The Purple Wedding

This discussion may contain spoilers from the TV series
I think something bad is going to happen at the Purple Wedding I think Joffrey is going to die from Tyrion and Tyrion is going to be arrested for the murder. I think Lady Margaery is going to die probably later in the game like episode 5 and there might be a choice for Mira to save Tyrion from being arrested.

Comments

• You don't watch the show, do you?

• I read your post and I got confused. Isn't the game supposed to be canon to the show/books?

• Who knows telltale can copy some of Game of Thrones tv content or book content

Tyranitar posted: »

I read your post and I got confused. Isn't the game supposed to be canon to the show/books?

• Okay, except Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey, and Margaery isn't dead.

Tylerh316 posted: »

Who knows telltale can copy some of Game of Thrones tv content or book content

• Have you watch the tv show?

Okay, except Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey, and Margaery isn't dead.

• Yes, and Tyrion did not kill Joffrey and Margaery isn't dead.

Have you watch the tv show?

• Didn't he poisoned Joffery's drink and that's how he died

Yes, and Tyrion did not kill Joffrey and Margaery isn't dead.

• edited March 2015

Olenna Tyrell poisoned Joffrey. They had a scene with her and Margaery and Olenna all but saying she was the one that killed Joffrey. She even says, "You didn't actually think I'd let you marry that monster, did you?"

Didn't he poisoned Joffery's drink and that's how he died

• Then why did Tyrion get arrested?

Olenna Tyrell poisoned Joffrey. They had a scene with her and Margaery and Olenna all but saying she was the one that killed Joffrey. She even says, "You didn't actually think I'd let you marry that monster, did you?"

• Because he was the most likely suspect given his past with his sister and her son Joffrey. Where did you get your info from?

Then why did Tyrion get arrested?

• I got a little bit of info from a youtuber and a little from my cousin because my cousin watches the TV show and I came up with the part when Tyrion kills Joffrey.

Because he was the most likely suspect given his past with his sister and her son Joffrey. Where did you get your info from?

• Olena and Littlefinger kill Joff. Tyrion is accused but he escapes in the end of the season.

I got a little bit of info from a youtuber and a little from my cousin because my cousin watches the TV show and I came up with the part when Tyrion kills Joffrey.

• Maybe don't try to comment on book content or show content if you're not actually familiar with either.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.