Revive One Character From The Show

I expect a lot of Robb/Ned comments but personally I would revive Khal Drogo him dying from an infected boo boo is Bull SHIT he would have been the most dominant warrior in Westeros

Alt text

Comments

• he would have been the most dominant warrior in Westeros

And your argument for that statement is...?

• Ned Stark.

I love Sean Bean.

• Syrio Forel, if he is dead.

Otherwise, probably Robert, just to show him what his 'son' has done. Then he'll gladly jump on the tusk of the next boar he sees.

• edited March 2015

I love Robb, and his death messed me up something fierce when I read/watched the Red Wedding, but I wouldn't bring him back tbh. He did himself in when he seriously thought that there wouldn't be any backlash after going back on his word to marry the Frey girl. Of course Walder is going to be pissed that you refused to marry his daughter in favor of some commoner. Robb was such a dumbass when it came to Talisa/Jeyne. I really think he would have had a chance at the Iron Throne had he not ended up letting some girl and "twu luv" cloud his judgement. As brutal as his demise was, it's his own fault that it went down that way.:/

Personally, I'd want to bring back The Hound..though it's still not very clear whether he died or not in the show.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2015

Sansa's direwolf, Lady. ;_;

• edited March 2015

Oberyn Martell. Amazing fighter, snarky personality, family driven, smexy, openly bisexual...there's nothing about the guy that wasn't appealing.

I vote to retcon the fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

• If the question is who do I miss the most I guess it would be Oberyn or perhaps Ned.

But if the question is more like whose death was, how should I say it.... most bull shit then I'm not sure. In that case it's a harder question, deaths in ASoIaF/GOT mostly serve the story well and are more than just shock value -deaths. Well, if the Hound really is done for in the story it's kinda boring because I see that there still would have been stuff for him to do. Syrio Forel I guess, though it never was confirmed that he died.

• I noticed you mentioned bull shit death how could you not say Drogo?

If the question is who do I miss the most I guess it would be Oberyn or perhaps Ned. But if the question is more like whose death was, ho

• Renly and Drogo. Mostly because I hated the way they died. I would love if George kept death from "evil shadow babies", and blood magic witch spells to a bare minimum.

• edited March 2015

ahah! love the denial version, especially the ''have Oberyn confirm the kill'' part X)

I agree with you and it such a shame we couldn't see more of this character

Oberyn Martell. Amazing fighter, snarky personality, family driven, smexy, openly bisexual...there's nothing about the guy that wasn't appealing. I vote to retcon the fight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

• Yeah it is especially in the show, kind of "bull shit" - the way he dies. Still it was needed (him dying, not the manner of it so much) for Dany's character development and storyline.

Clemenem posted: »

I noticed you mentioned bull shit death how could you not say Drogo?

• Or Grey Wind ;-;

ArthurV posted: »

• No one TBH. I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see some of my favorite characters come back into action or to see Robb continue trying to free the North, but everyone's death serves a vital role to the story.

• Can't wait for The Sword in the Darkness! :)

ArthurV posted: »

• I got over the death of Robb and Ned, but I still miss this guy terribly

Alt text

• Robb :(

Or Oberyn, I think that everything in the story that happened because of his death could've been achieved one way or the other (I might be overlooking something key though), it might not have been as good, but I still feel that Oberyn's death was mostly shock value.

• Yeah, it might have been interesting for Oberyn to live and be kind of the agent of Dorne in the small council (not sure if Cersei would have really kept him in the small council after Tywin's death though). I think that would work better on the books than show though + the trial by combat was the most epic way to see the Red Viper fight (and in scenario where he doesn't die I think it should have been someone else dying in the trial then, Tyrion can't win the trial).

Robb Or Oberyn, I think that everything in the story that happened because of his death could've been achieved one way or the other (I m

• I doubt Syrio is dead. He said to Meryn Trant he was the first sword of braavos. And if a guy like Meryn Trant managed to kill the First Sword of Braavos, wouldn't he tell everybody? I think Syrio escaped and Meryn just told Cersei he killed the dancing master.

Syrio Forel, if he is dead. Otherwise, probably Robert, just to show him what his 'son' has done. Then he'll gladly jump on the tusk of the next boar he sees.

• You don't like him?

Lingvort posted: »

he would have been the most dominant warrior in Westeros And your argument for that statement is...?

• Its Walder and I refuse to believe The Hound died

Tinni posted: »

I love Robb, and his death messed me up something fierce when I read/watched the Red Wedding, but I wouldn't bring him back tbh. He did hims

• Syrio himself said he never flees from a battle, and I believe him. But we see Meryn Trant afterwards.

That leaves not much room for interpretation in my opinion.

I doubt Syrio is dead. He said to Meryn Trant he was the first sword of braavos. And if a guy like Meryn Trant managed to kill the First Swo

• The Hound if he counts. Though I don't think he is dead. Stay tuned ; )

• Oberyn Martell ^_^

• Pyp or Grenn. Although I miss Oberyn a lot, Pyp and Grenn's deaths weren't necessary, it was just to make the battle more dramatic.

• edited March 2015

Well, I'm not wrong TBH

• edited March 2015

But wouldn't Meryn tell everyone he killed the first sword of Braavos?

Maybe Syrio managed to beat Meryn silly with that broken wooden sword somehow and Meryn hid the truth out of embarrassment.

Syrio himself said he never flees from a battle, and I believe him. But we see Meryn Trant afterwards. That leaves not much room for interpretation in my opinion.

• Your post didn't appear in my notifications for some reason.

No, not necessarily, I just want to know why do you think he'd been "the most dominant warrior in Westeros".

You don't like him?

• Maybe. I mean, I hope the guy's alive, he was awesome.

There are theories saying he's Jaqhen H'gar.

But wouldn't Meryn tell everyone he killed the first sword of Braavos? Maybe Syrio managed to beat Meryn silly with that broken wooden sword somehow and Meryn hid the truth out of embarrassment.

• Tywin of course.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Way I see it, if you don't see the corpse, they're probably still alive.

What do we say to the God of Death?

Maybe. I mean, I hope the guy's alive, he was awesome. There are theories saying he's Jaqhen H'gar.

• Rhaegar Targaryen. He would have restored order and honor to the Seven Kingdoms. If it had to be a POV character I'd say Ned Stark.

• Alt text

Way I see it, if you don't see the corpse, they're probably still alive. What do we say to the God of Death?

• Beric obviously.

Alt text

kek

• Khal Drogo, of course.

Alt text

Talk shit? Get your tongue ripped out.

Alt text

When he walks into the shot, you best believe you look his way.

Alt text

And when he's not slaying your enemies, he's gentle and passionate.

Alt text

You also get to play with horses and braid his hair.

Alt text

Dem eyes

Gone too soon </3

• edited March 2015

Fixed it, I typed this out on my phone, it autocorrected "Walder" to "Walter" lol.

I hope not, he's one of my favorite show characters.

Its Walder and I refuse to believe The Hound died

• Prolly ned, i would love having him on the wall next to jon.

• Probably the Hound. Him being killed off by Brienne felt like fan fiction, it was stupid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.