Main character.

Who do you think are main character in got? :P
It look like Gared grabbed this 'title' but he's story is not much
reated with house Forrester. WHO?

Comments

• Technically, all of the playable characters are main, although it can be argued that Ethan isn't a main main character.

• There ain't one. The virtue of several POV allows to avoid having one. They're all "main", and yet none of them is.

• Well all 5 of the playable characters would be the main ones, but at the moment Rodrick feels like the most important

• It's like the show/books there's no real protagonist you could argue the protagonist is the Forresters since the story is about their survival and every playable character is connected to the family in some way.

• I think it's very similar to "Game of Thrones" TV show/"A Song of Ice and Fire" novels conception, where the reader/viewer himself decide what character is the main one. Of course, there are some characters with more screen time/chapters, but the main thing is we can choose our favorites. As for me, assuming all the main characters of the game will make it to the end of the season, Rodrik is the main character. But if we're talking about separate episodes:

• Episode 1: Iron From Ice - Ethan is the main character, Gared 2nd and Mira 3rd
    • Episode 2: The Lost Lords - Rodrik is the main character, Mira 2nd, not sure about Asher and Gared
  • I feel like Mira is going to be constantly the 2nd/3rd most important, providing support throughout but never being the most important. In most cases, I assume the lord would be the "most main" so in episode 2 Rodrik, while it was Ethan before. Overall though, they're all pretty important.

• Every playable character gets their equal amount of time to shine and they play no small role.

• edited March 2015

Based on Episode titles we can kind of work out who the major characters will be in each upcoming episode, too:

Episode 3: The Sword In The Darkness: Night's Watch Quote/Reference, so I'm guessing it's Gared this time round.

Episode 4: Sons of Winter: Not sure what this means, but I'm guessing this one is Asher's Episode.

Episode 5: A Nest Of Vipers: Mira, considering it's a quote from Tyrion in Episode 1 (if I remember correctly.)

Then I guess Episode 6 won't favour any protagonist and will just be all of them... unless we get a secret 6th protagonist.

JohnKersky posted: »

I think it's very similar to "Game of Thrones" TV show/"A Song of Ice and Fire" novels conception, where the reader/viewer himself decide wh

• Ramsay Snow is the 6th protagonist. We replay through all of the remainder of the episodes from his perspective and then ride an ice dragon to destroy everything.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Based on Episode titles we can kind of work out who the major characters will be in each upcoming episode, too: Episode 3: The Sword In T

• Ethan was a main character in a Ned Stark sort of way.

Technically, all of the playable characters are main, although it can be argued that Ethan isn't a main main character.

• Like the show the keyword here is Ensemble

• So far Rodrik seems to stand out. The rest seem sort of background-ish.

• Very interesting take on it, it seems like this is on spot.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Based on Episode titles we can kind of work out who the major characters will be in each upcoming episode, too: Episode 3: The Sword In T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.