Asher and Gwyn

2»

Comments

• What I think is gonna happen, is that when it comes to taking down the Whitehills, Asher will be the one who decides whether Gwyn's father lives or dies - in front of her.

• Ooooooh, drama!

Pride posted: »

What I think is gonna happen, is that when it comes to taking down the Whitehills, Asher will be the one who decides whether Gwyn's father lives or dies - in front of her.

• Well that's the thing isn't it, I think most people are expecting Griff to be as bad as Ludd. The trailer leads us to believe that he's going to be an unbearable presence. However I think it's possible that it might start out that way, but as he spends so much time around the Foresters maybe they can try to win him over.

I think Ludd would most likely be dead. So unless he comes back as a white walker =p(very unlikely) he won't be around to stand in the way of a possible marriage union.

I would think a marriage between either Asher or Rodrik and Gwyn isn't something that will be that far fetched. Problem is, Ludd will obviou

• Yeah, I'm really curious as to what kind of person Gryff will be. There's subtle foreshadowing by Gared in Episode 1 "it's never easy being a fourth-born" while talking about Ryon, so its very likely Gryff will a Theon type character - someone who isn't bad but just wants to impress his father.

Hopefully we can win him over to our side.

Well that's the thing isn't it, I think most people are expecting Griff to be as bad as Ludd. The trailer leads us to believe that he's goi

• If you think i'd follow Nicholas Cage anywhere, i fear you've sadly underestimated my intelligence. Sorry friend.

• edited March 2015

Someone who doesn't want to follow Our lord and Savoirhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0

Arya_Stupid posted: »

If you think i'd follow Nicholas Cage anywhere, i fear you've sadly underestimated my intelligence. Sorry friend.

• edited March 2015

Interestingly, we learn a little more about their history. Malcolm doesn't seem to be much of fan ( with the "trusting a woman screwed you up once" viewpoint). I think this will be one of the final confrontations.

• I have a feeling in the end for Asher it's going to come down to Gwyn and Beskha. Even if there is no romantic love between Asher and Beskha, I think she will represent his "adventuring" exile days, well Gwyn represents settling down. In the end we will have to decide if Asher is in this just to protect his family, or in order to get back into the culture of the North proper.

Stay with Gwyn, start a family settle down. Or go with Beskha and remain a free spirit now that your family is safe, away from all the evil politics that come from being a nobleman.

• Maybe in the end Asher comes back from exile, the Forresters have the Whitehills at their mercy and to form a peace, Asher is released from exile and has to marry Gwyn to solidify some kind of peace between Forresters and Whitehills. Which would seem ironic since their affair almost brought the Houses to war before.

• This is exactly how i see things going with Asher and Gwynn.

magic713 posted: »

Maybe in the end Asher comes back from exile, the Forresters have the Whitehills at their mercy and to form a peace, Asher is released from

Sign in to comment in this discussion.