How do you think Telltale is gonna execute the Purple Wedding?

So its basically confirmed with these screenshots that the Purple Wedding (AKA Joffrey's death scene) will be happening in Episode 3 -

Alt text

Alt text

So how do you think Telltale will incorporate it? Just watching it from the tables might take away some of the dramatic effect of what happened (unless executed properly), so where do you think Mira will be/doing when it happens?

Comments

• Sitting in the back, maybe snooping around. I don't really know.

• Mira and Sera will be near to the ninth-born sons (XD) and then Joff die. When Tyrion gets arrested Mira will be like: :O. I mean she made the deal with Tyrion idk if Tywin will support it to.

• Well since we'll be seated with the ninth born sons, it'll be in the way back of the room, just have to squint to see all the action.

• edited March 2015

How do you think Telltale is gonna execute the Purple Wedding?

By executing Joffrey

In all seriousness, Mira and Sera will be at the back so they will see it from a distance, however I do hope they establish Joffrey as the twat he is in game because otherwise some people may actually be upset.

• From a safe distance, to peacfully drink cooled wine and admire the view.

• edited March 2015

I'm taking a wild guess, since Mira is a handmaiden to Lady Margaery...I'm guessing there will be a scene were Mira is serving food/wine to Margaery and Joffery (being the douche that he is) ask for his cup to be filled, Queen Cersei probably will see you pouring wine in his cup and accusing Margaery and her handmaiden later on....

• Alt text

from that image I wouldn't be surprised if Sera burst out "I didnt have anything to do with pouring the wine, it was all Mira!!!!"

I'm taking a wild guess, since Mira is a handmaiden to Lady Margaery...I'm guessing there will be a scene were Mira is serving food/wine to

• Jeez cheerup Mira.... You know she reminds me of

Alt text

from that image I wouldn't be surprised if Sera burst out "I didnt have anything to do with pouring the wine, it was all Mira!!!!"

• Cersei is definitely up to something. I really don't think petty theft is enough to put you on the chopping block for a king's murder.

• Alt text

Officer, I swear she's gonna turn 18 tommorow

Jeez cheerup Mira.... You know she reminds me of

• I almost choked on my dumpling.

Officer, I swear she's gonna turn 18 tommorow

• Alt text

When she calls in the squad but it turns out just to help browse a store

I almost choked on my dumpling.

• Joke's on you, I'm not eating anymore. :)

When she calls in the squad but it turns out just to help browse a store

• Doesn't matter

Alt text

When you realized your blind date Photoshopped his profile pic

Joke's on you, I'm not eating anymore.

• When you realized your blind date Photoshopped his profile pic

Every. Day.

Doesn't matter When you realized your blind date Photoshopped his profile pic

• I think Cersei is gonna offer Mira a deal regarding Tyrion's trial or something like that

Clemenem posted: »

Cersei is definitely up to something. I really don't think petty theft is enough to put you on the chopping block for a king's murder.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

When you and your friend see his 10-year old cousin cussing

When you realized your blind date Photoshopped his profile pic Every. Day.

• You're fucking killing me, stahp xD

• OMG hahahaaaaaah the expression is sooooo uncanny! =p That cat is just too cute, look at that crumpy expression! I can only imagine what it'd look like if it were truly pissed off hahahaa.

Jeez cheerup Mira.... You know she reminds me of

• Alt text

Barber: So what do you want?

Me: make me look as stone cold as possible to match my red hair, maybe they would respect me more

Barber: I got you fam

You're fucking killing me, stahp xD

• I reckon you're spot on with this one. I would absolutely hate making a deal with Cersei over anything.

Why do I get the feeling that we won't get a choice in the matter either =(. I think it'll be a case of, either you agree right away, or you reluctantly agree.

I think Cersei is gonna offer Mira a deal regarding Tyrion's trial or something like that

• I agree, Mira is not really in any position to disagree with Cersei at her craziest. People are already trying to kill her.

I reckon you're spot on with this one. I would absolutely hate making a deal with Cersei over anything. Why do I get the feeling that we

• I doubt they'll show us Joffrey's death. Creating this scene and extra models would take TTG too much time. Mira will be in.. another room. But we'll see arrested Tyrion. Probably Cersei will come and sniff around. Do not expect much.

• I agree. Though i also think they would not be able to get Jack Gleeson to reprise his role.

Omid's cat posted: »

I doubt they'll show us Joffrey's death. Creating this scene and extra models would take TTG too much time. Mira will be in.. another room. But we'll see arrested Tyrion. Probably Cersei will come and sniff around. Do not expect much.

• Which is a shame, he played the role of Joffery so well! He was so convincing and did an excellent job of making people hate Joffery, while still managing to bring some humour to it as well.

Walker99 posted: »

I agree. Though i also think they would not be able to get Jack Gleeson to reprise his role.

• I have a feeling we will be doing Tyrion his favor during the wedding.

• I don't think Jack Gleeson will be a voice in the game so I guess there wont be any Joffery scenes

How do you think Telltale is gonna execute the Purple Wedding? By executing Joffrey In all seriousness, Mira and Sera will be at

• Would it be really difficult to just reuse the audio from the scene though?

Talimancer posted: »

I don't think Jack Gleeson will be a voice in the game so I guess there wont be any Joffery scenes

• Wouldn't it be funny if we get to play as Mira the part where there's that girl that look like her speaking with pycelle during the wedding?

• Why does Jon Snow's body look so tiny compared to his head? I noticed that when I was playing Ep. 2 as well. I think Telltale's proportions are a little bit off with Jon Snow. Everyone else looks great though.

• Here's what I think. Since we are going to be sitting with the ninth-born sons(good God...), we most likely won't see a whole lot. I personally think... now, this is just a prediction, but I think we will help poison Joffery. There. I said it. Probably ain't gonna happen, but it's a prediction.

• Yeah, me too.

I have a feeling we will be doing Tyrion his favor during the wedding.

• That would be awesome! We can only hope. xD

Mintery posted: »

Wouldn't it be funny if we get to play as Mira the part where there's that girl that look like her speaking with pycelle during the wedding?

• edited March 2015

Do you folks think we will get to be attending the wedding cermony with Margaery Tyrell and the others in the Great Sept of Baelor?
    Alt text

• I didn't see Mira during the wedding...

Wait! No! She wasn't doing the favor under the table. No way!

I have a feeling we will be doing Tyrion his favor during the wedding.

• edited March 2015

I doubt that they made Joffreys model,I could be wrong but i Don't believe.They can use Audio from the shows,so maybe that will be implemented somehow,but I don't think we will have too much impact to the wedding(maybe just somehow helping to poison him),we will probably sit in the back and talk to the people around.

• Maybe, though I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up not.

WardenKing posted: »

Do you folks think we will get to be attending the wedding cermony with Margaery Tyrell and the others in the Great Sept of Baelor?

• edited March 2015

In the trailer you see birds getting spooked, from Mira's POV this makes me think that we defiantly will not see the bastard getting poisoned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.