The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2015

Nvm

The people he saved will probably die of another suicide bomber in a week.

• I seriously don't know how any of this this has anything to do with my comment.

Markd4547 posted: »

Nvm

• XD sry I agree I read that wrong so I edited long day for me

I seriously don't know how any of this this has anything to do with my comment.

• That's great!

How goes your criminal career? :3

Nope. Back to normal.

• Alt text

Due to my age and lack of discretionary income, I'm unable to acquire alcohol. A shame. Sobriety doesn't suit me as of late.

• That always bothered me too..........................

REALISM

Another thing about Sorcerer's Stone that pissed me off is when they where playing Wizard's chess to try and get to the teacher, why didn't

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.....................................Previously: Strip Search Today: The Shawshank Redemption

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I'm just wondering

How do you make a decision to buy a game? the reviews, the cost, the back cover etc

For myself I look up reviews on youtube and wiki which covers all the sites out of 10 markings on a game

Then Amazon reviews I read the comments of people who actually bought the game to see if it's good

I won't play a game reviewed lower then 8/10 call me shallow but I'm busy I just want to play masterpieces not rubbish, games are really expensive now :P

Then I monitor the game till it goes down to a affordable level for me :)

Since Using this tactic it made me buy GOW 3, TLOU, Red dead, telltale TWD s1, uncharted, crysis 3, tomb raider, South Park sot, far cry 3, fear 2, heavy rain, arkham asylum, bioshock infinite etc it has a 100% success rate for me every game I buy is always class plus it will make me buy games I never would of even taught of buying or considered without doing the research.

I bought one game this year without using this tactic just reading the back cover it was on sale I traded it back after an hour it was terrible :'(

How do you decide what games you buy?

• Well, I look at it, then I am like "Meh" and then I throw money at the cashier while pretending he is a striper.

I'm just wondering How do you make a decision to buy a game? the reviews, the cost, the back cover etc For myself I look up reviews on

• edited March 2015

@blueneon

Showed me this thank you it's nice so I'll share :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWncIuReIg

• how does he respond?

blueneon posted: »

Well, I look at it, then I am like "Meh" and then I throw money at the cashier while pretending he is a striper.

• We, most of the time, they throw me out...

Lord_EAA posted: »

how does he respond?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited March 2015

i dont make a decision, i just take a random game and pay for it

thuglife

I'm just wondering How do you make a decision to buy a game? the reviews, the cost, the back cover etc For myself I look up reviews on

• edited March 2015

For giving them money while looking at them........interastingly....theire like 50 years old right? other wise call the govement because there is no way theire human

We, most of the time, they throw me out...

• Could have been my boner that freaked them out.

For giving them money while looking at them........interastingly....theire like 50 years old right? other wise call the govement because there is no way theire human

• How can a girl get a boner?

Could have been my boner that freaked them out.

• Tee-hee. ^-^

How can a girl get a boner?

• i was about to question again but youre too cute

Tee-hee. ^-^

• edited March 2015

Alt text

this is legitimately terrifying

• Angry Asian

Lmao, the best part that my real life friend asked the question at 1:44, He's the i2k guy.

• I usually look at a trailer to be aware of its existence first. Then I plan, think about it. If it's something I am not entirely sure of I do some research on the game. Like vids, articles, demos, etc.

• I've only recently gotten into gaming and have been catching up on the last 10 years of games, so there's that. But most of the time I'll get the game if I'm interested in it, I don't really care about reviews unless it's a bad game. I sometimes just find a cheap game and say "that looks cool" then get it home and start playing it. I did this with Fallout 3 and it's what got me fully into gaming.

• Ya dig? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

SPLISHY SPLASHY

GIGGLE GIGGLE ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

this is legitimately terrifying

• GIGGLE GIGGLE ( ͡°╭͜( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ʖ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )╮͡° )

ComingSoon posted: »

Ya dig? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) SPLISHY SPLASHY GIGGLE GIGGLE ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

• yo fight me bruh (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

AWESOMEO posted: »

GIGGLE GIGGLE ( ͡°╭͜( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ʖ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )╮͡° )

• edited March 2015

That's great and starting late means all the games are cheap so even better

Whatever works for you bro but please play tlou and bioshock infinite just awesome games :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQnMfIPE10

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I've only recently gotten into gaming and have been catching up on the last 10 years of games, so there's that. But most of the time I'll ge

• awesome :D

I usually look at a trailer to be aware of its existence first. Then I plan, think about it. If it's something I am not entirely sure of I do some research on the game. Like vids, articles, demos, etc.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• After 3 weeks of waiting, I finally received my own Clementine hat.

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2BjlRwc8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aJMo8sE2Pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_kJu-UV28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbm3WFAIQt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGtJn-L5xEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQvO7fZrH8

Which death out of these hit you the hardest?

Personally, I liked Agent Coulson but I found his death predictable and technically he didn't stay dead............

I liked Rachel's Death, I found that it added something to the already great Dark Knight but I was never really that attached to her.

Dobby's Death ruined my day and out of these I think it hit me the hardest, He was one of my favorite characters and I loved his first appearance in my favorite Potter movie; the Chamber of Secrets and his last words just made me sad..........

I liked Billy in Expendables 2, But COME ON his death was REALLY predictable and the whole point of his character was just to be THAT guy who dies to send Stallone in a fit of rage and start blowing shit up.... But still he was kewl.

Mufasa's Death was pretty sad to me.......Especially the whole "Dad, Wake up!" thing....Maybe my 2nd or Third Hard-Hitting death in here.

John Coffey's Death...........My Second or Third, Not sure between this and Mufasa but seeing John Coffey so afraid to die and especially for a crime he didn't commit was just heart breaking, "Please don't put me in the dark, I'm afraid of the dark.

And I know I missed a lot of sad deaths but Which of these hit you the hardest?

• Alt text

That looks awesome great buy and congrats :D

After 3 weeks of waiting, I finally received my own Clementine hat.

• edited March 2015

Great question :D

Alt text

John Coffey close second such a great performance

But the lion King that death when I was a kid messed with my head and destroyed me,

My mind couldn't comprehend his death it was weird I felt like the son in the scene watching the scene in my head begging him to wake up and shouting for help. I could not believe he was dead it was a first in movies for me

something tragic happen like that without a happy moment of him waking up I was waiting for that never came :'( many feels no:1 for me in terms of hitting my feels the hardest when it happened

• Thanks.

That looks awesome great buy and congrats

• edited March 2015

So how many of you watch NCIS? I've seen most episodes in the series but I've skipped some in the latest seasons because I feel like they're dragging the series out and they should just end it, But since I did a saddest death for movies I'll do one for NCIS. (If anyone's wondering why I'm posting stuff about character deaths, it's because I'm trying to get ideas for one of my Fan Fics that involves killing off characters @Lord_EAA @LiquidChicagoTed )

Agent Caitlin "Kate" Todd- Shot in the head by Terrorist Ari Haswari

Alt text

Director Jenny Shepard- Shot multiple times in a shootout with Russian Hit-Men

Alt text

Michelle Lee- Shot by Leroy Jethro Gibbs out of "mercy"

Alt text

Mike Franks- Stabbed in the chest by the Port to Port Killer

Alt text

Jackson Gibbs- Suffered a Stroke

Alt text

Which of these hit you the hardest?

I think Mike Franks hit me the hardest, but Kate was a close second. I felt like Jackson and Jenny's deaths were a little sad but I didn't feel bad for Michelle at all (Hey, she killed an FBI Agent,aided a terrorist, and screwed the team over when they had a chance to catch the guy So what if she had a sister and was being blackmailed? That's inexcusable, She should/could have went to Gibbs or Vance for help but she didn't, I don't care how you put it but I was relieved when she finally bit the dust.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.