Like the Queen and her brother...

2»

Comments

• I'm not judging you for hearing misinformation. It's understandable.

And yes. It's definitely not true. No way has it ever been a tradition, in fact, it's illegal.

Sherlock221 posted: »

In Germany I heard that.Don't judge me please! So you say it is totally wrong? .................. is not tradition?

• I don't know about you but an 11 year old with a 27 year old is straight up pedophilia.

Incest maybe really gross, but pedophilia is just fucking horrible.

• POTOTTER MASTER RACE

TheCatWolf posted: »

Potato x Cotter is even better.

• Thanks a lot for your clearation! Maybe in Africa it isn't true too.

ChocoHallic posted: »

I'm not judging you for hearing misinformation. It's understandable. And yes. It's definitely not true. No way has it ever been a tradition, in fact, it's illegal.

• This is not only in few ages or countries......... Even in Germany I read some news about father-daughter or sister-brother.But I think even in French it is officially illegal.Just search for videos.......

• edited February 2015

Agree?

• Africa is a big place with many cultures (well western/christian culture is ofc practically "taken over" big parts of Africa since 19th century), I certainly haven't done any research but it is very possible that incest happens/has happened somewhere there.

Sherlock221 posted: »

Thanks a lot for your clearation! Maybe in Africa it isn't true too.

• I wonder what Ram Ram meant by that. Does he know about the infidelity and incest or just dislike Cersei and Jaime

• Everyone knows about the incest, its a bad kept secret by this point.

Clemenem posted: »

I wonder what Ram Ram meant by that. Does he know about the infidelity and incest or just dislike Cersei and Jaime

• Officially it's just gossip but everybody knows the truth.

Everyone knows about the incest, its a bad kept secret by this point.

• I thought her and Jaime only told a handful of people

Everyone knows about the incest, its a bad kept secret by this point.

• They actually told nobody (well, Cersei told Ned, but only after he found that out on his own). So, yeah, it was spread as a rumor.

I thought her and Jaime only told a handful of people

• Ned told Stannis and he made it spread like hell so everyone would accept him as the rightful heir. Tywin did his best to cover it up but its a badly kept secret.

I thought her and Jaime only told a handful of people

• edited March 2015

Ethan and Talia?

Alt text

Seriously, even if I were Talia I'd love this little pretty face:

Alt text

Wat. People are shipping wat. That's almost as bad as Cluke.

• Why is Cersei and her brother getting it on anyway? She's the freakin queen right? Can't she just have any dude she damn well pleases? Plus she's hot so I doubt anyone would object.

(excuse my ignorance if their is a good reason, I have not read the books and have only watched pieces of the show)

• Since they are twins, they developed some sort of mentality that they were meant to do everything together (born together, to start off). It's a bit weird so I can't really explain it well, but yeah.

Plus she's hot so I doubt anyone would object

Completely agree 100% :P

DoubleJump posted: »

Why is Cersei and her brother getting it on anyway? She's the freakin queen right? Can't she just have any dude she damn well pleases? Plus

• Well I'm a twin and the thought has never crossed my mind lol.

Since they are twins, they developed some sort of mentality that they were meant to do everything together (born together, to start off). It

• Lol I would hope not

DoubleJump posted: »

Well I'm a twin and the thought has never crossed my mind lol.

• I thought Tywin didn't even believe it wasn't he kind of in denial?

Ned told Stannis and he made it spread like hell so everyone would accept him as the rightful heir. Tywin did his best to cover it up but its a badly kept secret.

• Yikes. People actually ship that?

I'm done. Not only incest...but also necrophilae at this point.

Alt text

shudders

• I'm sure he was just denying it due to the family reputation but he wasn't a dumb man. He probably knew it was true.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I thought Tywin didn't even believe it wasn't he kind of in denial?

• Everyone knows, Stannis sent official letters to every castle in the realm.

Now i'm sure not everyone believes, but im equally sure that everyone who does is just biding their time whilst trying not to anger the crazy bitch who's running things. Cersei is not shy about destroying a person for a minor slight, or really no reason at all. Maybe she is a Lannister after all.

I wonder what Ram Ram meant by that. Does he know about the infidelity and incest or just dislike Cersei and Jaime

• Lots of people have had their first kiss before age 14, more than you'd care to know have reached second base earlier than that. People become driven by curiosity more often than desire, which is to be...expected. Age is a non-issue here.

I haven't addressed this at all, but what the hell. Is it reasonable? Maybe a little. After all, it happens sometimes, and it's been depicted in the setting. However, it's been confirmed that Talia had the hots for a part-squire, part-knight son of a pig farmer. Even if we're considering that she might have wanted to play the field, she's too inexperienced(with relationships) and too young to think about that, considering the times and values of Westeros as a whole. After episode 1, very few, not-normal people would still consider it. At that point it's far less about one taboo and instead about another, so let's not give them any attention.

At this point, I'm a little - just a little - concerned about this possibility with one of her other siblings. But to ship that, to have some fascination with the idea beyond narrative purpose, takes the focus off of the characters in question and instead about the person wishing for it, and instead calls their social integrity into question.

Story-wise, I'd go with maybe, in regard to my current concern. But shipping, absolutely not. I'm out, peace.

• I'm happy about crazy Ethan's face. :D

Ethan and Talia? Seriously, even if I were Talia I'd love this little pretty face:

• edited March 2015

I ship Gacon.

Gared x Bacon

Green613 posted: »

Sera X Cersei's wine vase thingy tho.

• Who doesn't love bacon?

I ship Gacon. Gared x Bacon

• Where in the name of all that is holy, did Cluke come from? Like... how? What... why would people do that.....?

Now I'm glad Luke's dead.

Wat. People are shipping wat. That's almost as bad as Cluke.

• Doesn't bother me, no.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.