Elaena and Rodriks Wedding... If you won the Betrothal

Remembering GTA 4 everything got fucked the fuck up at the wedding!! What "if" depending on your choices someone has to die at the wedding. Not trying to be all morbid or anything but I'm just foreshadowing here aka making predictions.

Comments

• The long history of weddings gone wrong in Game Of Throne.....

The Red Wedding, The Purple Wedding, what's next, the Green Wedding?

But If Elaena and Rodrik survive.....

Brace yourselves, eyebrow gif is coming:

Alt text

Last post of that gif for a week. XD

• Last post of that gif for a week. XD

Thank you.

The long history of weddings gone wrong in Game Of Throne..... The Red Wedding, The Purple Wedding, what's next, the Green Wedding? Bu

• I love it so much that for my own sanity I won't post it again...

Until Atlas Mugged is out of course.

Last post of that gif for a week. XD Thank you.

• The brown wedding. The wine is laced with laxatives and everyone shits their internal organs out.

The long history of weddings gone wrong in Game Of Throne..... The Red Wedding, The Purple Wedding, what's next, the Green Wedding? Bu

• That sounds horrifying.

JakeSt123 posted: »

The brown wedding. The wine is laced with laxatives and everyone shits their internal organs out.

• 4Chan is that way, sir

The brown wedding. The wine is laced with laxatives and everyone shits their internal organs out.

• I got a new one!

Alt text

• That is amazing.

Bless you.

I got a new one!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

This one is the best. I found it in another thread.

That is amazing. Bless you.

• Couldn't have put that any better

• Roderick's gonna need some scuba gear...

• I hope we have an option to warn everybody that weddings are more dangerous than wars in Westeros.

• If they get married... we know what's going to happen: crap

• If you won the bethrothal through forging the letter, then you're seriously fucked, cause they'll find out.

If you won it through bribing her, then Idk.

• maybe we could suggest for them to marry in a battlefield.

I hope we have an option to warn everybody that weddings are more dangerous than wars in Westeros.

• Weddings are some of the most dangerous events in Game of Thrones, so it wouldn't surprise me a whole lot if someone ended up dying at theirs. As to say who might die? No clue.

• If u bribe her you're fucked up too, cause everyone wants your Ironwood, Tyrion, Whitehills, Boltons, etc :P

If you won the bethrothal through forging the letter, then you're seriously fucked, cause they'll find out. If you won it through bribing her, then Idk.

• Red Wedding.

Alt text

Purple Wedding.

Alt text

It's not looking good so far for poor Rodrik.

Alt text

• I don't know but I think it's obvious that something's going to happen. I think the betrothal choice is way too divergent and they'll find some way to either set you up with Elaena no matter what, or split you up no matter what. I really think that choice would branch the story too much otherwise, especially since I think a good split of people did and didn't win the betrothal.

• What would Ramsay's and "Arya's" wedding be called in A Dance With Dragons? I mean, it's heavily implied Wyman Manderly killed three Freys and made them into meat pies that were served at the wedding...that the Boltons and Freys ate.

• The Golden Wedding; Pies are kind of a golden colour, plus golden could also be seen as it being better than the last weddings as nothing went 'wrong'.

• The birth of court houses

• I haven't seen you around and you have 24 posts (profiles display 25) let me be (probably, maybe, I don't know) first, welcome to the forums!

Chastity posted: »

Couldn't have put that any better

• Thanks, it's great to be welcome and you're probably going to be seeing me around more often

I haven't seen you around and you have 24 posts (profiles display 25) let me be (probably, maybe, I don't know) first, welcome to the forums!

• Ebola?

• Alt text

• Not necessarily.

If you can get back up from your fiancee and Tyrion then I'm pretty sure your new father in-law would supply wood to Kings Landing on their behalf even if you still promise to give him the trees. Plus you've already lost half the trees to the Whitehills, so you can promise that half to your father in-law.

TheCatWolf posted: »

If u bribe her you're fucked up too, cause everyone wants your Ironwood, Tyrion, Whitehills, Boltons, etc :P

• Good point. I was surprised how many people didn't win the betrothal.

As for programming goes they wouldn't go too far down divergent paths so you're right, they might get together other ways. But it could mean the difference between a victory with a good ending or just victory. Granted this is GoT so it might be hard to get the "good ending" by default, lol.

Rynna posted: »

I don't know but I think it's obvious that something's going to happen. I think the betrothal choice is way too divergent and they'll find s

• Wow, I just finished that book and didn't catch it. Man do I feel stupid.

I'd probably call it the "white wedding" because of all the snow.

• The ironwood was promised for after the whitehills are defeated so the ironwood shouldn't be an issue.

ViperSV posted: »

Not necessarily. If you can get back up from your fiancee and Tyrion then I'm pretty sure your new father in-law would supply wood to Kin

• A wedding without at least three deaths is a dull affair.

• The glenmores are actually Dothraki in disguise.

A wedding without at least three deaths is a dull affair.

• Martin is great at subtle things like that, isn't he?

• A wedding without at least three deaths is a dull affair.

Alt text

A wedding without at least three deaths is a dull affair.

• did u actually just compare GTA to game of thrones

• did u start talking like this again?

did u actually just compare GTA to game of thrones

• edited March 2015

close, but they are actually...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqreRufrkxM

The glenmores are actually Dothraki in disguise.

• Not really I was just suggesting possible outcomes Mr. Martin the Britt

did u actually just compare GTA to game of thrones

• Uh...

Nope.

Lingvort posted: »

did u start talking like this again?

• Okay, then.

Uh... Nope.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.