Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• Oh, I honestly didn't know that. I just assumed they were the same team :3

Marsh16194 posted: »

Hey James, just thought I'd let you know that the team working on Game of Thrones is a completely different team to Tales From the Borderlands, so with that in mind whenever their episodes are released they do not affect the other games release date!

• I am currently in China and it is on 28th that I return home.

Tewudin posted: »

Why can't you play it on your big screen at home on 24th March? Just out of curiousity, if I can ask of course.

• They are the same team as Telltale Games but they have subteams and each subteam is working on one game - one subteam is currently working with TftB, the second one is working on GoT and the other ones (I think small ones) are dealing at the same time with TWD Season 3 and Minecraft.

Oh, I honestly didn't know that. I just assumed they were the same team

• Oh, I see. Well... they usually release episode a week after trailer so 31st March is very possible. ;)

I am currently in China and it is on 28th that I return home.

• @dojo32161actually phrased that pretty good, because Tyrion is arrested for the death of the character. That doesn't mean he killed him, though.

Then you'd have to say 'Tyrion was arrested for killing a character', which is only half true.

Oh ok. You put "arrested for the death of a character" so I thought you think that he actually did kill him.

• At least they should've shown the model for Gryff Whitehill

• Hopefully they will in the trailer, even though the trailers don't show too much.

At least they should've shown the model for Gryff Whitehill

• I expect a very hateable face.

At least they should've shown the model for Gryff Whitehill

• edited March 2015

Don't be that person James

Good the quicker this releases the quicker the next TFTB episode comes out hopefully

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Our video genius Shaun Finney showed me the trailer yesterday. It's pretty damn awesome...

• edited March 2015

...as it should be. I'm starting to think that you enjoy by making us more impatient for the trailer to be released. :D

P.S I forgot - "(...)trailer AND episode to be released :D"

ArthurV posted: »

Our video genius Shaun Finney showed me the trailer yesterday. It's pretty damn awesome...

• Man,later we will want the soundtrack from the trailer too so be ready with that too,telltale. :)

• edited March 2015

Trailer on monday means release the next day. But I know telltale. The episode will come out 31st of march.. I bet the episode is ready but they need to make everyone hyped so more people buy it. Why wont you release it on 24th of march?! :(

• Because they always release episodes a week after trailer?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Trailer on monday means release the next day. But I know telltale. The episode will come out 31st of march.. I bet the episode is ready but they need to make everyone hyped so more people buy it. Why wont you release it on 24th of march?!

• No they dont. Not always.

Because they always release episodes a week after trailer?

• Mostly then. Though I don't remember Telltale releasing episode a day later.

No they dont. Not always.

• Yep they do that mostly but we can only hope that they release it next week. :D

Mostly then. Though I don't remember Telltale releasing episode a day later.

• Yeah... you know what? I'll stick with 31st March ^^

Yep they do that mostly but we can only hope that they release it next week.

• With GoT they released the episode day after the full trailer. A week or so before there was a teaser trailer though. Now it depends if Monday's trailer will be a full one or not.

Mostly then. Though I don't remember Telltale releasing episode a day later.

• If we're talking about already released series then Telltale always release full trailers for episodes. After that they're releasing accolades trailers. Sometimes.

Pipas posted: »

With GoT they released the episode day after the full trailer. A week or so before there was a teaser trailer though. Now it depends if Monday's trailer will be a full one or not.

• Well played, Telltale. Now we all (or almost all) forgot about the last delay ;) Can't wait to see the trailer.

• edited March 2015

And why would you wait 1 more week? I dont see the logic in that.

Yeah... you know what? I'll stick with 31st March ^^

• edited March 2015

I don't want to wait another week but I don't believe it'll be released 24th March either.

And why would you wait 1 more week? I dont see the logic in that.

• Game of Thrones will never be that late, fortunately :D

GF1115 posted: »

Well played, Telltale. Now we all (or almost all) forgot about the last delay Can't wait to see the trailer.

• did anyone have a problem on ps3 game choices? episode 2 and if you did how did you fix it cause i played borderlands yesterday and it didint have that problem( while i was playing i wasnt connected to internet

• Now we all (or almost all) forgot about the last delay ;)

What delay? This game has been pretty consistently updated and on track

GF1115 posted: »

Well played, Telltale. Now we all (or almost all) forgot about the last delay Can't wait to see the trailer.

• Tales from the Borderlands.

Now we all (or almost all) forgot about the last delay What delay? This game has been pretty consistently updated and on track

• Telltale always releases episodes on Tuesdays, never Wednesdays.

Yes it's been confirmed that they're releasing the next episode this month I believe it be this week Tuesday or Wednesday I don't see a poin

• You probably wanna post this in Support, you'll get a better response there

did anyone have a problem on ps3 game choices? episode 2 and if you did how did you fix it cause i played borderlands yesterday and it didint have that problem( while i was playing i wasnt connected to internet

• I'm totally ready. I get so addicted to episodic games.

• This is gonna be awesome! I think it might come out next week, or well...I hope so. xD

• But how is that at all related to this? This game has been consistently released, Each game also has its own small team working on it. You cant fault the people working on this game due to the people working on that other game

Tales from the Borderlands.

• Yes I know, I just answered the question "What delay?". And anyway, even if they are separate teams, they are still both Telltale's games and many of us play them both.

But how is that at all related to this? This game has been consistently released, Each game also has its own small team working on it. You cant fault the people working on this game due to the people working on that other game

• Stop Looking in the mirror

Pride posted: »

I expect a very hateable face.

• Can someone check the steam database and see if there are any review code files because if there are I'm pretty sure the Episode would release the 24th.

• Just bookmark this page like I did: https://steamdb.info/app/330840/subs/

As of right now, no review codes have been released, so I'm thinking it's the 31st, unfortunately.

Can someone check the steam database and see if there are any review code files because if there are I'm pretty sure the Episode would release the 24th.

• Oh my gurd, you guys are killing me with hype!

• Wow, this month already? Keep 'em coming, Telltale! :)

• There is a cd key added 4 days ago. Didn't the Borderlands episode have a key added a week or so before release, which didn't state what it was for? Thinking it could be a similar situation. I.e. The press have their copies, but it's just not updated on the database yet as it doesn'tsay what the key is for.

Just bookmark this page like I did: https://steamdb.info/app/330840/subs/ As of right now, no review codes have been released, so I'm thinking it's the 31st, unfortunately.

• edited March 2015

So the 24th is a possibility?

Oh shit! Your right

Tales From The Borderlands Episode 2

Alt text

Game of Thrones Episode 3

Alt text

Rob_K posted: »

There is a cd key added 4 days ago. Didn't the Borderlands episode have a key added a week or so before release, which didn't state what it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.