Cluke or... Ethia?

Please vote the ship that you would want more then the other. I'd like to see which ship this community finds more disgusting. Luke, and Clementine, or Ethan and Talia. I decided to put this thread in the GoT section because it's newer and I saw a shipping thread that gave me this idea. Cast your votes!

http://strawpoll.me/3887915

Comments

• There's a well-known meme in Russian Internet, but, alas, it's of no use around here.

So, yeah, what Pipas said.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

How about no?

I think Talia and Ethan is less disturbing, but yeah. Still messed up.

• Let me Vomit.

• Raging, y u do this? :<

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Raging, you know that people will think badly of this thread for these ships...Even if your intent is not to pick which one you like.

• SHUT THE FUCK UP

Alt text

• edited March 2015

My jimmies are barely rustled, but:

INSTEAD OF THAT HOW ABOUT WE STOP TALKING ABOUT BOTH?

Seriously, giving this shit a Ship Name now? What the fuck is wrong with people?

• By "people" do you mean me? I heard people shipped it, but I didn't know the ship name so I made up my own. I'm glad ur jimmies are barely rustled mate.

JakeSt123 posted: »

My jimmies are barely rustled, but: INSTEAD OF THAT HOW ABOUT WE STOP TALKING ABOUT BOTH? Seriously, giving this shit a Ship Name now? What the fuck is wrong with people?

• edited March 2015

OK I get it guys, you don't have to derail my thread with "no" and "neither" responses. I was just curious about which side was more favored by the forum users. If you think it's disgusting, and don't like the thread then how about you ignore it, instead of pestering me for making it. Sure you could bring up the "You started it" argument, and I could care less about what you think about me for making this thread, but it would be nice if you would please stay on topic, I didn't need 15+ comments to know that the community is disturbed by the thread. Aaaaand just watch somebody destroy me with a reply about how fucking stupid I am. I already knew that genius.

@shellturtleguy Thanks for taking this seriously. Although a reason why you chose what you did would be nice, because that's what threads are for, to discuss.

Blades out.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2015

If both of them make me want to skydive out of a plane with no parachute and onto a patch of cacti, Ethia makes me want to skydive out of a plane with no parachute and onto a patch of cacti the least

• how about both

Alt text

• less disturbing

But they're brothers......

How about no? I think Talia and Ethan is less disturbing, but yeah. Still messed up.

• Twins*

TheCatWolf posted: »

less disturbing But they're brothers......

• The Lannisters send their regards.

Alt text

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited March 2015

Total bait thread . I'm out.

Alt text

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

Please vote the ship that you would want more then the other. I'd like to see which ship this community finds more disgusting.

As we all know, since I am a moderator, my opinion is factually better than the opinions of everybody else. Since my opinion is factually the best, I declare that both ships are equally Lovecraftian horrors and monstrosities that need to be banished back to the enigmatic internal darkness of the human psyche from whence they came and declare the debate to be over.

Now, we shall move on to the next heated debate: Which is more delicious? Bacon, or Steak?

http://strawpoll.me/3891036

This discussion has been closed.