• edited March 2015

Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

https://youtu.be/T0_EWr2GJ5A

• 7 moooooooooooooore days!!!!!

Alt text

• I remember this episode.

hohohohoho fuck

Another day down and 9 to go till the Borderlands collection!

• I laughed my ass off

Alt text

hoe don't do it

glad this non-canon expandable little shit died.

oh my god

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I laughed my ass off, glad this non-canon expandable little shit died. You know a character on this show is going to die when they get an abnormal amount of screen time in the same episode, boy oh boy what a great indicator.

• It's just ma opinion ;-;

I laughed my ass off hoe don't do it glad this non-canon expandable little shit died. oh my god

• Alt text

It's just ma opinion ;-;

• lmfao wut

• edited March 2015

I just found out that incest is apparently legal in my home state of New Jersey, one of the only states if not the only state in the U.S. that allows it. I'm now overcome with the sudden urge to get the fuck out of the this state as soon as possible, this is just shameful and wrong, how can this possibly be allowed?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ get the fuck outta there

╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…..╚(███)╝

……╚(██)╝

………(█)

I just found out that incest is apparently legal in my home state of New Jersey, one of the only states if not the only state in the U.S. th

• How did you do that?

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ get the fuck outta there ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝

• tobi be a good boy and not an emo boy

• ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ lllalllalalala

╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…..╚(███)╝

……╚(██)╝

………(█)

How did you do that?

• Ctrl + C bruh ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

How did you do that?

• hug pls

• Incest is wincest m8

I just found out that incest is apparently legal in my home state of New Jersey, one of the only states if not the only state in the U.S. th

• TWINCEST = WINCEST!

• Human Lennypad...

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ get the fuck outta there ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝

• Dun worri i flaged him ;)

ComingSoon posted: »

spamer

• edited March 2015

This reminds me of that song shared by Salty how does it go...AMERICA F**K NO :x An American goes into a bar kissing his sister they ask him why would you do something so disgusting his response...But she incested. B) But seriously wtf merica >:/

• It's not all of America, based on what I've seen, all the other states incest is illegal, just not New Jersey, which was legalized in the 1970's. Some states are more lenient, but NJ is the only one where it's actually allowed, and it's quite disturbing, NJ just became a modern day Game of Thrones.

Markd4547 posted: »

This reminds me of that song shared by Salty how does it go...AMERICA F**K NO :x An American goes into a bar kissing his sister they ask him why would you do something so disgusting his response...But she incested. But seriously wtf merica >:/

• Hey, I am cool dog (doggy style on)

Remember kids, don't hug COOL CAT run from it!!!

LMFAMOAMOAOMFOOOOOOOO I CAN'TTTT ;.; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_khsGHrT-Y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.