Is Damien a secret Lannister?

He was blond like a Lannister. Cute like a Lannister. Smooth like a Lannister. Had a Lannister name. And more importantly he had a good rank in the Lannister Guard and we all know how the Lannisters love to occupy all the important positions in King's Landing. He could have been some cousin considering how the Lannisters are a huge family if not the hugest of the Seven Kingdoms.

Comments

• If so then he's a dead Lannister now.

• NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

If so then he's a dead Lannister now.

• edited March 2015

Green why did you sacrifice coalboy.

CoalbodyMasterRace.

Anyway, he might be.

Green613 posted: »

NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

• Of course I was only talking about for some of us Green.

NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

• Westerner? Maybe. Outright Lannister? A very distant relative, maybe. Blond hair isn't a trait only Lannisters ever exhibit.

• Huh, thats an interesting idea. Some sort of cousin if anything, though I doubt it.

• Does he shit gold?

• Yeah, you were talking about the ones with a soul >:3

Of course I was only talking about for some of us Green.

• If so, then he shat bricks of gold when I stabbed him through the neck

Does he shit gold?

• smh

NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

• HE'S ACTUALLY A TARGARYEN !

Alt text

• Alt text

HE'S ACTUALLY A TARGARYEN !

• Green why did you sacrifice coalboy.

Cause screw the Coal Boy and his shenanigans, we all know why he's following Mira around so much. I ain't gonna let him tap that no matter what happens.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Green why did you sacrifice coalboy. CoalbodyMasterRace. Anyway, he might be.

• Well if Rhys doen't get some then coalboy should atleast get some. CoalxMira

Alt text

Green why did you sacrifice coalboy. Cause screw the Coal Boy and his shenanigans, we all know why he's following Mira around so much. I ain't gonna let him tap that no matter what happens.

• CoalxMira

over my ded body m8

Well if Rhys doen't get some then coalboy should atleast get some. CoalxMira

• edited March 2015

I'm with you. If so - he is not a dead Lannister in mine. But I don't think he is a Lannister...

NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

• Yes, I did too. I support Lord Ramsay Snow, True King of Westeros as well.

NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

• nah hes a stark

• u no nufin

nah hes a stark

• no silly, he's a secret targ, he is azor ahai reborn, and now thanks to mira the white walkers will devour westeros.

good job everyone.

• That can be arranged.

CoalxMira over my ded body m8

• Good, a dead Lannister is a thing of beauty

• That's ridiculous now he'll just be free to try and kill her again

NOT IN MINE LOLOLOLOL

• edited March 2015

Have a flawless and 100% irrefutable breakdown:

He's old enough to have been born at the height of King Aerys' reign, when Tywin Lannister was Hand, and Joanna Lannister was at court. Given his rank as a trusted member of the Queen's retinue, he must be of good birth, if not noble. It's entirely plausible that his mother was of knightly stock or greater (perhaps from a junior Lannister branch) and a handmaiden to Joanna. Considering Aerys' famous lust for Tywin's wife, and known unfaithfullness, the odds are good that he knocked Damien's mam up. Also, he's introduced in the Red Keep. A coincidence or a not so subtle hint to his royal parentage? Think about it. For your health.

Also he's Daario. And Euron. And Benjen, too. And the fact that he tried to kill Mira in the Godswood suggests he's possessed by Bloodraven.

Choombi posted: »

no silly, he's a secret targ, he is azor ahai reborn, and now thanks to mira the white walkers will devour westeros. good job everyone.

• Alt text

That can be arranged.

• Alt text

Yeah, you were talking about the ones with a soul >:3

• U no muffin

u no nufin

• My friend believes that Damien is secretly working for Cersei, but I believe otherwise. Out of all the possibilities, it would seem like him working for the Lannisters is the most probable to me... as of right now. It changes the more that I think about it.

• It was my impression that he was working for the Whitehill merchants. When they leave, the more volatile of the two threatens Mira's life. I don't think it would cost terribly much to persuade a red cloak guard to silence Mira.

• I agree. Him working for the Lannisters/Cersei/the Crown doesn't make much sense to me. He will try to kill you, no matter if you toady to Cersei or not. And since the game practically forces you to confront the Whitehill merchants it is a clear case they sent him. It's almost too obvious though...

It was my impression that he was working for the Whitehill merchants. When they leave, the more volatile of the two threatens Mira's life. I don't think it would cost terribly much to persuade a red cloak guard to silence Mira.

• edited March 2015

Were the "nice" Whitehill merchant and Damien both voiced by Owen Thomas? It sounded like it, and it made for an awkward exit from the room when I heard Damien's voice. If so, that's kind of weird.

• edited March 2015

I think he was just looking to make some extra coin. The Whitehill merchant must have presented a considerable amount to him.
    He may BE a Lannister based on his looks, but he was NOT acting on their behalf at all.

The Lannisters have no reason at all to want to kill Mira yet. Mira had hardly done anything to warrant such a response from them up until she killed the guard.

The Whitehills, on the other hand...

• There is a Damien Lannister very briefly mentioned in one of the books, so I'm assuming that's where they got him from.

• Really? Can you point out when in the series?

DamienP13 posted: »

There is a Damien Lannister very briefly mentioned in one of the books, so I'm assuming that's where they got him from.

• You probably speak about Daven Lannister, the brother-in-law/cousin of Tywin, who was present during the siege of Riverrun. Absolutely not Damien.

There is a Damien Lannister very briefly mentioned in one of the books, so I'm assuming that's where they got him from.

• You're thinking of Damion Lannister, castellan of Casterly Rock.

• He's working for the Whitehills.

choircorgis posted: »

My friend believes that Damien is secretly working for Cersei, but I believe otherwise. Out of all the possibilities, it would seem like him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.