The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't think I'm allowed to say.

forum rulez n shit ye

Why were you banned in the first place, exactly? You know, just wondering. For science and shit.

• edited March 2015

Spam Bots..... Hmmm.... I think you and Ozzy gave me an idea.

Anyway! Welcome Back!

[Game of Telltale Forums: The Lost Moderators] Blind Sniper Outskirts of the Forums - 5 Days after Break [After taking in s

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Vita users struggle

• Anybody know where I can find the Walking Dead Untold FanFiction thread? You know the one that's doing the animated one? Can't seem to find it.

• Anybody know where I can find the Walking Dead Untold FanFiction thread? You know the one that's doing the animated one? Can't seem to find it.

• Welcome back Dawn.

Alt text

it's happened

• Welcome Back.

Alt text

it's happened

• 10/10- IGN “Too many bans”

[Game of Telltale Forums: The Lost Moderators] Blind Sniper Outskirts of the Forums - 5 Days after Break [After taking in s

• She's still going at it with the fucking Cluke shit? My God, will she ever shut her mouth?

• Thanks!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Here http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/83943/the-walking-dead-untold-episode-1-in-progress

• She's a broken record. Pathetic and overly predictable.

She's still going at it with the fucking Cluke shit? My God, will she ever shut her mouth?

• Alt text

• edited March 2015

Welcome back to...here.

( @Saltlick123 that gif is so adorable who are those two?)

it's happened

• Sigh

Haters gonna Hate....

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-rihW_SwU

ah, the cure.

fuck sundays though. I don't want it to be sunday.

• I wish I had one of those magical couches where when you take off the cushions and there's like a bed and you can take it out and then suddenly it's not a couch anymore it's a bed. I used to have one but for some reason we don't anymore and I'm just really disappointed like I need one of those couches in my life.

• edited March 2015

I have one! I'm on it right now!

I wish I had one of those magical couches where when you take off the cushions and there's like a bed and you can take it out and then sudde

• thanks everyone for telling me all about the magical items you have that I don't even get to have

I want one so bad

• Close your eyes and turn sideways. Poof, it's a bed! As long as your family members and dogs weren't sitting next to you, anyway.

thanks everyone for telling me all about the magical items you have that I don't even get to have I want one so bad

• Shhh, He doesn't need to know about that.

I should mention that there were plans to riot after you left.

• lol what the hell is this

I keep hearing about this famous lexi porter who is a scourge on the fandom but I have no idea other than she's an obsessive cluke shipper or something?

???

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3ECus44B8

I don't get why there's a lady talking about space in the end of this video but I like this song so whatever.

• edited March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ERajkMXw0

oh my god, morrissey impersonation

i was not expecting that bless

• She invented Cluke in the first place. She is REALLY dedicated to spreading it and being a toxic little bitch. She is LITERALLY a Satan worshipper (she's subbed to Satanic channels) and she once told a friend of mine to kill herself. So, yeah, her mental instability is horrifying.

lol what the hell is this I keep hearing about this famous lexi porter who is a scourge on the fandom but I have no idea other than she's an obsessive cluke shipper or something? ???

• Pretty much everything that Giraffehat said. I have been on the receiving end of her threats in the past before she started banning everyone that disagrees with her. She's told me to kill myself and has insulted me numerous times in the past. She even tried spreading a false rumor where she said I threatened to rape her on Youtube when I never said such a thing. She's nothing more than a liar who has some serious mental problems.

lol what the hell is this I keep hearing about this famous lexi porter who is a scourge on the fandom but I have no idea other than she's an obsessive cluke shipper or something? ???

• ;)

Pretty much everything that Giraffehat said. I have been on the receiving end of her threats in the past before she started banning everyone

• @Giraffehat @MetallicaRules

She sounds like a scary person. .-. I am glad I have never met her personally.

...Are you sure she isn't just a really dedicated troll or something like that?

Giraffehat posted: »

She invented Cluke in the first place. She is REALLY dedicated to spreading it and being a toxic little bitch. She is LITERALLY a Satan wors

• Possible. I think I heard of a guy who trolled people for years. So it's possible.

@Giraffehat @MetallicaRules She sounds like a scary person. .-. I am glad I have never met her personally. ...Are you sure she isn't just a really dedicated troll or something like that?

• Salt123's Movie of the Day..................Previously: Watchmen Today: An American Werewolf in London

Alt text

• edited March 2015

It just wasn't like the old days anymore

No it wasn't like those days

am I still ill

ooooooooooohhhhh

am I still ill

ooooooooooohhhhh

does the body rule the mind

or does the mind rule the body

I dunno

ask me why and I'll cry

oooohhh ask me why and I'll die

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• Alt text

Sonofabitch :'c

• When I first heard of her, I thought she was a troll, but now, I do believe she's the real deal.

@Giraffehat @MetallicaRules She sounds like a scary person. .-. I am glad I have never met her personally. ...Are you sure she isn't just a really dedicated troll or something like that?

• edited March 2015

and if you must go to work tomorrow

well, if I were you I wouldn't bother

for there are brighter sides to life,

and I should know because I've seen them

(But not very often!)

• :O I love that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-95cTMeLM

• 10 MORE PAGES

Sign in to comment in this discussion.