Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• Alt text

No chance it releases only one or two weeks after TftB Episode 2. April 7 is the very earliest, but just add 1-2 weeks and you're (probably) on the safe side.

desd960 posted: »

i've seen a lot of coments saying that we might be able to have it on april and i dont get we this long... i think it usually take 1 or maximum 2 weeks after the australian clasification, so i'm in for march ending... M24 BELIEVE

• I was feeling optimistic.

Alt text

Not anymore.

No chance it releases only one or two weeks after TftB Episode 2. April 7 is the very earliest, but just add 1-2 weeks and you're (probably) on the safe side.

• Australian rating already? This ep is being released SOON.

• Sorry ;P

Still better than false hopes though

desd960 posted: »

I was feeling optimistic. Not anymore.

• edited March 2015

No problem, you gave me the occasion to put my first gift in the forum :)

Sorry ;P Still better than false hopes though

• Episode 2 was rated in December and it released in February.

Australian rating already? This ep is being released SOON.

• Good to see steady progress and regular updates

• Surely this can't be true

Episode 2 was rated in December and it released in February.

• I believe A7 is probably the right release date and the earliest. I look forward to it - and to Emilia Clarke.

World premiere in London of GOT S5 is on M18. The Premiere worldwide is on A12. So if they want to take the push from the tv-series: yeah A14 would be perfect then. (I could understand it)

• edited March 2015

Alt text

However, this only means that A7 is unlikely to happen. A14 or A21 are still a possibility.

Also, the release of the classification isn't really something reliable, like 'this means 5 more weeks'. The game can still release in 3 weeks, but it's unlikely.

Surely this can't be true

• I think they've developed at least some of every episode in advance.

• HBO shows ads? I thought they didn't have commercials.

Yeah hopefully. AMC aired some S2 of TWDG ads throughout its running so hopefully HBO will do the same for this game.

• ''Strong violence and coarse language''

WHERE

IS

THE

NUDITY

• Episode 6 bruh. Replace the "i" in six with an "e". SEE WHAT I MEAN? IT'S DESTINY.

TheCatWolf posted: »

''Strong violence and coarse language'' WHERE IS THE NUDITY

• IT'S A FUCKING SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!!!

Green613 posted: »

Episode 6 bruh. Replace the "i" in six with an "e". SEE WHAT I MEAN? IT'S DESTINY.

• You've presented facts, but I still feel like disagreeing with what I see

However, this only means that A7 is unlikely to happen. A14 or A21 are still a possibility. Also, the release of the classification isn't

• June 2nd confirmed?

• I'm sure it's coming SOON.

''Strong violence and coarse language'' WHERE IS THE NUDITY

• Wait, sex has three letters. You what else that has three?

Alt text

Three sides of a triangle!

Illuminati Status

[ ]Not Confirmed

[X]CONFIRMED

IT'S A FUCKING SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!!!

• Okay, I'm kind of hoping they'll release it April 1st because it'll be the nicest subversion of what generally happens.

That and I'm a jerk who wants to see the reactions of those who didn't believe it and didn't check so they only found like two days later.

• edited March 2015

Thats the release date for tbfl ep 2 right?

June 2nd confirmed?

• No, it's February 17th.

#NeverForget

Thats the release date for tbfl ep 2 right?

• They only release the episodes on Tuesdays and 1st of April this year is Wednesday.

SnownRaven posted: »

Okay, I'm kind of hoping they'll release it April 1st because it'll be the nicest subversion of what generally happens. That and I'm a je

• It's actually March 17th.

Pipas posted: »

No, it's February 17th. #NeverForget

• Fuck, I was hoping it would release April 8th since thats the week of my spring break. April 14th or 21st aren't bad though, not that far either. It would mean a possible Ep3 release a month from tomorrow :P

However, this only means that A7 is unlikely to happen. A14 or A21 are still a possibility. Also, the release of the classification isn't

• Looks like we're gonna get some more Gwyn next episode :D

Alt text

• And more Sera action as well.

Looks like we're gonna get some more Gwyn next episode

• edited March 2015

Based off of the VA tweets, it seems like the episode is gonna strongly revolve around Asher and Rodrik, which is weird considering The Sword in the Darkness made me believe Gared would be the biggest part of the episode :P

Looks like we're gonna get some more Gwyn next episode

• The titles kind of have some sort of meaning it doesn't necessarily favor one character. For example ep2 the lost lords is refferring to how we lost Gregor and Ethan then found Asher and Rodrik... that's my opinion at least I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Based off of the VA tweets, it seems like the episode is gonna strongly revolve around Asher and Rodrik, which is weird considering The Sword in the Darkness made me believe Gared would be the biggest part of the episode :P

• You know what else has 3?

Alt text

Wait, sex has three letters. You what else that has three? Three sides of a triangle! Illuminati Status [ ]Not Confirmed [X]CONFIRMED

• Alt text

You know what else has 3?

• SOON

Alt text

I'm sure it's coming SOON.

• Just sitting here... waiting...

Alt text

• Alt text

Just sitting here... waiting...

• edited March 2015

No idea, I (looks both ways) just stream it the day after since I don't have HBO.

denkart posted: »

HBO shows ads? I thought they didn't have commercials.

• Wow, seems like we might get this episode pretty quickly.

• Guys if we're hoping for an early to mid April release and they are only doing voice recording NOW, well then, we are in for a much longer wait I'm afraid.

Now, on the other hand, if they are presently recording dialogue for Episode 4....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.