Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• Someone been watching Chris Smoove

Wow it feels like its only been a month...Smooth move Telltale smooth moves...

• Hopefully Asher doesn't get the short end of the stick for the second time in a row.

• edited March 2015

Thread: episode 3 must be soon

I got bored and loaded up game of thrones for no reason and I clicked on episode 3 and it brings up the whole "purchased, but not installed" thing, I don't know how long it's been doing this but it might come out very soon from my experience with this message compared to other telltale games doing this.

• edited March 2015

[removed]

• I got that with the wolf among us episode 5 I got all excited and tried to download it... it wouldn't let me because it wasn't actually out.

Thread: episode 3 must be soon I got bored and loaded up game of thrones for no reason and I clicked on episode 3 and it brings up the

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited March 2015

Hopefully they won't have us wait 3 months for this episode.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

So very close...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should be out by the end of the month according to Job's tweet.

Cope49 posted: »

Hopefully they won't have us wait 3 months for this episode.

• HE'S TEASING US!!! XD I can't wait I'm so pumped.

ArthurV posted: »

So very close...

• It better be because I'm waiting for episode 3 to begin making a fan made trailer for this series. :D

OzzyUK posted: »

It should be out by the end of the month according to Job's tweet.

• Now that I know its coming out this month its just making the wait harder...

Alt text

So very close...

• 24th March?!Maybe,choice time lis or got hmmm (got).

So very close...

• edited March 2015

Alt text Tweet by Job

• No way!

Alt text

Tweet by Job

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job loves to tease us :P

Tweet by Job

• We all do.Is very very much confirmed 31th March.

Tewudin posted: »

No way!

• edited March 2015

I hope that it'll be very good episode. :)

We all do.Is very very much confirmed 31th March.

• THIS guy...

Tweet by Job

• Well, I still don't think it will be released next week, so March 31 it is

Tweet by Job

• thanks for this man, we are really thankfull to know that you played the epsiode 10 times already. thats a dick move job

Tweet by Job

• March, certainly, has been a great month for episodic games. With Resident Evil Revelations 2, which finished up this week, Dreamfall Chapters Book Two last week, Tales From The Borderlands Episode 2 this week, Life Is Strange Episode 2 next week, and maybe Game Of Thrones Episode 3 in two weeks.

Alt text

• If the episode come out in this month i think we will have a trailer or release date before 24 :DDDDDDDDD

• waiting patiently for the next episode of game of thrones : the sword in the darkness

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

thats a dick move job

Ahem. [Manic coughing fit]

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale facebook page, on twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Derpington posted: »

thanks for this man, we are really thankfull to know that you played the epsiode 10 times already. thats a dick move job

• THAT DRAGON IS SO SEXY

Trailer coming Monday https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/578934273085816833

• Oh snap!

Trailer coming Monday https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/578934273085816833

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Bigger dragon pic

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Yes!

Alt text

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

If this is the full length trailer and not a first look trailer (which I doubt, as the tweets for the last two episodes would specifically mention a "first look" trailer coming out)...

...considering that the full-length trailer for Episodes 1 and 2 would both come out the Monday before the Episode, whereas the first look trailer would come out the Thursday of the week beforehand...

...well, don't get too excited yet, but perhaps the Episode may even be as soon as this Tuesday?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• It would be really awesome but even if it'll be a full length trailer then I think that the episode will be released a week later - March 31.

If this is the full length trailer and not a first look trailer (which I doubt, as the tweets for the last two episodes would specifically m

• edited March 2015

Trailer this Monday

Alt text

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Looks like we're getting Rhaegal instead of Drogon like I expected.

• Those screenshots look really great!

This IGN article has some screenshots. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/20/your-first-look-at-telltales-game-of-thrones-episode-3

• That's Drogon though.

HiroVoid posted: »

Looks like we're getting Rhaegal instead of Drogon like I expected.

• I don't understand your logic here. He works for TellTale, it's common sense that he'd get access to the episode before the public does. He's just getting the hype going, there's nothing wrong with that.

Derpington posted: »

thanks for this man, we are really thankfull to know that you played the epsiode 10 times already. thats a dick move job

• I'm expecting it on the 31st, but I'm HOPING it's this Tuesday. People are going to rage so hard if it's announced it's the 31st.

If this is the full length trailer and not a first look trailer (which I doubt, as the tweets for the last two episodes would specifically m

Sign in to comment in this discussion.