all be pleased. :-)

Poor phrasing on my part. :P I just assumed that as I had not seen Telltale retweet other voice actors. As OzzyUK mentioned, we just kind

• I think so too :)

Thanks for taking your time to talk with us, it's greatly appreciated.

Naw, don't worry about it! You guys and gals are great. Just didn't want our awesome fans to think we had only just started on the episode or anything like that. We've been hard at work on 103 for some time. I think you'll all be pleased. :-)

• edited March 2015

Hmmm. Rodrick's "ironwood".

Alt text

Yup, she couldn't resist the betrothal after I promised to give her that Ironwood.

• Sorry, did not know that... So: hooray!

Sorry, but as long as it is published on IOS App store, this game won't really show any bewbs...

• Telltale Games we need episode 3 now we're dying to jump back into this game and play again you wet are appetite and then we have to wait yet again be we've all paid and appreciate your hard work on bringing us a great story and and an adventure don't keep us waiting the customer is always right lol

• The customer is always right

Telltale's reaction:

Alt text

Telltale Games we need episode 3 now we're dying to jump back into this game and play again you wet are appetite and then we have to wait ye

• Can't wait, sounds like its gonna be a great one. And like @EpicMustacheGuy said, thanks for not leaving us completely in the dark.

• edited March 2015

Why isn't it on the EU store yet?
    The last 2 was on the store quite fast fast after NA. Actually they were on the EU store the same day as in NA.

Is the date in the OP wrong?

• Episode 3 isn't out anywhere yet.

ThomasDes posted: »

Why isn't it on the EU store yet? The last 2 was on the store quite fast fast after NA. Actually they were on the EU store the same day as in NA. Is the date in the OP wrong?

• The game's not out yet, what date are you talking about?

ThomasDes posted: »

Why isn't it on the EU store yet? The last 2 was on the store quite fast fast after NA. Actually they were on the EU store the same day as in NA. Is the date in the OP wrong?

• Awesome, can't wait to see how Telltale writes Danaerys. :)

JakeSt123 posted: »

Danaerys confirmed for Episode 3/4

Russ is da best. Fun fact: he's Tommy the Green Ranger in that gritty Power Rangers video that's been making the rounds.

JohnKersky posted: »

It looks like Russ Bain (Rodrik) also had a recording session recently

• Episode 3 Classification
    Alt text

• Already? Holy crap. But no nudity or sex. I have to wait for Rodrik and Elaena's wedding ):

A7 is real.

elgardo4 posted: »

Episode 3 Classification

• edited March 2015

BelieveinA7

Episode 3 Classification

• edited March 2015

VARYS?!?!

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

So Daenerys is definitely going to appear in episode 3.

• That's...um...an interesting background.

Pipas posted: »

So Daenerys is definitely going to appear in episode 3.

• Sweet one step closer to release and wow this is quick or maybe this just feels quick compared to TFTB...oh well who cares, more story coming soon.

Episode 3 Classification

• I think its on a consistent two month release, which hasn't been something they've accomplished since Walking Dead: Season One days I believe. So it just seems pretty quick :P

DoubleJump posted: »

Sweet one step closer to release and wow this is quick or maybe this just feels quick compared to TFTB...oh well who cares, more story coming soon.

• Awesome. Looks like it won't be a long wait. Can't wait to play our dear Forresters again. :)

Episode 3 Classification

• Wow this is fast haha :D

At this pace, I'm expecting the Episode to release probably A14, after Episode 1 of Season 5 of the TV Show aired.

• They might be able to fit in a TV ad :O

Wow this is fast haha At this pace, I'm expecting the Episode to release probably A14, after Episode 1 of Season 5 of the TV Show aired.

• Yeah hopefully. AMC aired some S2 of TWDG ads throughout its running so hopefully HBO will do the same for this game.

JakeSt123 posted: »

They might be able to fit in a TV ad :O

• I was very impressed with Russ' voice acting in The Lost Lords. I'm sure he'll be good in Ep3 as well.

Russ is da best. Fun fact: he's Tommy the Green Ranger in that gritty Power Rangers video that's been making the rounds.

That's Will Beckman, TTG voice director.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065821/

VARYS?!?!

• Awesome! I am glad that you have Will Beckman on your side. He really know how to pick and direct the voice actors/actresses. :)

That's Will Beckman, TTG voice director. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065821/

• edited March 2015

It's even more realistic because HBO actually makes profit with the games - AMC wasn't related to TTG and probably just got money through the ads (not sure though, maybe they still got some of the profit through Skybound)

Yeah hopefully. AMC aired some S2 of TWDG ads throughout its running so hopefully HBO will do the same for this game.

• Star Wars: Battlefront II (Video Game) (voice director)

Star Wars: Battlefront (Video Game) (voice director)

Alt text

Those two games were my childhood

That's Will Beckman, TTG voice director. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065821/

• i've seen a lot of coments saying that we might be able to have it on april and i dont get we this long... i think it usually take 1 or maximum 2 weeks after the australian clasification, so i'm in for march ending...
    M24 BELIEVE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.