The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Blind Sniper is gone, there is no law.

• All right, my unedited RhySha Fan Fiction is about two and a half pages long, plus my cover sheet and about the author.

I should totally email people this gold.

• This brings back memories...

Civilization

• Here's an excerpt from the fan fic I mentioned up two, "Borderlands: The Pre-Spinoff Sequel".

Back at the caravan, the one that the figure gazed upon stirred. Confused, disoriented, tired, they quickly scanned the vehicle for any signs of disturbance. It was only then did they realize someone had left. The person rubbed their eyes and then decided to investigate the mysterious occurrence. Grabbing their choice weapon, they slowly opened the door and marched out to search for the missing compatriot. The person then noticed movement of a figure along the wall of the entrance of the cave. The person slowly sneaked up on the figure, noticing his look to the sky and ignorance of this world and its surroundings. They laid their hand on the figure’s shoulder, alerting him as such.

What do you think?

• edited March 2015

Sooooo.....I was playing Walking Dead S1 Episode 4, and I made some regular breaks in between scenes and guess what happened....it glitched up pretty bad afterwards.

In Episode 4, when you first get into Crawford, it cuts to black and then seconds later, you suddenly have Lee standing in a hallway, then once you go in the kids room, it then cuts to the scene where the group are outlining the plan, then when you get a chance to walk on the hallway, Molly is nowhere to be found.

Then there's another glitch after you jump the rooftops after getting the battery with Molly, Lee is yet again back in that SAME hallway and the worst part, you have to restart a damn checkpoint in order to move on, oh yeah, and then after Molly leaves with the battery, you go back to the kids room, then go back into the hallway and Molly IS THERE, telling you to go get the battery with her, so another glitch.

It's not a HUGE deal and it doesn't ruin the episode's story, but the fact that there was a glitch that cut an ENTIRE dialogue scene just rubs me the wrong way, and I REALLY, REALLY, hope this isn't one of those permanent glitches, where it ALWAYS glitches at that point whenever I replay the game. I guess it's best to try and replay the entire episode in one sitting.

Note: These glitches on a brand new PS4 disc.

This isn't the entire thing, but it's similar and annoying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=685Np8G5f7c

• Gotta watch out for those garages, they can and will kill you!

@NoHopeLeft I tried Online again after my brother tried his. His character's face is back to being dopey and mine's back to being pretty.

• Just an update to let you know that the second chapter should be out sometime tonight.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm loving the mystery element I'm really interested in what happens next great job keep us updated whenever a new chapter is released pls

• Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk....

• edited March 2015
    • Me:Only life is strange spaming everything with life is strange "life is spoilers"

• You:WTF is that.I see i don't like it!

• Me:Destroy yourself

Alt text

• Me:Dana what the hell are you doing i bet Zack will be proud
  • obAMA

Alt text

• Oh god why did I wake up so early? It's not even 10am goddamit.

• Great I'll check it out tonight :D

Just an update to let you know that the second chapter should be out sometime tonight.

• US office is da sheet

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Blind Sniper left his Crowd Control bat before he left so there is nothing to worry about ;)

Alt text

• Use it wisely Ozzy.

OzzyUK posted: »

Blind Sniper left his Crowd Control bat before he left so there is nothing to worry about

• edited March 2015

Alt text

LIke Thor's hammar only Blind Sniper may wield the crowd control bat but WAIT........

Alt text

Mjolnir(thor's hammar) itself has several enchantments: no living being may lift the hammer unless they are worthy; it returns to the exact spot from which it is thrown and returns to Thor when summoned

But like Thor's hammar there is a loophole those who prove themselves worthy may lift the control bat until Blind is back like Captain America did with thor hammar

Can Ozzy lift the bat is he the chosen ONE? :D

Blind Sniper left his Crowd Control bat before he left so there is nothing to worry about

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was able to lift the mighty Crowd Control bat.

Before i was able to i need to go on a epic journey to prove that i was worthy enough to lift Blind Sniper's majestic Crowd Control bat.

The journey was long and not without many perils and once i reached the peak of mount Telltale i was taught by Blind Sniper himself how to wield his Crowd Control bat to protect the forum in his absence, the training was long and tough but i proved to Blind that i had the power.

My training was similar to this with the Lightsaber representing the bat.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

LIke Thor's hammar only Blind Sniper may wield the crowd control bat but WAIT........ Mjolnir(thor's hammar) itself has several en

• Alt text

XD The force is strong in this one I approve

Alt text

I was able to lift the mighty Crowd Control bat. Before i was able to i need to go on a epic journey to prove that i was worthy enough to

• Last night I was playing GTA Online again to get some stuff and try out the new features. When something started happening. As I was driving I heard a massive explosion and I noticed that 5 players died and then.... BOOM! I blew up! I spawned and kept getting randomly blown up with others for a bit, until it stopped for me. I was driving and texting to a guy who told me someone is hacking the game and causing the explosions. Then I got blown up again but I got around it later by turning on passive mode. I left the session and entered a job. I just wanted to get my car back so I called the insurance company and got it. However I did notice that it said no charge but I was clicking too fast to really pay attention. I could've got the hacker's name and busted them! >_<

Well, maybe someone else will bust them. I hope.

• Meme of the Day:

Alt text

• Fail of the Day:

Alt text

• Gif of the Day:

Alt text

This Kid if going Pro.

• "Also, the bridge is out ahead"

Fail of the Day:

• I've never ran into a hacker before, that must be... Interesting. Hopefully someone gets him busted.

By the way, do you still have a man's face on your female character's body?

Last night I was playing GTA Online again to get some stuff and try out the new features. When something started happening. As I was driving

• ?

* Me:Only life is strange spaming everything with life is strange "life is spoilers" * You:WTF is that.I see i don't like it! * Me:Destroy yourself * Me:Dana what the hell are you doing i bet Zack will be proud

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqr0yUuSiTs&t=13

Finally a great game released on Vita I never had a clue what was going on in the original XD but it was so much fun so I'll buy this :D

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• obAMA

ComingSoon posted: »

obAMA

• Alt text

Fking Dank M8

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I was on Garry's Mod when someone used this photo as their spray. Some of you may recognize it.

Alt text

• LMFAO

dojo32161 posted: »

I was on Garry's Mod when someone used this photo as their spray. Some of you may recognize it.

• ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☠ ∞

• ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☠ ∞

• 2edgy

Fail of the Day:

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

IT'S SPREADING!

AWESOMEO posted: »

LMFAO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.